Thread: I found my better half...

I found my better half...

Hello everyone. Well I have been in a life changing past few months. I had to move out of my apartment of 24 years. So I find a new apartment, very small, but very nice. In a very nice neiborhood in chicago...

In the new complex I meet some very nice neibors.. Then a few weeks later a new neibor moves into an apartment on the upper floor from me. First day I met her I though she is very cute and someone I’d really like to meet and get to know..
    Well it did happen. We spent a few nights talking and getting to know each other. . Then I tried it. I tried for a kiss.. Of course she pushed me away, but in a playing way.... But I was reluctant to get that first kiss ... and she did...

As the days went on, we spent more and more time together. We became very romantically involved.. Over a few nights I started telling her about my fetish for nylons and heels and how I also like to wear them.. surprise to me she was very very open to it.. In fact she has been wearing nylons to satisfy my needs for a couple nits, Which really blows my mind but also of course excites me.. Then one nite were talking about it and she says she would like to see how it would be if we were both in nylons in bed together... holy crap.. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. Could this be real??

Not only did I feel like I found my true love before these conversations, but then she is so open minded that she likes the ideas and feelings I have also?? And she has no problem respecting and even helping with my needs and fetish...

What the hell did I finally do to get a woman like this?? Now we spend every day and nite together.. Very often now she asks me what kind of nylons should she wear. She models nylons and heels for me.. She is the most beautiful woman.. She is sooo open minded.. Down to earth.. And so respectful of not only my feelings but also my needs and is soo willing to go an extra mile to see that I feel good and happy. .. I do everything I can in my power with what little I have to make her feel important and my one and only..

This is my happy ending. My soul mate.. My better half..
    For years I have been on cd groups and chats watching others find their true loves that respect and love them even with their cd side, hoping someday to find my true partner in life. And I never thought I would. After all who would want an overweight ugly cross dresser??
    But as it turns out... I found her!!!!!💜💖💏💑👢
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

Congratulations! Treat her very well, and always let her know how much you appreciate her acceptance and participation. She sounds like a keeper!

Seems like it was meant to be. Best wishes for a long and lasting romance.

Wow!

What Ceera said - make sure she knows how much you appreciate her, and good luck to you both!

Bobbie that is great be forever greatful
    Love her all you can

So very happy for you!! Since she seems willing and open, consider telling her that her ability to let you be yourself fully makes her the perfect person for you and you want to always be honest with her. She can ask you anything or do anything and you trust her to keep you safe. That this happiness gives you strengths you never had before.
    You know her best to decide when and where to consider telling her.
    Hugs, Ellen

good for you Thats great we all need a partner in life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think this is an awesome outcome and I'm really happy for you.

That's a great story! I hope everything continues to go good. Not many GGs enjoy it that way. Maybe you found one with the right fetish! Good luck dear!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bobbie~ View Post
    What the hell did I finally do to get a woman like this??
    Maybe you were honest from the outset? It's amazing how many people will accommodate you if you make it clear what you want in life and since this is a relationship in the start-up phase, you're defining "normal" at this point. If you hid you desires, normal would be something else and then later trying to change the rules would be (potentially) difficult. That's my theory, anyway.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Gold Member
    Bobbie;
    That is great news. I told my wife about CD-ing when we where dating on the 2 ND Date, On the third date,
    she asked to see me in a dress. Well we where Married for over 19 years, she even bought
    outfits for me to wear. She is now with the angles, because she was an angle.
    Rader

Bobbie, I am very happy that you met someone special.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bobbie~ View Post
    What the hell did I finally do to get a woman like this??
    1. You won the crossdresser lottery.
    2. You had the guts to risk it all. Not all of us have that within us anymore. Good job.
    Never forget just how lucky you are. Telling someone about this DOES NOT by any means guarantee that they will accept you, if you do this 100 times, 99 times it's not going to work at all, and then you have to worry about being compatible in other ways.
    Now, just don't screw it up because you think of how easy it was to find THIS one.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Love and appreciate her! This is very rare and you are so lucky to have found her! I also agree with what Pat said! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix