Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Hotel Room Hoping to be Caught

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Big difference Nicole I'm not setting an ambush on a person not expecting it I'm out in the world among the regular people.
    Those people that have a problem with me can see me coming I don't sneak up on them with some nefarious intention of getting my jollies.
    I understand that people want to be seen and are afraid to go out but thats a hurdle we have all had to cross.
    You want to be seen head out the door and walk around the motel don't throw your fantasy on motel employees in this manner is all I'm saying.

Left coaster here and I'm seeing this through a similar lens as Allie. While I can definitely see the other way to interpret the scenario as presented, I think OP sees this as simply a way to break out just a bit, to be seen and perhaps interact with another person. Any intentions beyond that, creepy or otherwise, are subject to nothing but speculation.

And this is coming from one who is usually very quick to call out "creepy is as creepy does". I simply didn't see that here. Odd? Perhaps.

My advice to OP would be the same as what has been said by many others. Ditch this fantastical scenario and just go out somewhere, even if only the hotel bar. You will encounter plenty of hotel staff on the way who are likely to do nothing but smile and say hello. Heck, they might also ask if you need anything. That is their job, customer service. You (OP) might find it both exhilarating (fulfilling the need you described) and liberating.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Well said Aunt Kelly

It's also not a Left coast vs Right coast , New York, Boston , New Orleans and South Florida are as Left as anywhere.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
    damn, change of plans everyone....gotta run........thanks for the input
    I wish we could find out what didn't happen here. You know, for closure...

Link of actual footage of what happened when room service arrived.

Link
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Looks like you were successful in changing her plans. Housekeepers encounter people in their rooms all the time, some are working at their desk, reading a book or just chilling.
    I won't even tell you what happened last summer while I was in California...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Lorileah,
    Don't be a spoilsport, you can't dangle a carrot like that and then not let us know !

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I won't even tell you what happened last summer while I was in California...
    Pfffft. Those of us in California have seen and done it all so go ahead and tell. However, others might feel differently.......

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Link of actual footage of what happened when room service arrived.

Link
    LOL, robo butler how cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

It has been sometime since I have been on here.

Anyhoo,

Today, I am in a hotel alone, dressed in a white sexy satin blouse and denim skirt and hopefully will soon be visited by housekeeping.

I am afraid but excited as I have never been so bold. Any ideas or suggestions ladies when I get the dreaded (or hoped for knock on the door)?

If you want it insure you are caught request room service, complain about a dripping faucet. etc. Order Pizza (out of hotel) food Delivery and request that they use either a male of female (your choice) driver.
    DO NOT call police,Fire, or ambulance (or even kid about it) they don't have much humor.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0918 View Post
    LOL, robo butler how cool!!
    Yes poor robo butler will never be the same.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The OPer knew it was wrong but was getting off on it and that doesn't bother anyone?
    The left coast people have seen so much of this kind of stuff they think its semi normal.
    Nobody here got a rush the first time they went out in public?

Maybe I missed something, but I compared running into housekeeping as to going out in public. As long as the OP was dressed to pass I see no issue, now if she was dressed like a $10 hooker with genitalia exposed it would be different.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

If you want to see what housekeeping has to deal with look on some of the adult video sites. There are videos of old, fat, bald guys, naked and erect waiting for housekeeping to come barging in. (Hey! that describes me except for the perverted parts!) A well dress CD would not even make them blink.

Often housekeeping gets paid per room, so if you are taking up their time talking to them you are costing them money

I agree with Doc. This is a really weird thread. Not because of the OP's remarks, but because of the unbelievable negative reaction to it. As I mentioned above, I've been caught en femme several times by housekeeping. They clean the room. I sit in a chair and read my book, or work on my laptop. It's no big deal. If you're just sitting there in street clothes, doing what you would ordinarily be doing, it doesn't matter whether you're in drab or en femme, and it's no big deal. If there's something overtly sexual about the encounter, then that IS a big deal, but it still doesn't matter whether you're in drab or en femme.

For those who are totally against this I wonder if yoyr thoughts change with a slightly different scenario and completely plausible one under the information provided. She is dressed in a sexy top in her hotel roo. waiting to be "caught" by room service. If you say this instead dressed I. a cute top waiting to be visited by room service. It takes the perversion and ambush out of it. The UP just wants to be seen and felt it would be easier with one person then going out into a crowd. Maybe not the best plan but some made it seam like she should be addes to the sex offenders registry.

lol, sure you can re-write and edit all day. and as a fyi you are taking it to the 'other' extreme as no one said or suggested she is to be added to the sex offenders registry.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I have stepped outside knowing I was probably able to be seen. (Drunk) My two closest neighbors have definitely seen me dressed more then once. Not on purpose. Only one have I ever heard derogatory comments.,.. "he must be gay." The other hasn't said anything but I know he knows and in both cases it's DADT.
    I don't go out of my way to be seen . But if I am suddenly seen I don't spas but will hide asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    Pfffft. Those of us in California have seen and done it all so go ahead and tell. However, others might feel differently.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Lorileah,
    Don't be a spoilsport, you can't dangle a carrot like that and then not let us know !
    As Rose on Golden Girls used to start her stories. May 2016...post op trans with "requirements" that need be done daily. Learned that even when you yell "don't come in! I'm..." they are already in. On the plus side, Maria and I became good friends and chatted frequently after that
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I would go out. It is not fair to the person coming to your room. You sound like a sane and nice person. You should confirm this by not surprising someone in their workplace. Go Out.

Platinum Member
    I have thought long and hard about this "wanting to be caught" thing. I find myself on the side of those who suggest that you prepare yourself as best you can, and present yourself honestly to the world. The alternative...of sitting around waiting to be seen...although there may be no malicious intent involved...well, it seems not only a bit untoward, but also debilitating. If you want to say to a stranger, "This is me", why impose that upon a hapless maid. Get out and face people who have the choice of engaging or ignoring you.

The housekeeper doesn't know if you are a part-time crossdresser seeking the thrill of being seen, an androgynous dresser, a 24/7 crossdresser, or a TS in transition, all of whom may show some male attributes.

Just leave the room and go out. You will be seen.

By the way, the house keeper is just trying to make a living. They have probably seen it all. Not nice to try to get a "reaction" our of her/him for your own amusement. You would probably leave a better impression if you left a tip.

I'm late to this post but curious on what did/didn't happen also. I hate it when there is no closure lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, I am sure that the house keepers have seen it all and wouldn't be fazed by it......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yeah, go to Walmart and impose your CDing on unsuspecting shoppers and employees like the rest of us! -sarcasm-
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

If you need to find the gall to go out and be uncomfortable ...just enlist another girl with more experience. I think you will find two stronger than one!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.