Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Hotel Room Hoping to be Caught

I've been caught by housekeeping several times. Just tip a couple of bucks, and no sweat.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Very bad idea,why don't you order roomservice? Have the waiter come into your room tip and say thank you in your best femme voice posible

I like to leave my lingerie in my room so that they know it's mine......

So it's not just me, then.

Room service would be better than maid service. But for a baby step I would step into the hallway and go to the nearest ice machine or vending machine - unless there's a convention going on.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

This reminds me, of the time, in 2010, that i locked myself out of my third floor motel room!! Had to summon up the guts to walk all the way down to the busy lobby, full of parents and kids, to ask the front desk lady for another key, in a tight short dress, short wig, and hose. I left my high heels by my room door, so i could walk or run faster!! may saw me! Just take a walk down the hallway, or outside for five minutes.

I had just checked into a room and was getting dressed (femme) and house-keeping just unlocked the door and came in. No knocking or anything. The lady said she had come back to see if all the cleaning had been done. I just ask her to leave and that was it. I have wondered if that is normal for house-keeping to return after the room had been rented.

I know I did not plan on someone seeing me and I would never advise anyone to be seen like that.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen posted in my 10 years here.

However, since I live in a glass house, I will not pass judgement simply because I don't relate to the poster's motivations-----------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I guess because I'm closeted I don't really understand the motivation for wanting to purposefully out yourself in such a fashion. I'm not judging Jennifer and perhaps in some ways it helps her with self-acceptance but I can think of better ways of doing this than getting busted by the maid. I assume it's a decent hotel and as long as it doesn't have a big sign saying "Crossdressers go home", then all guests should be respected no matter how they dress. So here's a wild idea, why not go to the bar or the restaurant, relax, blend in and be yourself.

I haven't read every comment but one thing people are doing is understimating housekeeping. Unless the person is some first day on the job individual, they have seen it all. Just be yourself. Talk as you want. If you have forms on, you are probably feeling very perky. God, be happy. Enjoy the moment. She/he will enjoy the diversion. Tip well. Love bunnys to all. IMG_8010.JPG

You want to be seen??? Just go out and be seen.
    Jon

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Traci G have to agree sometimes a post reminds me of the early Gay Pride parades where participants let it all show. It's just not for me (sorry if i appear judgmental). I know that if I had a family member in the hotel industry, I would not want them to be forced to participate in someone's 'caught' fantasy. Would anyone else want this for a family member ? And tipping someone is a strange compensation. If you are going to spend money on that type of fantasy, there are professionals who do that for a living, or so i'm told LOL.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen posted in my 10 years here.

However, since I live in a glass house, I will not pass judgement simply because I don't relate to the poster's motivations-----------
    You and me both Hun.

Well said Robbin. Why do some here seem to insinuate that she will be waiting dressed in transparent lingerie just to shock the staff? I understood that she just wanted to be seen in her nice sexy top (that may or may not be transparent and with or without a low neckline) and denim skirt and to have a little interaction with the outside world while in the safety of her hotel room. It is not the best way, but definitely not the worst way to have that first interaction. I get the "stay away from sexy" recommendation, but people here are making her seem like a pervert without even asking exactly what she meant by "sexy top". Sorry state of affairs, especially when some of these same people will ooh and aah over some thin lady among us who wears clingy and revealing clothes and explains that is what they wore out a few nights ago.

I have spent a fair amount of my professional life in hotel rooms and have been surprised many times when the cleaning people and maintenance people come in. Yes, they have seen more than we can imagine.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I am in a hotel alone,
    dressed in a white sexy satin blouse and denim skirt and
    hopefully will soon be visited by housekeeping.

I am afraid but excited
    as I have never been so bold.

When it reads like you you are waiting to pop up or ambush someone (yes ambush is a bit harsh), it does seem weird and creepy.

In my job I do see a lot of weirdness, just because it does happen, does not mean I want it to happen.

The issue is not what shes doing in her room, its the idea of pushing a fantasy encounter on an unsuspecting person, besides she asked for input.

Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

It is interesting how each of us interpret the printed word. I understood that she was in her hotel room alone, which is logical if the family, wife or co-worker weren't there to share the room cost. Her sext blouse is sexy in her view, which can vary as I stated in my post above. I went for sexy cute and not sexy trash and exposing too much. Her hope to me was to have a first human contact, sight and maybe light conversation with another human being. This would be to help her gain the confidence to take the other recommended steps to eventually getting out of the closet/house. I understand that she could very well be and probably is afraid of being dressed as a woman in front of someone else, but still excited to experience that first milestone of getting out. She was always to afraid to meet someone face to face dressed as a woman. In my first post here I also recommended that she do a drive around and try a drive through as a way to start.

So, though your viewpoint fits your reading. I prefer my reading and interpretation of a first timer taking those first steps, and I have helped several do just that and most of the time they were not in their best linguistic style before, during and after. They may use awkward or misleading words that can be interpreted more than one way. I usually go for the good side and not that they are being wierd. So, that is why I defend her thread, until proven wrong, because I like the high road instead of the negative lower one.

I also prefer Allie's interpretation of the OP. I find some of the replies rather cruel bordering on name calling. And Robbin_Sinclair is absolutely right about hotel staffers having seen everything. Some of them have stories that will really freak you out; things that make a CD in her room sound like a normal day.

Jennifer72 just has a desire to been seen dressed by another human but isn't ready to step out yet.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Allie you can try to explain away all you want it doesn't change the fact its an unusual/creepy thing to do to a person that is not ready for it.

I respect your view Traci, but I obviously will stick with mine until new information supports the negative viewpoint. I have not read any other OP posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I also prefer Allie's interpretation of the OP. I find some of the replies rather cruel bordering on name calling.
    No. What is cruel is forcing someone else to be part of your "caught" fantasy.

That's what Jennifer's original post looks like to me. See Kelly D's highlighted quotes a few posts above. If I have misread that, Jennifer, then I am genuinely sorry. You live in a relatively tolerant, major metropolitan area and can go out dressed all day long without risking someone else's distress, however slight, in this contrived scenario. Trust me, it's so much better out there in the world than in your hotel room.

Just go out and enjoy the day, the hotel staff will just think....."Another weirdo".

So do it properly, thinking you are getting caught by hotel staff is not really creative.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Whether or not the housekeeping staff has 'seen it all' isn't the issue. Staff is there to do a job, and, you are a GUEST of the establishment. Yes, you pay for the use of the room and staff is there to see to your enjoyment, in a routine fashion, but that does NOT entitle you to subject the staff to fulfilling a role in your fantasies, desires, or lifestyle.

I am NOT casting aspersions on the OP or her unspoken intentions, however, for those who see nothing wrong with the scenario presented, lets change the script a bit.

I am in a hotel alone,
    dressed in leather bondage gear, self tied to the bed and
    hopefully will soon be visited by housekeeping.

I am afraid but excited
    as I have never been so bold.

Perhaps not so acceptable? The fact that the OP was in her room, dressed (provocatively or not),and was WAITING for housekeeping to show up, indicates to me, that the OP has no regard for the housekeeper as a PERSON.

I believe, that some people in our little community sometimes have a touch of myopia, or tunnel vision when it comes to CD-ing. For many, there seems to be a knee-jerk reaction to accept, and defend without limit, what other CD's do. This is a natural reaction by members of any grouping of social animals. We take a stand that "They" (the outsiders, the gentiles) are the opposition, and "We" ( the group, tribe) must stand united.

But then, there are also those within the 'Tribe" that tend to hold other members to a higher standard, stating that 'she should know better' and 'doesn't he realize how he is presenting the group?'

But what do I know, I'm just an aardvark.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The OPer knew it was wrong but was getting off on it and that doesn't bother anyone?
    The left coast people have seen so much of this kind of stuff they think its semi normal.

The OP just wants to be seen dressed. There's a lot of reading more into it than is really there. Why is seeing her creepy but seeing you not creepy? For some of us, crossdressing and being seen dressed is fun and exciting. Why so much buzzkill?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The OPer knew it was wrong but was getting off on it and that doesn't bother anyone?
    The left coast people have seen so much of this kind of stuff they think its semi normal.
    I beg to differ. I am a left coaster. What you and I both think we saw in the original post is not OK. Not here and certainly not there. Let's stop with us vs them crap.

I am not defending Jennifer's actions, but I am willing to allow that she has come to realize why "just wanting to to be seen dressed", in that particular way, is unacceptable. Her subsequent posts might be seen to support that change of heart.

Nicole, it's not the seeing that's creepy. It's the contrived scenario in a non-public setting. Anyone getting the creeps from seeing me on the street, can look away. The lady that's creeped-out by seeing me in the nail salon (a semi-public setting) has a choice. She can get up and walk out or she can complain to the management of the establishment. They have a choice. They can ask me to leave, or they can ask her to leave. I probably tip better but it's still their choice. That housekeeper is powerless and has no good choices. If she does not make up the room, she's not doing her job. If she complains to her boss, she may well be seen as a trouble maker. This leaves her with one option, trying to get her job done in what may be a very uncomfortable situation for her. That is not OK.