Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are bisexual girls the best choice?

Are bisexual girls the best choice?

Do you guys think that girls who are bi have a much higher chance of accepting, heck indulging in Crossdressing men?

I'm delusional and think there is a much higher chance.

But I don't present any sliver of my feminine side so I might never talk to her since I don't appear to be the edgy kind of guy bisexual girls usually end up with. My book cover doesn't match it's contents, But maybe if i add a little something to the spine i can be read and sparks can start to fly.

I don't think so at all. Maybe easier to come out to but that is prob just in our minds. Once I got honest with my ex, she was the leader of the pack. I think there are many more like that out there, but our fears get in our way. I'm not being critical because I'm guilty too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think it would depend on the girl, sexuality probably doesn't have much to do with it.
    What you are doing is associating bisexuality with CDing and assuming things that might not exist with that person.
    Using your male thought process to try and understand things never seems to work LOLOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-25-2017 at 09:35 PM.

My wife identifies as bi. I knew right away, shortly after we met, that she was "real" and a very open minded person. I had a strong feeling I could at least tell her of "my little secret" and not have to worry about any negative fallout. Which I did, before the talk of marriage ever came up. Is the fact she's bi the reason she's so accepting? I say no. But we still joke about how she has the best of both worlds with me.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

The bisexual women I know want masculine men, and feminine women. FWIW.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Whatever the case or situation, I've found out that the best thing for we to do is always be myself. Make sense?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pansexual is probably a better bet.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    Maybe, open minded, o.k. with being outside of the norm; compared with how strongly unaccepting some wives, S.O.'s and women are.

From my experience, yes. There's more of any open mind when it comes to gender bending. That certainly doesn't mean that all bisexual women like the idea.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    Are bisexual girls the best choice?
    We get a choice? I've been with the same woman now for forty years so it's hard for me to remember but I've never thought of it as a "choice". Basically, I looked for a woman who seemed interested in me. If I was also interested in her, we took it from there. It's not like I lined up several random women against the wall and picked one and said "You're going home with me tonight."

Now if you're asking if a bi-sexual woman would make a better wife than a heterosexual woman, my thought would be "no". Just because you strap on a pair of boobs doesn't make you a woman. You're still a man "down there" and if she is truly bi-sexual, she is going to have a desire for something that you don't have.

If you find a woman who really loves you, the crossdressing thing won't be a deal breaker.

It's been my personal, though somewhat limited, experience that gays and lesbians don't get crossdressing any more than straights do.

Based on the GGs who are on this site and are fully accepting/encouraging, I seem to see a pattern of heterosexual women who life has tossed a miserable past and they were strong enough to come out whole. Then a small thing like CDing is nothing. Their lives are nothing I would wish upon another person in order to get an accepting spouse, but if you find a woman who had a horrible past and is not devastated by it, give them a try and all your love.
    Hugs, Ellen

Indeed Gay and lesbians do not want us at all. I thin you are trying to over think the issue.
    Part Time Girl

I wouldn't pay too much attention to all the rules and regulations the sexuality police put on their rigid categories. In the real world people don't have to follow the rules. So, for instance, gay men can occasionally have sex with women and like it. Straight men can have gay sex and still think of themselves as straight since they mostly are. The answer to your question is that if you can imagine it, it probably exist. There is a bisexual woman out there who is into crossdressers and she is waiting for you to find her. As to whether bisexual women are generally more attracted to cd/tg, I don't believe there has been any studies that would answer that one way or another. My own experience is "no." My last LTR before I got married was bi. She was into masculine men and somewhat masculine women. She liked women that were not really butch but more sporty, athletic types: short hair, no makeup, boyish physique. Feminine men were not even on her radar. I didn't even try to go there. She was also attracted to gay men (but not faeries) and to the idea of having a penis and being a gay man even though she was what I would call the girly-girl type. I guess she was sort of the GG version of a "male lesbian." We had lots of fun with that. My wife on the other hand has no attraction to women but has no problem with me in any stage of effeminacy. To her I'm just a guy with some weird quirks - which is the truth. I'm sure the sex police would put us all in jail for coloring outside the lines of their neat categories but life's too short to give a damn. Ain't nobody got time for that. If you keep searching for what you want, you will eventually find it or it will find you. But you have to be open and willing to be rejected because the end result is worth it.

The short answer is "NO".
    Jon

I agree with Little Sissy. As others have said, just be yourself naturally and not just in how you dress but who you are inside as a person. Depending on the crowd that you do things with you may end up with someone that as a person internally and as a human externally attracts you and may be attracted to you. Their sexuality really doesn't matter if it doesn't matter to either of you. Good luck and happy networking. My only other recommendation is to smile a lot and to be a happy fun person to be round.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetED View Post
    Based on the GGs who are on this site and are fully accepting/encouraging, I seem to see a pattern of heterosexual women who life has tossed a miserable past and they were strong enough to come out whole. Then a small thing like CDing is nothing. Their lives are nothing I would wish upon another person in order to get an accepting spouse, but if you find a woman who had a horrible past and is not devastated by it, give them a try and all your love.
    Hugs, Ellen
    I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would say your best bet would be ANY GG that would go out with u after u reveal u dress.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My second wide was and I do not think she would have been more accepting had I dressed at that time.

Silver Member
    As said, bisexual women like masculine men and feminine women, it doesn't somehow make them attracted to someone in between. I'd even go further and add "gender conforming" after "masculine", in that they want men in traditional roles in addition to appearing masculine.

I would think someone not just into just vanilla has a better chance. there of course is no 100% rule but the more open they are the better your chances.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I agree Trisha. As I posted earlier, my wife identifies as bi. I knew I had a pretty good chance at some level of acceptance with her when we met. It still took some time for her to pry it out of me. She knew I was holding something in.

Its an interesting question but frankly, i think it depends on the individual. I have met gay women who are trans and CDphobic guardding their femininity with jeolous passion believing that if you arent a Cis woman, you arent. Ive also met women, both straight and gay who readily accept and support. I am married to a woman who identifies as bi - so do I by the way. We met at a LBGT support group function and yes, i was in girl mode at the time. She asked me out. :-)

We consider ourselves a lesbian couple.

I guess you guys are right, Just because she seems to have an open mind doesn't mean it actually is.

I just have this idea that most people aren't hypocrites. That if a girl is non-conforming and is bisexual at the very least CDing wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've always thought that a crossdresser would be the perfect boyfriend for a bi-sexual woman, you get both sexes rolled up in one. Last week while out at a local bar, I met this cute little bi-sexual 22 year old and we wound up making out in the ladies room after powdering our noses ;-)