There have been continual changes in western societies . The sexual revolution of the 1960's was huge!!! I remember the miniskirts, hot pants. and hippie era. I was never one, was pretty conservative then, and still am in some ways , but i remember in 1971, at my small Illinois town high school, the girls were first allowed to wear pants , in my junior year. I had started my first dressing up i my mom's and sister's things about then. I believe women were greatly sexualized , in the years they wore dresses, skirts, and miniskirts, and that era. Songs were almost all about love and sex. To me, after wards, there was the big feminist movement in revolt of women being so sexualized. The wearing of pants exploded, and has never stopped, so that today, seeing a Gg, in a dress is the rarer thing. In the area i live in, a dress and hose is not even a weekly sighting!! Unless, maybe some women leaving a church, but even there, many are wearing slacks. The number of crossdressers seems to be skyrocketing some now. I believe many GGs of the baby boom, now wearing very short haircuts, and jeans, sweatshirts, and dull, drab clothes, sneakers, is because many do not want to be beautiful anymore, and refuse to wear dresses, skirts, hose and dressy shoes, because they do not want male attention, anymore, and are also more comfortable in drab, boring clothes. Many GG's are burned out on too much male attention, and do not want to attract any, now. At the same time, so many of us men, are STARVED for female attention. We do not always know why we have such strong desire to look pretty, or beautiful , and dress up as ladies. There are many reasons no doubt. But, part of it, may be, there are so many GG's that no longer want to look sexy, or pretty to men, that we are taking up the deficit! Just sharing my thoughts on the matter. Any comments?