Thread: A Tropical Dream

A Tropical Dream

Oh my God I totally did not expect this. Good news. Very very good news. I have my own place, A secluded area that nobody knows me five minutes away from my house. I am be caretaker of the premises until October.

It's a small separate cottage as things go down here in this tropical island. Essentially a separate guest room for visitors. I am to watch the whole property which is totally secluded. This a closet CD in a small town's died and gone to heaven dream?

I already had my best clothes picked out and now I'm moving I'm moving in. This is going to be scary scary because I will have complete reign of my femininity. We will see what evolves....

Edit....edit...evening after the first day. I planned a few pictures but I am going to wait until it is fixed up a little. First thing I need is a Mata Hari bonnet so that I can be that mysterious old lady in the house next door. Now, not getting clocked as me should be very easy to do. Such a wonderful first day....the old Tasmanin Devil held at bay.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-27-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Robbin, your post has given me a mental picture of the Tasmanian Devil spinning up in Bugs Bunny . Have fun !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Have fun Robbin. Sounds like you will have a great time.
    Part Time Girl

good for you Robbin, enjoy

Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

you forgot pics

Yeah, where are the pictures? Please include some of the beautiful grounds as well.

Robbin, enjoy your three months to your self.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

IMG_8558.jpgGot a little shopping to do first to make it really camera ready. It needs a few girly things. Do you know what a great feeling it is to leave my bras just hanging around, like a slob? That is the first unexpected feeling. Not having to clean up my signs of womanliness. Being dressed and having no one to worry about. Such a thrill. Attachment 280184Attachment 280185

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Honey, I'm home. First day coming to "work" (writing) and couldn't wait to change into my dasheki. My home town people sell them in the tourist shops. Very light and wears easily. A still wet bra hanging in the shower for the girls and it is time to clean up...and cut off the new bonnet string. I tried being cute in the photos. You girls are so good at it. Give me time....pretty IMG_8560.jpgIMG_8556.jpg
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-27-2017 at 10:11 PM.