Thread: undressing in my sleep

undressing in my sleep

So last night I slept in a camisole and panties as it's maximum comfort at the expense of looking masculine-which of course doesn't matter when you are sleeping alone in a locked room.

Woke up the next day to find my panties removed and next to the bed on the floor.

This happened about a week ago with my camisole too.

Now i'm like "well shoot what if i start sleep walking and unknowingly out myself by walking out of my room in panties..."

Not sure why I'm suddenly doing this in my sleep, Is this happening to any of you guys?

No I have never done that.
    Angie

Not happening to me, and I do sleep dressed. It would be a eventful to wake up and find yourself in the hall partially dressed

I am not upset that this has never happened to me.

Banned Read only
    When I started sleeping in a bra, I would often wake up and take it off in the middle of the night, remembering most of the time. What I did was take an old bra and squeeze the hooks with pliers so I could not unhook it. After a while I stopped trying to take it off.

If you previously always slept naked, it may take awhile before you stop taking off your panties at night.

You might want to just get a night gown too, as I end up braking the the straps on camisoles and slips when I try to sleep in them.

I highly recommend the Vanity Fair Coloratura nightgowns

I'll Kick my sleep socks and pyjama pants off unknowingly in winter, "too hot"!

If comfortable I wake the same.

My wife did remove my panties at about 3am one morning! Shock I think!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Right now it's summer and I just wear my panties to bed. I'm hoping the wife will let me wear a nightgown to bed in the winter time. I've only been out to her for 3 months. I never sleep walk to take things off in my sleep. I feel the most comfort in bed with panties on. We have the same kind of panties on and I find that quite enjoyable 😉

Most likely you got hot or uncomfortable in your sleep and removed them. I have done that

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    The most likely cause is LCS (Living Clothes Syndrome) Back in the late 80's Playtex created and sold a line of bras sold under the brand "Playtex Living Bra", while the bras sold by the millions , they had a habit of jumping off the wearer at the most inopportune time. With the demise of playtex as a brand, most living bras simply passed away. A few have been known to sneak into a home from time to time and strip clothes off of unsuspecting adults. If you catch one its considered bad luck and you have to catch and release or the boob fairy will never visit your home.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Are you drinking or imbibing of some controlled substances before you go to bed? That's the most common reason for sudden loss of memory (other than being hit on the head with a blackjack, for instance). Early Alzheimers?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.