Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'Woman' I never was!

The 'Woman' I never was!

Having just had an entire week to myself I was lucky to have spent at least 70% of my time as a women. This is the first time EVER I have had this wonderful opportunity and although my time is over, it was a good experience for me.

To cap it off I got the 'one' shot that has eluded me for years. An external projection of the woman I wish I had been in reality. Its not a vanity thing, or self gratification it is how my inner self would have wanted to have been seen by the outside world. Alas its just a fantasy, an illusion of my perception of the women inside. Of course its not the sort of outfit I'd be washing the dishes in, but would for a 'girls' night out

Anyway, with a touch of sadness, I must put my female side to the back of my mind for now (not easy) and deal with my own reality..... boring, drab and colourless 'mans' world ! (I'll be back in Autumn)

Sally xThe real me.jpg

Bitter/Sweet. But you look lovely.

Alison x

You are beautiful Sally. I have been living as a woman most of the time for a month now. I'm a Plain Jane and dress casually but it's been wonderful. Being a gurl is relaxing and I slipped into femininity and it felt quite natural. Hope you have more opportunities in the future.

Cheers,

Barbara

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've had weeks to myself in the past, what I'd give for another one...Love the dress, tights, heels, the whole look really.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Sally, first let me say how gorgeous you look and how envious I am of you that you were able to do this. Hopefully next spring or something, I can arrange some time away for a few days where Stephanie can get some real time out.

You look amazing Sally. That dress is really gorgeous and suits you so well. Fabulous pictures like this one are making me think about reevaluating my wardrobe.

Very pretty indeed. Just keep in mind, just because you put the clothes away and go back to drab does not mean the girl in you is gone. She is still there and very likely a sizeable bit of who you are as a male. I really don't think that a male could look that feminine without have a complementary girl to share the ride of Life.

Sally, glad you had some time to her self. Beautiful picture.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You look wonderful and happy! Enjoy the moments you have as Sally.

What a good looking woman you make Sally. And great legs hun.
    Angie

Mixed feelings. I remember these times and I'm happy for you. Being able to be yourself and dress as you like only when the opportunity arises. You are beautiful. Everyone has their own path, best of luck.

You look Happy and Content Sally, very Happy!

So you can no longer say "The Woman I never was!" as you now have.

Nice dress also!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Agree with Stacy - you look so happy and I also agree with others as you are a beautiful woman. I just love your classy look, fashion style, and how feminine you look.

I agree with the others about how happy, content, and stylish you look. I feel your pain about needing to push it all back in order to maintain balance in your life.

Karen

Very nice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U look great, Sally. I hope to get to wear that dress on a nite out with the "girls"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

All I can say is wow! You look great. I get a couple of hours every week or two, which is fine. But I'd love for a whole day of girl time. Someday.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Ouch, I can so relate to your post. Life goes on though, make the most of it. Dressing, enjoying our inner feminine side, is a huge part of it, but for many of us, there are other things that we put first.
    Last edited by Jane G; 07-29-2017 at 10:12 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyS View Post
    ........I got the 'one' shot that has eluded me for years.
    Great picture! It's always that one shot, isn't it?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You look lovely, Sally! Glad you got Sally time! Sorry you must put her away for so long! She will be with you always though! Some of us sometimes must do the male thing! Carry on and be comfortable on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae (as has been said you can't say never anymore!)
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

you look wonderful SALLY!
    i love the dress and heels... a very classy look!
    the smile on your face says it all.
    paula

Absolutely love the look. Thanks for sharing and here is hoping you get more time.

Jennifer

I sure know the feelings!! Being the outer lady, for a short time, then back to my painful lonely male life, but slowly accepting him, too. Looking fab!

About not doing dishes in that dress (which is very nice by the way). You are in the wrong time period, June Cleaver (Beaver's Mom), was always doing dishes in her finest dresses. Hmm? Now that I think about it, I think she inspired me to wear dresses...

Platinum Member
    Sally, you certainly hit the sweet spot. Of course you always look great. Everything just seems to have come together again for you!