Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to ask

Is it ok to ask

Just saw a guy in a local brewery wearing shorts with sheer pantyhose. It was obvious they were not medical hosiery I wanted to let him know they looked great but was not sure I should.

Feel free to talk with any person who you find interesting.

Only through dialogue can we learn about others.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I agree with Pat. Was he wearing women's shorts?

You could say to him quietly, "I like your shorts and hose", and see where it leads. If he ignores you, or even thanks you and ignores you, then drop it. Don't push the conversation if he is not willing. If he continues the conversation, then go on carefully. Certainly don't make a big deal about it.

Think about how you would like to be approached if out in the wild, if you were dressed. Keep it low key, quiet, casual.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pumped I agree with you.

Yes just treat others as you'd like like to be treated...... Ummm I think that what my mom used to say. Didn't think she was referring to CD ing... But really don't make a big deal just visit and compliment and see where it leads. Maybe a new friend has been found. Treat with all respect though.

He was wearing guy shorts and sandals. I agree never said anything and wish I did.

I guess if you want to insult him or out him or maybe even pry into his private life that you really have no business in...sure

BTW just because they of LOOK medical doesn't mean they aren't for medical or surgical reasons.

Short answer, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

To Lorileah/ice queen..............your response to Jess S's post is a bit harsh. If Jess had asked this person is he/she crossdressed it would have been out of line and none of her business but she had only contemplated giving out a compliment which is not the same thing. If we ask someone if they're having a nice day that would also be none of our business wouldn't it?

There is a group (whose name I forget) that advocates the wearing of pantyhose by men. No crossdressing, just pantyhose. Perhaps you ran in to a member.

Some doctors recommend women's support pantyhose for men because they are cheaper if you don't need a lot of compression! Just my $.02! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I try to remember the Golden Rule " treat others how you want to be treated". That being said, I don't think I would have had a problem commenting that I liked the hose

If you thought the way he was dressed was a good look then by all means compliment him.

Just curious, were his legs hairless?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I wear shorts and sandals, but my legs are waxed and highly polished. A similar look I'm thinking!

So from his side, a comment may be nice! at the same time he may wish to be left to himself!

Use your best judgement Jess, and live the moment from both sides, One benefit of being a CD!

CD Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

By all means say something. It would be a very odd person that did not appreciate a sincere comment. We humans are a social bunch and an ice breaking comment would be very acceptable in my mind. You would not be threatening or making an announcement on the PA. Just an opening comment like "I really like your hose" in a very complementary tone would be fine. Life's too short!

I would not have asked, or commented out of respect for the person's privacy. But that's just me. Lets say I was dressed drab but wearing a bra underneath, if the bra or straps showed I would not want a stranger to ask me about it in public.

If it were a "cis" woman would you walk up and say "nice pantyhose"? The thing is you don't know their background or reason. Saying "Hope your day is going well." isn't the same as "I see by your outfit, you are a cowboy." Pointing out that you noticed he was wearing hose is not the same as saying, "Hello, how are you?"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's none of his business what u think of him. If he wanted your opinion? He'd ask!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Personally I would just prefer a friendly smile.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, Most of the time I wear pantyhose or knee-hi nylons under my pants or jeans and I have yet to be asked about them......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lots of input thanks everyone. Many positive many negative.

There are many reasons he could be wearing them. Wikipedia had a nice little article: Pantyhose for men. Check it out.

Silver Member
    Speaking of breweries, I was just at one this weekend, and a lot of guys were in shorts. I must say, there are an awful lot of guys with either shaved legs, or very light hair. So much so that I would say that being shaved is hardly even noticeable any more.

Banned Read only
    Meghan just read your thread, wonder if GG's are starting to like shaved, smooth, tanned legs on men and shorter shorts to show them off? For us a great way to top them off would be with a pair of panties.