Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it ok to ask

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess S. View Post
    Lots of input thanks everyone. Many positive many negative.
    And that's because the members here are from all over the world and live in very different societies with very different social norms.

Asking a question like this to a group of strangers on the Internet will result in wildly different opinions and in most cases, you won't know any more than you did before you asked.

Consider though, this is a group of crossdressers and many have an agenda to promote crossdressing. It's not the same as asking a bunch of "ordinary" people.

My opinion - It's none of your business and you may embarrass him by mentioning it. I would not say a thing and treat him the same as if he was not wearing panty hose.

Tricky, (s)he may have been out in 'stealth mode' in which case they may not want you noticing. I don't know if I'd go up to someone I didn't know and start talking about what they were wearing, beyond offering a sincere and polite compliment.

If I go out in my girls' stuff, it's only ever in total stealth mode, so to get called out by a stranger would make me nervous (but interested in equal measure)!

Being closeted I don't have any CD friends that I can talk to in rl, and a chance meeting in a shop or somewhere could turn out to be 'that' friend I would enjoy chatting to, or spending a bit of girl-time with.

I guess it's just one of those sensitive sitches that could go either way.

I agree with the comment of guys wearing colored tights or even pantyhose in guy mode. It is catching on to some degree. I saw a twenty-something year old walk into the gas station the other day, wearing a fairly normal T-shirt, men's jean shorts, men's boat shoes, with dark blue tights. This is in very conservative goat-roper country.

Here is some on Pinterest,
    https://www.pinterest.com/ianmcphail...ts-and-shorts/