Way too early on in the whole thing, but I dunno... This one seems, dare I say it, different?

But perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.

Still internally processing some things on my own with all this, as we're currently spending some time apart due to outside circumstances. And yeah, for the record, I miss her like crazy, more than I thought I would.

Of course, should things start getting further along, I do realize that the whole CD'ing thing will have to come up at some point. From what I understand, I think she would probably take it okay, as she appears to be "LGBT-friendly."

And it's not like I still do the whole "kit-and-kaboodle" with all this... I know in my mind & soul, that those days are long gone. But I am still a hoodie & leggings kinda gal, er guy, er whatever -- which I believe would probably be a bit more "palatable" for an SO, when compared to getting all dolled-up with the whole 9 yards. Not saying that's right or wrong, but just my take on it, anyway.

In any event, this forum has been a big help to me, due to all the past discussion that I've read (and even sometimes been a part of) regarding telling one's SO. Weird when it seems like it might start personally hitting home -- but at the same time, I feel like I'm much better prepared for something of this nature because of y'all.

So, just wanted to say: Thanks!