Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Behaviour when dressed en femme

Behaviour when dressed en femme

Do any of u feel that u have to behave a certain way when dresses en femme?. I.mean in terms of the way that u might sit or walk, etc?

Nope. It doesn't matter what I am wearing, I still act like me.

Most definitely not!

For me it flows out naturally! I could never put it on or behave in a certain way!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

The walk, I don't quite have down yet! I have however seen GG's walking all kinds of ways! Always sit with your legs together! I cross mine at the ankles! Also eat slower and take smaller bites! I tend to cross my arms in male mode but they are laid in my lap in feminine mode! There are more but just can't think of them right now! Hugs Lana Mae Thought of one more! I tend to put my hands on my hips like a female does(hand position)!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can't tell u the number of times T girl friends have reminded me to close my legs when sitting.

And, if u can walk the same way in 4+" spike heels as u do in comfy boat shoes? You're a better girl than I!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The only difference for me is that I cross my legs or keep them together when wearing skirts or dresses, which is something I never do when in my ordinary clothes. Although no one sees me, I somehow find my ankle-on-knee way of sitting inappropriate when dressed in such a way.

Other than that, there is no difference.

Banned Read only
    Shirley,
    Personally I feel there are certain aspects that differ between M/F . Walking, sitting and standing , most are usually gentler actions , it doesn't take long to correct most of them. I don't correct my voice , not many do even the TSs at my social group .

In the past some have commented on driving attitude , sorry to say this but many women aren't too good at reversing. I remember my first night drive to another town I had to do a quick about turn, it was too precise and quick for most women drivers. It was in front of a fire station and it did raise a few eyebrows from some of the duty crew.

Yes the way I sit for sure. I'm not trying to flash everyone and I'm pretty sure poeple dont want to see up my skirt.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Absolutely
    I'm no longer Rocky IV
    I'm Tootsie so yes cross my legs drink wine no beer and smile but this all comes natural when I'm en femme

I certainly try to carry myself differently and I'm more aware when I'm seated so as to not put on a show and I tend to smile more. There are probably some other little things too that aren't coming to mind at the moment.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, I most defiantly do. I change a few manorisums that I would likely not do when en drab. I just feel it's important to be
    able to blend in. But that's me

I completely adopt feminine mannerisms...my wife has asked me if I'm a different person when dressed en femme. She's scared that I might have multiple personalities. I've explained to her that i'm the same person although there are some differences. I'm more compassionate and understanding. But, then she's seen these changes in temperament since she's become more comfortable with my feminine nature. As I've shared in other posts, I'm a much better person because of my feminine spirit and soul.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Platinum Member
    Hi Shirley, As soon as I open the closet door my whole mind set kicks into Feminine mode......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Of course

Sort of. I'd call it more mannerisms than behavior. Knees together, elbows in, chin up, chest out.

Do I feel that I HAVE to? well, other than watching that I don't give a panty peep show, no.

But - I have been told several times that when I'm fully dressed, I do change. I'm told that I move differently, my voice changes (?!?!?), and I "act more girly." I don't do this deliberately, and I don't even know it's happening. Interesting though.

Not at all...
    After so many years it's just natural for me to behave in a feminine manner. Actually I have to pay more attention in the other mode as I find myself standing, sitting or whatever a little "less than male".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I believe that if you are presenting as a woman that you need to do your best to act like a woman also. This includes walking, sitting, talking, gesturing, eating, etc.
    Not do so, makes the activity a parody.
    Hugs, Carole

Knees together is a must -- decency! Walk: Good sort of low/straight posture (shoulders back, gut in, boobs out), and one foot in front of the other (not lurching side to side). Voice: Sorry, not much most of us can do with that. But you can soften your voice a bit. Want to present as a woman (the best you can) or as the guy in a dress?

I try to walk slower... yes one foot in front of the other. And I try to look forward..not down at my feet.

When I'm dressed as a girl I automatically start to act more like one. So yes my behavior does change, but I don't think about it too much, it comes natural. They way I walk, sit, talk,... . I'm a real girly girl when I'm dressed up and apparently a sometimesa bit of a bitch lol! Anyone else who recognizes this?

I have to when out in as much as if the aim is blending then doing things such as walking like a dude isn't going to add to the picture.
    I have when dressing around the house noticed that I change how I move and just generally do things changes. It's not a conscious thing. It just happens. Perhaps that's as a consequence of years of dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0918 View Post
    Absolutely
    I'm no longer Rocky IV
    I'm Tootsie so yes cross my legs drink wine no beer and smile but this all comes natural when I'm en femme
    Yep my walk goes from a lumber jack to more of a soccer mom walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Sort of. I'd call it more mannerisms than behavior. Knees together, elbows in, chin up, chest out.
    Yep no sloughing in girlieville my mannerisms are much the same with an additional limbering of the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I believe that if you are presenting as a woman that you need to do your best to act like a woman also. This includes walking, sitting, talking, gesturing, eating, etc.
    Not do so, makes the activity a parody.
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    When I'm dressed as a girl I automatically start to act more like one. So yes my behavior does change, but I don't think about it too much, it comes natural. They way I walk, sit, talk,... . I'm a real girly girl when I'm dressed up and apparently a sometimes bit of a bitch lol! Anyone else who recognizes this?
    For me it is automatic when dressed I walk and carry myself differently...more fluid

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    I have to when out in as much as if the aim is blending then doing things such as walking like a dude isn't going to add to the picture.
    I have when dressing around the house noticed that I change how I move and just generally do things changes. It's not a conscious thing. It just happens. Perhaps that's as a consequence of years of dressing.
    Helen it is amazing isn't it
    Last edited by Jillian Faith; 08-01-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Nope, I act the same way in either mode. The only difference being when I dance, I seem to "get away" with more moves when I'm en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    If you want people to think you are a female, you have to do more than dress like one. Yes, I try to act like a female.