Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Get Caught By Friend or Family

Ever Get Caught By Friend or Family

Hi all. I'm Susie divorced part time cross dresser. I was wondering if any of you girls out there have been caught by a friend or family member posting pics of yourselves on this forum or forums similar to this. If you have been caught were you exposed or did it remain between you and the person who found out. Just curious.

Susie

Suzie,
    I've never been caught posting pics here or on flickr by anyone that I know of...

My wife did find her brother as an admirer on URnotalone.com when I was on that site.
    It was not a good day for him & she never said that she'd seen me.

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

My wife knows I've taken a few pictures of me dressed and she is always telling me that I'll be outed if I ever post my face on the net. I had my face on my profile here for a while but have recently changed the pictures out. She's more computer savvy than I am so I took her advice also trying to keep her happy because she kinda puts up with my Jaylyn side but is not really into it like she was at the first.

The only problem I had was that my ex wife outed me to everyone. yeah that was not good and they all know. Some even approached me on it. Not nicely either.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Susie,
    No longer a concern, many people have seen my pictures including my daughter and her husband, as for people passing it on I can't say for certain although that doesn't concern me but I don't think many have .

Besides so many people have now seen me in reality, without any problems, OK being in a DADT situation it still concerns my wife, she still chooses not to want to see me .

Gold Member
    No concerns, Never taken a Picture of me dressed.
    Rader

You cannot tell its me from my avatar picture, so I don't worry. There are pictures of me on my meet up group web site, I do look like my sister, but in the end I probably would not care.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was caught once by a friend who walked through my open front door but after that I slowly owned up to my friends and from there word slowly spread but with no detriment to me or my those that I told and those that I told were all very good to me. It helps a great deal to be able to tell and get things out in the open instead of keeping a secret or having to hold back for one reason or another.

My Wife had my girls in front of the TV one day looking at her photos via our smart TV and wouldnt you know it, yes indeed, the wife accidentally exposed the pics of my dressed fully and all three of my girls said i looked pretty. So yeah, all three of my girls know, and some close girlfriends I grew up with know. Some family knows. Just the close ones. I wear pantyhose and shorts often around the house after work so my Babies know i wear womens clothes. I have wore hoop earrings, makeup, and eyeliner around them and they dont bat an eye. they see it and know it, but they think Dad is just being myself, which i am. Im comfy, and they are also.
    Formerly CDGigi

I was caught numerous of times! as a child, and as an adult. Strangely, with all the times I was discovered, my siblings seemed to forget, or "let it pass." That is until I came out 3-4 years ago, and my sister was like, "oh I thought it was a phase."

In adulthood, friends found out, told people... even come workers. and when I came out to a few, it was cuz they were asking me if I "dressed". embarrassed at the time, I a actually very relieved that close people to me know..... as now I can dress 95% of them time..... only in male clothes when I work......

When I was in sixth or seventh grade my mother caught me with one of her slips. I made up some silly excuse and she never mentioned it again. But there were other items of borrowed clothing that disappeared, silently, from my room. I borrowed my mother's clothing all the time, from as far back as I can remember, but I naively thought I had gotten away with it. But looking back I realize that there were signs that my parents knew about this all along but were too embarrassed to mention it.

Nope, never been caught. I try to be careful but you never know...

Susie,
    Knock on wood, I have never been caught, although there were a few close calls.
    Regards,
    Skylar

Yes! I got caught wearing one of my mothers bras when I was 13 by my dad. Of course he told my mom, and my brother and sister found out as well as they heard the "loud" discussion. Nothing was ever said again about it, and because of the extreme embarrassment did not dress for about the next couple of years. The urge was just to strong though, and I eventually started again, and have not looked back. My sister knows about me now, as well as several other friends. They all are okay with it, but I have never once said anything to my parents or brother for obvious reasons.

Platinum Member
    I have never posted a picture on the Internet. I have gone to "google" images and inputted different word combinations related to cross dressing and images of many girls on this forum do show up. I don't think it would be totally accidental finding a picture because you have to be looking for some reason. I have to shake my head sometimes of the postings of discovery of pictures on cell phones, etc. That's asking for trouble. Personally, I more worried or maybe concerned is a better word about somebody snooping in my armoire.

I'm older and retired so I don't worry about anyone knowing. That said, my last 13 years at work (Retail) everyone knew, I didn't hide it. I was always trying on clothes and heels. I have pictures up here, Facebook, and some other older sites if you Google my female name. Nobody is going to find them unless they are searching a crossdressing site. And who would, unless they were interested in crossdressing.
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Banned Read only
    Susie,
    No but it not a problem many people have seen my pictures anyway .

I visit charity shops regularly and the SAs I get to know have all seen my pictures, recently I was buying some shoes and tried a skirt on and I asked the SA does it help by knowing what I look like , she replied it did . She can visualise me now when I look at something from the racks, she also said it changed her image of our community, the media does us a disservice . She also added that she was shocked by how good I looked .

So don't be too shy showing your pictures it can help you and others in our community, we shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of .

So far, I have managed to keep my secret to myself except for my friends here on line and some sales associates who have seen a guy pay cash for women's clothing. Been hiding it for several decades now.

I'll just list a few. Mom caught me the very first time that I cross dressed. Her response was to buy feminine clothes in my size. Every year she would buy me new clothes and take last year's clothes to donate.
    My wife caught me 1 month after we wed. Turns out the 1with a problem was me. She reassured me that everything was cool.
    A girlfriend in highschool. Dumb me didn't close the drapes 1 day. My girlfriend was cutting through the yard and looked into my window. She went home and phoned. She asked my mom if I could have dinner at her house. Mom told her sure and gave me the phone. I got into boy mode and off I went. She told me what she had seen, I gasped. She showed me clothes that she had for me. She helped me dress and did my makeup for the first time. Before I left she gave me a huge bag of clothes. A few days later I noticed 2 bags sitting by the door as I entered. While talking to my girlfriend her mom asked if she had told her about the bags. Both of them explained that the bags were full of feminine clothes, wigs, makeup etc. We made sure that it was okay to stay until it was dark so that no one would see me carrying the bags.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Let me count the ways. 1) My mother discovered I'd been trying on her clothes when I was in Jr. High. She and my step-dad worried I was gay (mid 1960's) and sent me to stay summers with my father, who they did not tell. I learned to hide things better. 2) My wife walked in on my as I was attempting to hide the evidence of a dressing session. This ended up in her putting me on ice for a few days as she did her research. She ended up accepting and supporting me right up to the day she passed away. 3) being in the closet after my wife died became stifling and worrisome since I was alone again. I decided to tell my adult children. The first response was "we wondered when you were going to tell us." They had found out when they were still teens and kept it to themselves. 4) One son's best friend needed a place to live and I had room. I told him and he already knew (of course). I got pretty open with my dressing and he was comfortable with it as well, no problem. But one day he walks in the front door followed by my nephew who didn't know and got to meet Sarah by surprise. He's been cool with it but it forced me to tell several others in that part of the family so they can be allies should his grandfather find out. His grandfather, my brother-in-law, is very outspoken against the entire LGBTQ community and potentially a violent kind of guy. I may not be a target, but don't want to find out. 5) Several of my grandkids are aware of Sarah, but not through me or my effort. I guess they've picked up on clues, mistakes and asked their parents who have the good sense not to lie to them.
    So after all that, I'm still upright and standing, although I'm keeping it close for a while longer as I stage the next pieces of the disclosure. Each step out has come with a little fear at first followed by relief that remains.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Wife found pics of me dressed on the computer years ago, bit rocky for a few months but don't know if she still suspects. Youngest daughter came home from a night out thought she'd head straight to uni. But she came in saw me dressed and had no problems about it.

Come home one morning from work. Working the overnight shift doing security. Was told by mom that my sister found pantyhose laying on my bed. Do not know how since I thought I put those away.
    Amanda

Mom caught me dressed one night but never metioned it the next morning so was never sure what she knew. Then when she passed she had some of her costum jewlery sent to me! Told.my sister I could do what I wanted with it so who knows.

My mother caught me trying on her stockings when I was about six, can't remember her saying anything
    and many years later when I was in my teens she must have my stash. I only knew because it had been
    washed pressed and neatly folded before returning it to hiding place.
    She must have always known but never brought it up, perhaps she was waiting for me to bring it up?.
    Too late to ask her now.

Hugs
    Tracy
    Last edited by TracyUK; 08-29-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Reality Check
    Most of the "caught" incidents could have been avoided by using a bit of common sense. Don't leave women's clothing or makeup lying around, don't keep crossdressed photos of yourself on your phone or computer, don't parade around the house in front of windows with the blinds open, etc.

Once your secret is out, you can't put it away.