Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Get Caught By Friend or Family

I came close a couple of times when I lived at home but now I live on my own and family is not over very often so I have freedom. Main thing is not getting caught by my neighbors now. I tend to be very careful about how I store my stuff anyway, it's not in plain view but in storage containers.

I have not been caught yet, but I am sure one day it will happen.

Unless you know someone that is both extremely homophobic and paranoid, I doubt anyone is coming to these sites to comb through pictures to make sure no one they know is a crossdresser. If someone recognizes you from here then chances are that they are here for the same reason you are, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I have always had a liking to sexy lingerie ever since I could remember but was never caught. My now ex wife knew I loved wearing stockings, garter belt, panties and heels and she was ok with it and we had some wild times with both of us dressed in lingerie. When I finally realized I wanted to dress fully she was supportive but did not want others to know aboit it so we only went out occasionally with me filly dressed.
    One time when she and kids were gone for the weekend I got completely dressed with wig and make up and starting playing on computer. I thought I had locked the doors but unfortunately I had not. I was really engrossed with yhe computer when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned and there in the doorway stood the wife's best friend. Talk about deer in the headlights look. I stammered I needed to change and she quickly told me not to change because of her. She explained that she loved seeing men in drag, but her husband was not into it and she wanted to see what was under my skirt and blouse.. When I showed her my stockings, garter belt and panties she got a big grin on her face. We had a long talk and we decided I would tell the wife ehat had happened. Long story short it worked out well. I loved going out to clubs and dancing and wife best friend did also, but my wife and her husband did not like going out that much. For about 3 years we had a good thing going, Wife's best friend and I would do out about once a month for dancing and having a good time and my wife and her husband stayed home and kept each other company. Yes there was a lot of sex play going on also but that is another story

I was a cross dressing ninja during my teens! I would borrow my sisters clothes during the day, and wear them in my room at night. Mostly jeans, so they were easy to hide in a laundry pile. Although I did have a stash of pantyhose hid under the bathroom sink, that I thought would never be found. Like it was tucked up and behind the drawer well out of sight. I mean the drawer never even catched on them! I could not believe it, my Mom found them. So she asked my Sister, she said no. Then she asked me, holy Hannah Montana was I embarrassed! I vehemently denied saying they may have belonged to one of my Sisters friends. Aside from that a few rounds of lightning round strip, change, and stash.

😘 Jennifer

I remember in my teensm I was sitting in the recliner in the den with my feet up looking at the pretty pink heels and light colored hose that I was wearing, I heard a noise. I got up and walked to the edge of the den and I heard a key hit the door. I sprinted on the balls of my feet in thosn 4" heels to the front bathroom and lcked the door. I started tsripping and heard my dad ask if i was ok. I was like yeah, upset stomach.

He was supposrd to be on his way out of town but he was sick. So while he was in the bathroom in my parents' room, I had to very carefully and stealthfulky put things back where they went. I was putting the last thing up and bumped the closet door. He said is that you and I answered yeah. He asked what i was doing and i said putting up laundry (which I was doing at that point to earn my tapes or roke playing book).

Years ago, I went out for a drive all dressed up. Got home to find the wife's (now ex-wife) car in the driveway. She was supposed to work pretty late til about 11 pm, but came home several hours early. It was early evening but I knew she would not be going out again, so I couldn't wait her out.

It took a few minutes to get my courage up, and after awhile I said "screw it", I'm going in. I think she had suspicions about me dressing, but she was still quite surprised to see me walk through the door. It was not the cause of our divorce, but it sure didn't help, LOL....

I have never been caught, quite a few close calls. Mostly in the yonger years.

Never caught but a few times as a teen I was 'coerced' into a dress and heels by my sisters !

Susie was particularly interested in whether a friend or family member has seen pictures that you have posted online, either here or at some similar site.
    Interesting question as besides the accidental reveals, such as leaving a screen shot showing, or opening up pictures on your phone of you dressed, I would think that it would take some work to find the pictures and that would mean visiting sites such as this. In that case it would be saying something about the individual who found the pictures.
    One issue I have is that if you search pictures on your computer it will also show pictures from those files you keep separate from the picture album files. i have had one incident when searching through pics with a woman friend looking over my shoulder, a few of these showed up. I was scrolling through at a fast pace and the pictures were small but she must have noticed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Susie , I have been in this program for over 70yrs and so far So Good......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi.

From the age of 12 ive dressed. Up to the age of 17, this was mainly assisted by my sister.
    I was caught by my mother when I was about 15. My sister had dressed me but then had to pop out somewhere.
    My mother came home early and saw me in this summer dress, at first she thought I was my other sister ( we looked a lot alike.)
    When she realised it was me, she quietly told me to change back into my clothes immediately.
    Later she came to my room and told me she did not want one of those weirdos as a son. I lied and told her it was a one off.

I didn't dress for nearly 6 months after that.

Years later she caught me again, I had more balls that time and told her that it wasn't some sickness, it was who I was. It took her a while but she has now accepted it. The internet has helped.

I don't take many pictures and rarely if ever post them. If I do I make sure it's a long shot so that the face is not recognizable. Beside with make-up and a wig I'm not that recognizable.

My ex outed me. But I was never caught. .
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Caught?
    Yes
    From online pics?
    No

Just good stories to laugh about now

Morgan , wish I had a sister growing up that could assist me in my dressing.Devone

Not accidentally! But I have let myself get caught!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Devone View Post
    Morgan , wish I had a sister growing up that could assist me in my dressing.Devone
    Hi Devone.
    Yes it certainly was fun. My sister tells me she dressed me much earlier than 12 years old but i dont remember so i go from when i do.

When i was 16 she also tried to find out if i was bi or gay. But thats a story for another time and possibly not on open forum

Silver Member
    Sounds like a good story, Lisa. Can you share?

It happens but rarely is it a problem, where I live everybody knows including the Mayor and the whole of the town council as well! problems none at all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

my ex wife told all my male friends at work i was a mechanic that went over like a lead balloon i lost all friends and my ex and my son and anyone who would listen to her .that is something i thought i would not get over but i did eventually. it was not fun to this day im so scared of it happening again this wife im with for 38 years and she cant stand it .

That really sucks krissy. I was caught by my SO. I wrote a thread about it. Luckily she is accepting.

Eh...been busted a few times...my kids don't much care, sorta hoping they will do my makeup sometime...they are brilliant makeup artists, but I won't ask as it might make them uncomfortable.
    My ex is a right proper...uh...anyway...she chooses to use it as a weapon...annd...I don't care.

There are people who I would rather not know....but at the end of the day, if it came right down to it..pretty sure they can get over it.

Lots of close calls! Used gloves on more than one occasion to cover my pretty nail colors! Only post shots that are Not Recognizeable. Did have visitors pass by my stash w/o noticing it. Blessings.. Toni G..

Once I was caught by a school friend who lived round the corner when I was 14, luckily he enjoyed seeing me as a girl and accepted me, I think it maybe helped that we were sleeping together