Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I asked Your Wife How many Dresses It was ok for you to own, What would she say ?

I have about half a dozen. My wife likes buying dresses for me more than I do for myself, so I guess the sky is the limit.

She would say zero! I have two and she is not too happy about it.

I say as many as she needs.

My wife doesnt put a limit on what I can own, as long as we can afford it.

So I have 1 public dress (old one from my wife) and three skirts (two of which i've bought) and a couple of tops which she is aware about but only just tolerates and never wants to see.. thus I have 6 hidden dresses which she maybe aware of but probably not. I guess that until she can come to terms with the stuff I have acknowledged we will remain DADT

She wouldn't care how many I buy. I have about a dozen so it is just no big deal to here what I get.

I guess as many I want.
    Part Time Girl

My wife is supportive and has bought me more than one dress. I probably own about 40-50. Most of them came from thrift stores or discount racks at major realtailers.

My wife is very supportive of me !!!!!! As long as we can afford it and she has the dresses/clothes she need for work she wouldn't give me a limit as long as I wear them.

Robbie, I just asked. My closet is a bedroom, I should be happy with what I have. She added that if she gets a shopping spree, I can get more dresses. No maximum number was set. Heels? She says that I have to build a rotating shoe rack in Cheryl's closet. Panties, I never have enough according to her. She loves buying panties for me as presents. Bras, I only have 10 or 12 so I need bras. Maybe buy 8-10 bras, take 3-4 to Salvation army.