Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I knew then what I know now....

If I knew then... WOW!, How different my life could have been. No use crying over spilled milk, but it is fun to think about it!

If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have made so much fun of my friends who only shaved little patches of "beard". Over 35 years later, shaving a super full beard with way too much skin square footage is a pain in the a**!

I shave my legs, upper chest and face. The rule in my house is either keep it all smooth or let it grow out so it isn't scratchy.

Aspiring Member
    Pehaps the opposite is true for me now. I've shaved legs, arms and chest for the last five years and that's how my friends and acquaintances know me. They might be surprised if I stopped and suddenly turned up hairy. I absolutely love the way my smooth legs feel in a long skirt.

Ineke

I just did an "all-over" body shave this morning. Took about 2.5 hours. I am lucky as I have have very fine light hair. But it is a real pain to shave off. It just does not want to cut. It does feel sooooo good after it is all done. If I could go back 20 years I would have experimented in ALOT of different ways when I was younger. But I was too interested in getting through school, getting started on a career, making money, and so on. Now I realize that enjoying life and maybe exploring my feminine side when I was younger would have given me a happier life. But I am trying to make-up for lost time now.

Aspiring Member
    My wife is not thrilled about my shaving but I discovered a good benefit. I have dry skin on my legs and back and always was terrifically itchy there. The degree of itchiness had gone down 90%, and when I do itch now, it's much easier applying cream. In fact I know it's time to shave my back again when it starts itching.

I have shaved my entire body for the last 30 years or more and have never been criticized for doing it by my wife. I really love the smooth feeling when I am in bed under clean silky sheets.