Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would You Live as a Woman?

If I was hot blonde .

in a heartbeat.

If I could pass more then 50% yes I would.
    angie

I would disguise myself as a bread truck driver. No one pays attention to the guy at the store who is restocking bread. And bread is not heavy.

In the style of I Almost Got Away with It and assuming I would get caught, I guess the episode would be titled "Got to Crossdress". The interview would be like, "I thought I was passable, like I totally would have done me", lol!

I DO live as a woman

Mind you, I ain't got the rozzers on my tail. If I did, I might have to live as a man to put them off the trail!
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Sorry to rain on the parade... Live as?

Who you live as and who you are are only tangentaly related. I wear 'girl' clothes every day. It expresses part of me. If I could click my ruby slippers and change my genes? Yes, I would. I don't fit in this bull body I own.

This isn't a fantasy dearie, this is life. While I love the idea of being an XX, that isn't what I was dealt.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I've often fantasized that I would be placed on witness protection/relocation and that I would transition. If I were ever be in a situation where I would have to hide from the, sure, one of the options that I'd consider is to live full time as a woman. But, to be sure I wouldn't be caught, I'd move to a non-extradition country, and I'd only be running from the law because I committed the biggest heist.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Sorry to rain on the parade... Live as?

Who you live as and who you are are only tangentaly related. I wear 'girl' clothes every day. It expresses part of me. If I could click my ruby slippers and change my genes? Yes, I would. I don't fit in this bull body I own.

This isn't a fantasy dearie, this is life. While I love the idea of being an XX, that isn't what I was dealt.

- MM
    I think you've missed the point. Please go back and read the original post. Hint: It's about hiding from the police. Staying out of prison.

They say you can run, but you can not hide. But I woukd give it a try.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella.CD View Post
    In the style of I Almost Got Away with It and assuming I would get caught, I guess the episode would be titled "Got to Crossdress". The interview would be like, "I thought I was passable, like I totally would have done me", lol!
    Some of those people stayed on the run for many years, some for only a few days.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Absolutely! I have quite a few looks. Like the talking heads sang in life during wartime..."I've changed my hairstyle so many times now...I don't know what I look like"......and I have 3 passports...a couple of visa's....I don't even know my real name".....
    She's figured out all her doubts were someone else's point of view (She greenday)

As life is short ill be switching both forms

Currently i am working for the hourglass figure with Hip and Thy muscles exercises & also Pelvis stretches. I am 24 years

I like to enjoy both but i use my men side for the Money, Jobs etc

why not ,,,if we have the courage ,,,that what we are ...but yet it depends on each one of us ,,how brave we can be ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

If I could I would love to

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

If I could I would love to.

"Please go back and read the original post."

A: No.

I'm who I am, and I'm kinda sure I'd be popular in a prison environment.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I've often thought about trying it out for 6 months or a year. Just take a year out of my life move to a new city. Get a job in a bar/club and live life 24/7 as a trans woman. It would be really interesting but I think in the end I would go back to being the boy me. The thought of having to do all that make up and shaving all the time would get a bit much and I have no desire to live the rest of my life as a lady. I'm completely comfortable and happy in myself with dressing every now and then. It would be really interesting and would be great to look back and have great memories and think "that was a really cool time"

Reality Check
    Yes, it would be very difficult to pull it off, especially with the shaving. Probably only a few of us could do it and we would have to have the discipline to dress down as a normal woman would. It's not likely we could get a job in a bar or club except maybe as the cleaning lady and a job with constant exposure to lots of people wouldn't be a good way to hide from the law.