Thread: Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation

Tuesday is the day of my surgery so I will be gone for a bit. Ya'll behave whilst I am gone.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It seems a bit strange to wish you good luck - you have put so much effort into ensuring this is right.

I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Please remember that for a few weeks afterwards you should not do anything too strenuous. A GG friend of mine forgot that and had a bit of a setback in her recovery.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Rachel, I wish you a successful outcome and a speedy recovery.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Reality Check
    Best of luck!

Best of luck! Take it VERY easy, recover -- and then come tell us all about it! (I'm especially interested in the rumor that in the first week afterward you freak out a little and start wondering if it was a mistake. Everyone who says they've had that reaction also says by the end of a week they had adjusted and were totally happy. )
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Thank you everyone. Ya'll brought me many smiles.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

good luck on the surgery .
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Rachel, are you okay?

Lallie
    Time for a change.