Having received so much encouragement from this site over the years, I would like to give back something to all of you.
I just returned from a two month visit to California, where I experienced total acceptance living full time as a women! It was like a childhood dream come true to be a girl, and now at 70 I was able to live it. I traveled with my wife of 47 years, and visited some of our children and siblings that live in the East Bay of San Francisco.

We went everywhere; shopping, public transit, grandchildrens summer day camps, restaurants, doctor visit, nature outings, even the beach at Lake Tahoe and the pool at our Airbnb flat. Never a single frown or negative comment; as a matter of fact if I did get a comment, it was always a compliment! While I do blend in, I do not pass by any means as a GG upon direct contact.

My hope is that this will be an encouragement to others, particularly to TGs like myself who grew up in a different time and went through many years of self rejection and fear of exposure. The times have changed, at least in California! You can go out and be yourself, YES YOU CAN!

Also a special thank you to Allie on this site, whose life and wisdom has been part of the encouragement I received that gave me the push to go out!