Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being stoped by the Police

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its easier to comply and not pitch a fit and start trouble.
    Sure you may feel violated because you got pulled over but chances are you were speeding, forgot to use your turn signal or something minor.
    Raising hell over being stopped will only make it worse.
    Watch some You Tube videos where people get pulled over and get smart with the cop.It never turns out well.

Silver Member
    If you see the A&E (fri & sat, night) series PD Live there are several people who don't want the cameras running. So I wouldn't count on it.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    Unless you did something really stupid a cop doesn't want or need you to get out of your vehicle. So, assuming you are prepared, you can cover up or hide almost anything before you park and he gets to the window. It has happened to me once while driving. I put my forms in a gym bag and threw on a light jacket. Put the skirt fabric between my legs and close them a little so they look like pants. It was dark out so I probably went overboard. I could have just leaned forward a little.

The first question he asked of me was, "Why aren't you wearing your seatbelt?"
    If you start moving around in the car and acting suspiciously when the police pull you over, you are apt to be facing a pistol when he comes to your car. Or be ordered out of the car at gunpoint. The officer is going to suspect you are getting a gun or hiding drugs.

If you're going to drive your car while dressed as a woman (and yes, I do that), you are going to have to face the risk of being stopped by the police (or have an accident or a breakdown) and own up to it.

Police are under close supervision lately and have been trained to act professionally. You won't be the first crossdresser the officer has stopped and you won't be the last. Sit still, don't move around and wait for the officer. Do what he or she says. Don't argue or try to act smart. If you've done nothing wrong, you will be on your way. If you have done something wrong or have warrants, shame on you but you'll be the prettiest guy at the jailhouse.

BTW: If you are expect privacy when out in public, think again. That train left the station years ago. You are being recorded on video when you buy gas, when you enter many retail stores (including Walmart), when you use an ATM, etc. Some major cities even have cameras on public streets to record people coming and going.

If you are afraid of being seen, stay at home wi8th the blinds down.
    Last edited by Krisi; 08-07-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Krisi,
    I agree with what you have to say. I have changed clothes often enough while driving that I have achieved a small level of proficiency. Still, in this instance it was late at night in a very rural area and I was driving a cargo van with no windows. The sheriff was the only other vehicle on the road and driving in the opposite direction. The speed limit dropped from 70 to 55. I know I am supposed to be doing 55 at the sign but that spot is where I always shut off the cruise control (set at 72). It took a while for him to spin around (divided highway) and catch up to me. So, by the time I stopped the vehicle and he made it to the window, I already had my drivers license and proof of insurance in hand. We had a nice conversation about my speed endangering the safety of nobody and I continued on with a warning for driving at 68 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by valerieg View Post
    Literally in the sentence preceding the one you quoted... bad tail light.
    That's what I get for skimming things lol but people do get pulled over just to see what they are doing
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I was driving a conversion van a few years ago. I was wearing tight, pumps, body shaping corset, and a short dress. I was enjoying the drive. It was pouring down rain. My legs felt so good. Suddenly, my rear tire exploded. No sooner than I pulled over did I see blue lights. No time for a full change. I kicked off the pumps, pulled on a pair of jeans, and sweatshirt right over the dress and tights. I stepped into the sneakers and got out. After I got the tire changed, I realized the dress was not tucked in my pants in the back. If the officer noticed, he hadn’t said.

Being filmed is almost normal as we have a lot of CCTV in the UK.

I have been stopped by police and they were almost always very polite.

I was once filmed laying flowers at a memorial spot where someone was murdered and was approached for an interview. As I declined to speak the footage was never used. However I could have been filmed inadvertently if the news crew were broadcasting live and I was in the background. There is not much you can do if the footage is live.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

When I first started dressing, I was stopped for speeding. And when I produce my license, the police officer thought I was trying to hide something since the face on the photo did not match. So he gave me a hard time and I had to explain my situation. So I made TG ID tag to explain my situation. I have not pulled over since then but I have used my license and TG ID card to check into hotel without trying to explain myself.

Reality Check
    I don't know what a TG ID card is, but if you have two different identification cards, you could be in trouble and at least will remain with the police until they figure out who you really are.

Typically when you're filmed for a TV program, you have to sign a release so they can use your image, otherwise they'll have to. Lie you. All those criminals whose faces you see on "Cops"? That's right they all signed releases.

He gave me back my license and gave me a verbal warning.
    A verbal warning for what? Driving after dark?

but it was past midnight on a Saturday so it was totally warranted
    In my county, they stop you for no reason, driving after dark. They call it proactive policing! I call it wrong. They claim you were weaving, or they are looking for a vehicle like yours, etc. They run you through the computer, check your papers, and let you go with a warning for something you didn't do in the first place.
    Last edited by MelanieAnne; 08-07-2017 at 10:13 PM.

Silver Member
    Live PD is actually on a lengthy delay (at least 30 minutes I believe), in case something violent happens I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    A verbal warning for what? Driving after dark?
    Again... bad tail light.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Guilt is a funny thing, when we decide to go out at night and go for a drive when we are in "girl mode the thought of-----getting stopped by the police, getting into an accident, following all the rules etc, etc have a profound effect on us. There is NO law that says a person can't dress as a woman or vs versa with the exception to deceive for criminal activity. Relaxation and confidence come with practice, so practice, practice, practice.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by valerieg View Post
    Again... bad tail light.
    LOL thanks Valerie

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    ............ In my county, they stop you for no reason, driving after dark. They call it proactive policing! I call it wrong. They claim you were weaving, or they are looking for a vehicle like yours, etc. They run you through the computer, check your papers, and let you go with a warning for something you didn't do in the first place.
    And what country is that?

Possible ramifications, I look very different when enfemme, I might get by with out being outed to friends or family, but not my wife. I have been stopped before, I was totally enfemme, dress, boots, forms, wig, makeup, I was terrified. I was afraid he would make me walk a line in heals. But no big deal, he took a surprised double take and told me that my plates were expired. He was polite and professional, that was about 20 years ago. I also make sure my car is up to date and working properly now. Brenda

Reality Check
    I think he/she would let you take off the heels.

Most of us don't do a walk around inspection of our vehicles very often so the police are really doing you a favor if they notice a burnt out light or other defect and stop you to tell you about it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 08-08-2017 at 10:27 AM.

America! I posted "county", not country.