Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question on forced feminization

tbh aslong as you both agree on everything then that's cool and also when to stop.

Banned Read only
    Gerri,
    Like others I think you have the wrong interpretation of forced fem, to most of us it would suggest doing it against you will, being sissified and humiliated .

Her goal appears to be giving you more confidence , it might be just as helpful to find a social group. You can attend most in drab if you chose, most also welcome partners, meeting others CDers is a great confidence booster, you wife may also enjoy talking to other wives if she's having problems dealing with your dressing .

You are very lucky having a partner who is prepared to help you in this way, it's much harder in a DADT situation where you have to learn it all yourself and usually in total secrecy .

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Teresa is spot on, if your goal is confidence building, there are better ways of doing it. Being forced to do anything is not the way to do it. But if that's what does it for you .....
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Forced feminization is "please don't throw me into the briar patch".

Lol, Nicole! Love it!

The "forced" part is more of an umbrella term. She leads and I follow. If I'm very uncomfortable with something, then I'm allowed to voice it and a compromise is made.

Reality Check
    The OP's post and many of the responses sound like the crossdressing fiction found in books and on the Internet:

Wife catches husband crossdressing, puts him in the tub with a solution that makes all his body hair fall off (I wish), forces him to dress as a woman full time, brings her male boss over, husband and boss have sex, husband likes it and has a sex change operation and lives happily ever after as a woman. (That's the short version).

Except in some very sick relationships, nobody can force their partner to do anything, at least in the USA and most civilized countries. Certainly, a wife cannot force a husband to dress or live as a woman.

It sounds like BS to me.

I agree that the internet fantasy friction you referred to is BS Krisi, but as Becky mentioned, female led relationships really do exist. According to many in these very forums, wives do participate, help, recommend, and encourage husbands to the point where some wives "lead" the husband into more active and adventurous crossdressing adventures.

Karen

I can't say I haven't thought about it, but... It just isn't our style. Keep us informed! Take care, Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by gerri ray View Post
    The "forced" part is more of an umbrella term. She leads and I follow. If I'm very uncomfortable with something, then I'm allowed to voice it and a compromise is made.
    So its not 'forced'.

I've never understood the Dom Sub relationship. yeah you can explain it until the sun goes super nova, but the bottom line is when a sub can say a 'safeword' to a Dom and stop everything, who is the real Dom ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Forced feminization is a very common erotic TG fantasy along with the closely related female domination and forced gay fantasies. It is the fantasy itself that is arousing, regardless of whether it can be actualized in real life. It really doesn't matter whether these fantasies are realistic or logically consistent. Worrying about such things is akin to standing up in the movie theater and smugly announcing that the coyote suspended in thin air off the edge of the cliff violates the laws of physics. Nobody cares. More interesting is asking why many of us find these fantasies arousing. Or you can just sit back, suspend disbelief, and enjoy the show.

Krisi, it matters not if you believe it or not. As for "no one can force anyone to do anything in a civilized country." That's pure baloney! Are you not forced to have a license to drive? Can't get a job unless you has a ssn number. We are forced to pay taxes we don't want to. Is it not a violation of our constitutional rights to hunt and fish without a paid license?

My wife and I came to an agreement for a female led relationship. I can say no to some things, but not everything.
    Like today, my wife picked a very obvious feminine outfit that I'm very hesitant to wear out in public.

This was more or less how my wife and I started out. I was not sexually driven but she was (to the max!). I got sexually driven when I was dressed so she made it her goal to get me to dress/keep me dressed as often as possible. This ended up being a similar "if I wasn't at work or with family I was dressed" situation. After a year of this it started to flow over into both areas. Nothing overtly feminine at work or with family, but pretty much cross-dressed 24/7 be it girls/womens slacks/jeans or shorts and androgynous tops/blouses with womens shoes of some kind (sandals, flats, tennis shoes, etc) and always in panties and at a minimum cami with pantyhose or garter/hose if wearing long pants (and no socks). There was never any attempt to humiliate so if I was presenting as a woman I looked like one top to bottom, and if not you had to be wearing the same thing (or have it in your closet) to tell I was wearing womans clothes.
    This lasted till into the two year mark of our marriage when I started to transition but that starts a whole 'nuther story...

So here is the truth!

When I first married, I married a very dominant woman. We crossed paths as she had a legal firm and I was a Union Organiser!
    I married and became her maid, as well as working 14hr days!
    I took all of that because of my caring nature!

Being the less dominant one in the relationship was fine with me as I knew that I had a bite!

Next came the sexual abuse, I did agree to part of it but?

Stay safe,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Nothing like this is true without proof !!!!!! I say photos !

Seriously no one is ever forced to have a ssn,drivers licence or pay taxes. You CAN choose not to do any of those. You may face the consequences for not following the rules, but you can choose not to participate.

Stacy, we demand those photos ! LOL

Sorry folks i'm off my meds today and my fingers are typing a word salad.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

The desire for humiliation is part of my trip too. Forced Fem isn't precisely for me, but I've certainly visited the neighborhood. I've also chosen to be with an opinionated wife who prefers chastity and depression to any form of sexual aggression. To the degree I'm able, I try to own my participation in this dynamic. One moment of clarity I had several years ago happened while watching a Female Domination video. The realization was that I was the customer of the video rather than the victim of the Dom. Not only was I choosing to be degraded, I was paying to experience it (vicariously through the video).

Regards,
    Nora

Reality Check
    Krisi, it matters not if you believe it or not. As for "no one can force anyone to do anything in a civilized country." That's pure baloney! Are you not forced to have a license to drive? Can't get a job unless you has a ssn number. We are forced to pay taxes we don't want to. Is it not a violation of our constitutional rights to hunt and fish without a paid license? .................
    You are seriously misunderstanding my post. Perhaps on purpose, perhaps not. Your comment sounds more like a political rant than anything else.

Sorry to disappoint you Krisi, but I don't do political rants. I don't care about politics to even pay attention what is going on in that area.

Silver Member
    Gerri ray,
    You mention in this thread being hesitant to go out dressed but in previous posts you mention that your doctor knows and you go to her dressed without a wig and in other posts you mention having great relationships with SA's at Victoria Secret, what has changed? Many of your posts don't fit together for me, Good luck.

Reality Check
    Sorry to disappoint you Krisi, but I don't do political rants. I don't care about politics to even pay attention what is going on in that area.
    I am not "disappointed" because what you believe does not affect me. You are comparing forced feminization to being forced to buy a hunting and fishing license and that's not the topic here. It's not crossdressing related either.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Being told what to do and when to do it reminds me of serving a prison sentence.
    I get that you agreed to it but don't complain when it doesn't work the way you think it should.
    The whole humiliation thing is disgusting to me but if it gets you off then OK.

Sarasometimes, look at the dates of the posts. I joined around 2010-2011. I was new and enthusiastic but came to a sudden halt due to personal issues. I was gone from here for a few years and suppressed my dressing for those years. I've only recently starting to come around again. I'm way more scared now then I was back then.
    I was single then and now I'm married plus now it's turned into a female led relationship.
    It's a whole different experience the second time around. I hope this helps your question.

Yesterday and the day before my wife had me dress way more fem than I'm comfortable with and I felt like hiding, but with her guidance and sternness, she had me go out in public to multiple places for around 8 hours each day. Was it easy? Heck no! But I did as she said. She told me how proud of me she is for getting out.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Krisi, Fishing is crossdressing related. I cast with a breast cancer awareness pink fishing pole. Until I get the nerve to dress fem while fishing, the pink pole is my way of sneaking it in there 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    This does not sound like forced feminization. That term implies doing something against one's will with the purpose of humiliation.
    Yeah, but it's the fantasy of having someone else tell us to do it, that makes it all better. Most of us harbor feelings to some degree of shame for dressing up, even for just having the desire to dress up. Being able for a brief time to feel like it's her idea and that we bear no responsibility for it, is what makes it feel good. I have no SO; but have hired a few 'professional' ladies to indulge me in this type of experience. Each was informed beforehand of what I wanted done, and was more than happy to indulge my fantasy. The forced feminization fantasy is very, very common, according to the women who've accommodated me with this.

Quote Originally Posted by jack-ie View Post
    I too, have a problem with the word "Forced". How could I be forced to do something I love doing?
    Oh, that's easy. They just make it happen at an inconvenient time. Say, she wakes you up at 5 a.m. on a day where you've got tickets to a football game, and insists that you call your friends and cancel, and instead clean the floors with a scrub brush on your hands and knees. Or how about being told to call in sick to work, so you can stay home and wash and pamper her while you're dressed up as a cute maid? While being subservient and crossdressed is enjoyable, being told to do it when you have other important things to do could get annoying.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-08-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    gerri ray, So yesterday you spent 8 hours out in public dressed way more fem...Your reply still doesn't make sense to me and too many missing pieces to hold my interest, I'll move on to other threads.

She expressed to me tonight that her end goal is to see me fully comfortable going out dressed however I want without worrying about what others might think. She realizes that it needs to happen in steps and not all at once, but she is also in control.
    So Gerri Ray, can I ask, what's your goal. You write " fully comfortable going out dressed". Do you go out dressed feeling self conscious or are you a stay at home gurl? Plus why does your SO want you to be comfortable going out? So you can go out together, shopping, eating out. Are these thing you want to do and if so, what's been the biggest roadblocks to your journey?

Also I can see that your SO knows you want these things and it's simple she's just being as supportive as she can be. That's what you call a keeper. Lavish attention on her at every opportunity.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed