Thread: Underdressing wardrobe malfunction

Underdressing wardrobe malfunction

I decided to go outside my comfort zone a little bit today and underdressed to do some errands and ended up with a little surprise. My outer male clothes were shorts and an untucked button up shirt. Underneath I wore panties, bra, and a lacy stretch camisole. I stuffed my bra with some small false breasts I made (rice and pantyhose). I was really looking for a very subtle bust line which would not be readily apparent.

First I went to Kohls to check the sale racks and within minutes another customer walked by me and said, "you must be looking for a new dress also." She was very nice and smiling so I said in return that I was. She said, "well I hope you have better luck than me" and continued her shopping. I thought it was a really neat exchanged but it made me question how subtle my bust line was.

Next was Great Clips for a haircut but I was feeling a little self conscious about the bust so I removed the falsies. I should say that the lace across the top of my camisole was not visible and I had no intention of it being visible to the female hair stylist who cut my hair. As soon as I sat down she took my shirt collar and pulled it open to fold the collar down. This immediately opened my shirt near the top button and exposed a good inch and half of lace camisole. She saw it, I saw it, but the haircut continued without skipping a beat. Then the same thing happened when we went to the sink for my shampoo. By this time I didn't care, and in fact, felt pretty good about just being able to be me without feeling like I needed to hide something.

Finally, on my way home I changed into a female blouse for the drive and put the falsies back in. I picked this specific blouse because it's a solid grey color with half sleeves to the elbow. It accentuated the bust line but I was confident that other drivers would not see enough to have any clue I was wearing boobs and a blouse. Well I decided to push myself again and went through a coffee stand where a very nice older lady helped me. There was no mistaking the blouse and boobs but even so she was very nice, engaged in a little small talk, and made me a great mocha. No issues.

Other than some anxiety around other males in the barber shop, at Kohl's, and the fear of being in an accident, it was actually a very nice feeling to be somewhat out and about.

Good for you! Each baby step leads one further and further on the journey! Soon you'll be striding out & about!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Karen, I'm so glad you had so many good experiences considering the unexpected exposures, which of course were positive also. Some day you'll be wearing a skirt and hoping the truck drivers won't be able to look down into your vehicle. ha ha. I don't expect that to be too far off either. Good Luck. Barbara

Banned Read only
    As a daily underdresser, I am constantly on the look out for wardrobe malfunctions.

One thing I always worry about is my bra showing through the gap in my shirt at work as men's tops do not have their buttons as strategically placed as woman's blouses.
    IMG_20170523_085712279.jpg
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-08-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Silver Member
    I'm a serial blood donor. I give platelets which require about an hour or so. I wear blouses and a bra usually. I don't need forms. When I lay down it is easy to observe a breast line. I've never been questioned about it, but one time the gg tech did pull my top closed so people walking in couldn't look down my blouse. I had needles in both arms and couldn't bend them. She just smiled and went on to the next person.

Glad to hear a good story. I haven't gotten to that point, down here in the south east USA we have a lot of small 'bible Strong' communities that do not openly welcome T-people. But they do like the color of our money.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The more you do go out the easier it becomes. There will come a day when you will go out fully dressed.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Kind of like playing peek-a-boo with undergarments You gotta know at some point something's gonna show.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has had a thigh-high stocking go on a road trip and become an ankle warmer . .

You are right Kayliedaskope , I have had that happen. Fortunately I was still outside of the store and turned around quickly to fix it.