Thread: How time flies

How time flies

Four years ago today I had not long gotten home from the hospital after being with Nigella for her surgery. What a day that was full of all kinds of emotions, feelings and being scared .

The hospital staff were fantastic keeping me updated and supplied with cups of tea It was a very long day she went down at 11.30 am and came back to her room at 5 pm. They got her settled then left us alone, she looked so fragile but was happy and started singing happy birthday to herself She started to doze so I said my goodbyes and left.

On the way home I cried no I sobbed, I was so pleased that she'd come through the surgery ok but more........she was now complete
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. A long journey for both of you. It took strength and determination for Nigella to live her life. But I think she got her courage and strength from you. She is lucky and blessed to have you.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Four years! Wow!

You and Nigella are two of the nicest people I know.

Hope you are going to make a special deal of this anniversary.

Raise a glass for me
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Sandra, that is such a nice post. It almost had my eyes tearing up especially after your last sentence. I wish you both a wonderful Anniversary and many, many happy years together to come. All the very best.

Happy anniversary to both of you !

Aww, that's so sweet. Congratulations to the two of you. I remember similar feelings when my SO completed her medical transition. I'm so happy for you both.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I also wish you both a happy anniversary. It is awesome how things have worked out well for you both.

Happy Happy!

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Untitled
    Thank you everyone .
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Silver Member
    Congratulations, Nigella!
    Lea

To have a spouse like you that stays, loves, understands, empathizes and cares the way you do is the gift many of those in our community can only dream about. You are an Angel and a true blessing. Congratulations to both of you on Nigella's Vagiversary. I'm sure she thanks her lucky stars to have you in her life every minute of every day.

Thank you everyone I would have replied sooner but work and then being a little poorly got in the way
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna