Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women probably think we are mad

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    And even used it against me, One morning she mentioned she would like to go out to get coffee and a bagel. Then sighed and said "But then I would have to put on a bra. You are already wearing a bra, so you can go".
    LOL!! Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Park View Post
    My wife always asks me why crossdressers prefer to wear dresses, skirts, heels, bras, hose, makeup etc.. She says that the majority of woman avoid these items unless they're getting dressed up for a special occasion.
    I would argue that that's precisely the reason why we do it. We don't often get a chance to dress up in women's clothing so any chance we get is a special occasion.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Heels used to be the killer for me. Chilling out at home while wearing them for a few hours is one thing... But out & about for 10-12 hours in those things, standing & walking on pavement, sidewalks, tile floors, whatever? Yeah, they're coming off ASAP once I get home.

Switching to flats was a must, for me. And the look wasn't that bad, as I don't have long feet. Plus, decreased height = increased shot at passibility, IMO.

I don't mind dresses/skirts/pantyhose/tights. Though I stopped wearing pantyhose, because it's not very cost-conscious... Tights last waaaay longer. But I've been shifting away from all that stuff. (Leggings are where it's at! )

I no longer wear bras. I don't wear any kind of fake boobs these days, so it became more of a non-functional thing. I had a sports bra, which I loved for a while, especially the hugging sensation... But the novelty eventually wore off, and even started finding myself uncomfortable in it after a few hours. Ditched 'em.

So, yeah: I partially agree with the GG's on all this.

One thing they *don't* think I'm crazy/mad for? Wearing yoga pants/leggings/running tights. Insanely comfy. Great look. Lots of fun. Easy & versatile.

They ain't stupid for loving them -- and neither am I!

I made the mistake one day of saying, "Well, if I can find a comfortable bra, it sort of begs the question, why can't you?" Needless to say, that didn't go over very well. Didn't help that she always wore a band size probably two sizes too small. I could never quite figure out why someone with a set of perfect A cups needed to wear something so tight.

But yeah, women think we are nuts. But at least they don't usually try to beat us to death, like some of the men who think we are nuts.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes_misd I think it is like some women don't want to admit that they have gained weight. So they keep buying the bra size they wore in hihg school.

I have seen men doing the same thing with jeans. Wearing obviously too small jeans with a huge belly hanging over them. Probably proud that they can still wear the same size as they wore in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    I wonder how many women could say that, or would want to.
    There are likely F2M crossdressers that would say the same

Mad?
    I tell my kids "crazy, but in a nice way"

I'm with the wives, comfort all the way - stocking/pantyhose only if it's really cold, wig off at the gym, wife & I both have comfortable bras, heels only if it's formal, no undies if the skirt allows
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why guess? If u want to know what women think, ask them! I've yet to meet one that wasn't willing to give me a piece of her mind!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My female friends who are aware of what I do all think I'm insane for wearing a bra voluntarily. They all say they wish they didn't have to wear them.

My wife hates dresses and she's definitely not into makeup either...and I'm the exact opposite - it perplexes her that I like to be dressed up
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Banned Read only
    I just love every single thing about cross dressing! Everything I put on from the stretch lace panties, to the shape wear, the bras (I only have and need three and they are all top of the line Amerielle bras from JC Penney's which are extremely comfortable), to the hose, heels, boots, booties, makeup, wigs (I have four but only wear mainly one of them) is extremely comfortable and extremely sexy and sensual feeling on my body!

There's only one thing I really don't like about getting my total girl on as Scarlett and that's taking that darn nail polish off when it's time to clean up and get back to just being a handsome guy/husband!

Nothing I wear from top to bottom is comfortable. I thought those pointy toed high heels were going to be uncomfortable until I bought my first pair and found out that I might even be able to run a 100 yard dash in them! I really don't have anything I put on that I can't wait to take off. I love wearing all of my Scarlett stuff! And it's all so comfy to me.

Can't wait each time to get my girly time on as Scarlett! Wish I had the time to do it at least twice a week!

XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nikki, my wife actually loves to get her total girl on! I rarely ever see her without some or all of her makeup on. The only time I see her without some makeup on is when she gets out of her jet bathtub. She likes to look pretty all of the time and I like to look handsome when she's around and like to look really pretty and sexy when she's not around! She doesn't like me in Scarlett mode when she's home and I'm just fine with that. I think I would actually feel a bit awkward dressed up as Scarlett when she's around and I think she would feel awkward too. She wants me to be handsome me instead of pretty, sexy me when she's with me. I think it's like that with a lot of us straight married cross dressers based on my readings on this site!

Love ya Nikki and those last photos I saw of you in that hot navy blue dress were dreamy!

XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I think you hit the nail on the head, Roberta. And it one really short sentence! Well done girl friend! XOXOXO Scarlett