Thread: Feel like I could just go out now

Feel like I could just go out now

You know I have been dressing for many years off and on. I am pretty much closeted with only my wife knowing (unaccepting) So I dress when I can. Today I had a about an hour or so and I quickly threw on by bra, pantyhose, camisole top, and a pretty high waisted green floral dress with trim around the white collar. About as best as I can describe it. Ah, my wig is out in its stash and not really available right not. As I put on my dress flats that finally fit quite well, and walked down the hall, I realized how comfortable I felt. Gees, I felt like I could just get in the car and go to the grocer with no issues. I'm just that comfortable. I'm sure after wearing these shoes and this bra all day, I might be glad to get them off, but that is certainly not now. I am just enjoying the moment and felt the need to express myself. Thanks for allowing me this dialogue.

If I had a little more time, I'd work on my eyeliner of course.

Traci

Platinum Member
    Glad you had a few hours to enjoy yourself, and work on your eye liner

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Sweetie rent yourself a motel room for a few hours,without your wife knowing. Pay cash spend a day or a few hours dressed maybe even walk to your car in the motels parking lot.

A few years back when I was venturing out and my wife was at her mom's,I would dress at home be clean shaven and throw jogging pants and a sweat shirt over my femme cloths. Wig in a gym bag and a lipstick mostly in the evening I would drive to a parking lot at a mall or a kmart and just try to walk to the store entrance. This for me were baby steps. But the excitement and thrill of being out for the first time was so euphoric. Good luck

I hope your comfort zone takes you to the produce aisle someday.
    Last edited by Tracy Irving; 08-21-2017 at 02:40 PM.

The first time is the hardest, after that it becomes easy. The frozen food aisles are the coolest in a skirt, especially when you open the door to get things out.

I agree on renting an hotel room for a day. Most of the DADT do that and have a good time out and about with a place to go back to. Paying cash leave no trace for her to find out.
    Part Time Girl

Traci,

I am just enjoying the moment and felt the need to express myself. That's one of the best ways I've seen for describing why some of us choose to go out. I really hope you get the opportunity to fulfill your desires soon.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

This may sound crazy....but. I wish we could just be totally out. I know we can't...maybe if we lived in a different town or state or didn't know so many people where we live. I'm kinda sick of society's opinion just let people live. We're not hurting anyone or trying to push our views or lifestyle in anyone, we just want to Be...and Be happy. If my SO is happy dressed as woman and it makes her feel good and makes her happy what's it to ( you )