Thread: Interesting Chain of Events

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Interesting Chain of Events

Hello all. Haven't posted in a while, been busy with work and the like. Had some interesting developments occur lately. First off, my wife was fired from her job in daycare for something she did not do, then went to another center out of the blue, walked in and met the owner, and walked out with a job offer to be the new director. On top of that, she took the postal exam, scored well, and got a call for a rural route consideration (the one that is only one day a week, usually a weekend) and was thrilled beyond belief. How is that for some interesting developments?

On the CD front, she has also accompanied me to the mini GNO's in Warren now a total of 3 times, and to the monthly GNO on Saturday twice. She even went out shopping with me to a local outlet mall. For the longest time, she said she would never go out with me in public, so I am still surprised and wonder why the change?

As if that isn't enough, she actually got into a conversation with Lisa, the barkeep at the GNOs on a Wednesday night. Wednesdays are alot more laid back and you can talk to people without having to scream just to be heard. The karaoke is no more, which was run by Lisa's sister, and her sister moved to Tampa. Anyway, my wife and Lisa started talking about my "hobby" and how she found out and how she felt about it. I was surprised that this conversation was occurring, and even more surprised by my wife's answers. She was asked when did i "come out" to her, and neither one of us could recall any specific date, time or event. Just sort of was, I guess. Then she was asked her views on it, and my wife came out and said that it was a part of me and that she supports my hobby and you can't take only the parts you like about someone, you have to take the whole package. She still has her moments when she is not crazy about it, but is generally supportive of it, as i have mentioned in the past, just not participatory. I am still unsure of why the modification on her behalf, but i am not going to complain about it. My wife has usually gone shopping with me, helped me with fashion and the like, just did not like going out with me, but that seems to be changing slightly.

I guess i am just lucky in regards to her. She is also my best friend as well. We have been married (9 years this December) and has been by my side thru thick and thick, so i think I will keep this one.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Platinum Member
    Its always encouraging to read about a couple that can make things work...and it seems she is making a very genuine effort to support you and your marriage. Of course, it takes two. Evidently you've been doing your part in meeting her needs and giving her the affirmations she needs from her partner. Best wishes to both of you for the future! And congratulations to her on the new job(s)!

Silver Member
    Glad to hear your doing well Sis. Like Kim said, great to hear encouraging news, and I am always jazzed when a spouse gets it.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    It's so good to hear your wife is realising how aceptable it can be when you openly associate with others ,many of those irrational fears do go away.

Sorry to make this comment but do you really consider it a hobby , isn't your wife insulted by calling it as such when she has obviously struggled with the associated issues . We are separating mainly through my CDing, my wife and family would be very upset if I called it a hobby, also they don't usually need the help of counsellors to help come to terms with it .

That is great news Michelle. Just last night we had a discussions on that subject, yeah they get a bit strange sometimes. But she does go out with me. But she wants me to dress in jeans, boots and T-shirt. Male drab dress more often. I told her that workout pants and a t-shirt is drab as hell .I workout and do yoga. I also told her I heard her and if we was going to the VA yesterday that I was going to do that. She had canceled that yesterday. But we had big discussion last night on it.
    Part Time Girl

Michelle, what a great story. Funny how sometimes we only hear the truth about our own relationship when a women is talking to another women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Michelle,
    It's so good to hear your wife is realising how aceptable it can be when you openly associate with others ,many of those irrational fears do go away.

Sorry to make this comment but do you really consider it a hobby , isn't your wife insulted by calling it as such when she has obviously struggled with the associated issues . We are separating mainly through my CDing, my wife and family would be very upset if I called it a hobby, also they don't usually need the help of counsellors to help come to terms with it .
    For the most part, i do consider it a hobby, at least from my perspective. I am not sure how else to define it. I have no intention of transitioning, and my work makes it impossible to dress there, so i can only dress when time permits. I still spend most of my time en drab. Sorry about the fact that you are separating due to your CDing.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Michelle it is good news to hear that a SO comes around and support the other party And keep up supporting her with her new jobs.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Good for you...

I can agree that it is a blessing to have a partner and more advantage to have your wife being a support to the cause ...me too i have a wonderful wife that take this secret to the heart ,,,,these ladies are are angels to us ... and a tender shoulder to our lives ...God bless them ,,,it is hard enough to accept us as we are ,,,,further more Gad helps them to guard us from public eye ,,,,,
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....