Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted. A lot has happened in the last few months. I have almost fully decided I want to transition. My wife has gotten on board with ashley from going in public to the bedroom even. I've had lots of time to dress and even company when doing so which has been terrific. But I hit a bump in the road last Friday. I live with my wife in her fathers house. And the other day the house was empty. So I sat around dressed in a cute outfit. Head to toe as usual. With my wig, make up and even nails. Unexpectedly my fatherinlaw came home early and saw me dressed. He first looked stunned and then disappointed. He just said "please tell me you're kidding" and walked away. As he walked away he called out behind him "you need to tell your wife bc I'm going to call her". I think he assumed she didn't know. I text him that she already knew. He had no clue and I didn't tell him I think about transitiOning. He hasn't spoken to me since. Just asked my wife to tell me if I dress in his home again he'll ask me to leave and that I throw all my girly thIngs away. I don't even mind that someone I didn't expect saw me. But I feel very hurt for a few reasons. One that he won't even speak to me. I feel very judged and disapproved of. I don't really care what others think. I've actually reveled in the attention I get when I've gone out lately. But he's family to me. I just feel that bc he doesn't like something I do every other thing about me is forgotten. And it's not even like it be done anything wrong. I don't do drugs. I didn't hurt anyone. It literally is harmless. And he seemed so disgusted. It's a big house. And my wife's sister and three kids live with us. Between our families there are 5 kids. I play the role of dad to all of them. I work full time. But before this job I juggled three or fOur part time jobs to make it work. I do all of the maintenance on the house and or four vehicles. My father in law said he would have sOld the house if we didn't move in so I took it upon myself to take on the responsibility of keepIng the home in shape. Seven days a week I have 16 hours day full of activities or work and never deny anyone in our home any favor. Before the other day he treated me with respect that matched that. It felt gOod. I was proud of our home and family and of my position in it. And it seems like now one dress and some lipstick have erased all of that. I hate it so much. I am the same person I always was. The same one who worked all day, worked a night job drove home with out sleep and spent six hours fixing a busted pipe before getting rest. The same person that helped my niece put Christmas decorations on her crutches so she wouldn't feel so bad about having to use crutches at the holiday dance. The same person who took care of our family pet that passed bc everyone else was tI distraught to bare it. It's so sad to me. And it makes me angry. And fOr what. Bc I like to look pretty sometimes. It's not right. And I feel so ashamed that I didn't stand my ground bc I'm afraid he would have me leave the house we've made a home in. Well. Thanks in advance fOr letting me complain.