Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the hardest thing your wife adjusted to?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    My wife already knew about my love of high heels before we got married; I was on a deployment and showed her some pictures of heels I like to wear.
    At this time I only wore them around the house, mainly in the bedroom.
    And I would wear the occasional skirt indoors when I was alone.

It was only a few years ago when I told her that I love to get completely dressed up to stand-up comedy and make YouTube videos.

So she has adjusted to quite a bit, but not as much as others.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My wife hasn't adjusted to the fact that I'm a crossdresser and I'm not giving it up, even if I could.

So sorry for all you ladies in the DADT situation. For the ladies struggling with the hair problem, so sorry . I find it harder for my SO to sit around in female clothes or lingerie (without) hair & makeup, just seems, strange to me. I bought her two different bras we could put her breast forms in and helped her to look more (fem) I didn't want her to go out looking (half done) if you're going to do something, do it right! It all scared the crap out of me at first don't get me wrong. But communication is the key. Now I enjoy my time with my (girlfriend) we are closer than ever.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So sorry Josie, love your profile picture you look great. Keep the lines of communication open, but don't push to hard...gently...is preferred best of luck.

Rian, maybe she is uncomfortable in lingerie herself or didn't feel she's attractive in it. So when you wear it it's just a reminder to herself. Maybe if you encourage her ... Maybe help her but some things for her she feels comfortable in, you girls could have a special pajama party or something??? You never know

You go Jenny!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife understood the need for breastforms to fill out clothes made for women, and a wig was just a part of teaching me about makeup, and we picked out the color for my fingernails together.

But...

Putting that color on my toenails...No Way!!! Neither of us completely understands it, but it's a tiny price to pay for otherwise being completely onboard!

So agree with the need for breast forms to fill our clothes. And yes, a wig is needed for the overall look. But wouldn't toe nail color also fit?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    My wife takes me wig stores and has me try on wigs.
    And then she chooses which wig she wants me to wear, which means which wig she wants to look at.
    It’s as simple as that.
    Plus she gets a real kick out of being the boss in front of the sales lady.
    We buy a wig a year so I have around 20 wigs for her to choose when she dresses me to go out.
    I pass thanks to my wife as long as I don’t talk.
    My wife reads these posts and she really gets peeved when the wife can’t handle it.
    So to answer your question: my wife is in charge of Cheryl and that's the way it is in our house.
    The S/O is the boss and we have a happy relationship for over 20 years.
    Good luck and stay safe.

I explained about Cross dressing to my wife when we were dating. She asked if I Cross dressed. I said yes, if I didn't I wouldn't have asked. She said as long as she doesn't see me dressed it's cool.
    About 1 month after we wed she told me that she was going shopping in another town. Yeah Cheryl time, I knew that I had a few hours to be me. I didn't think about the weather. The blizzard of '79 hit. I was caught red dressed. I was admiring myself in the full length mirror when I saw my wife peeking through the open door. I got lock jaw. She walked me to the bed we sat and she asked if this made me happy. I nodded. There was a short pause. She asked my feminine name, I told her Cheryl. She whispered hi Cheryl nice to meet you. She gave me the best kiss ever. Then she remembered that her friend was downstairs. My wife went to get rid of her friend and returned. We well... You know ( wink).
    When we were done I started to take my dress off. My wife asked what I was doing. I told her that I was going to put male clothes on. Her only reply was WHY? I redid my lipstick. And went downstairs. We made out the rest of the day.
    The hardest I think was when I first got gynecomastia. She asked if having tits made me horny? I said no it feels natural. A few years went by, my breasts reached D cup then hit a plateau. One day my wife asked if I was happy with the size of my breasts. Before I could answer she told me to Google male breast enlargement. I did, now I am taking PM and anti androgens to grow my breasts even larger.

the menopause.