Thread: Holy transition batman!

Holy transition batman!

My Girlfriend has been helping me A LOT, outside my therapy sessions, in dealing with accepting my whole self.

Now I'm not just talking about myself as of now, but my past self.

She's also been helping me becomes less camera shy as well.

Yesterday we talked on the phone for most of the afternoon and into the evening. While we were on the phone we got on our computers and we were sharing our past selves with each other.

As she started seeing what my past self looked like, she was in awe of how far I have come, especially in the past year.

SO, I decided I would show the physical changes here before I go in to work this morning.

This first pic is of me about four to five years ago when I had my hair shaved into a mohawk. It's a profile, but it does show a lot about how I was back then.

My Mohawk.jpg

This one is one of me after I had gone with a completely shaved head less that a year after the previous one.

Me bald.jpg

This one is me a few months after I decided to grow my hair out and began to deal with my gender dysphoria.

Just me.jpg

I had some more I wanted to share of some much more recent pics of me to give a really good comparison, but I'm having some trouble uploading them at the moment. As soon as I can I will post them in the responses to this thread. Stay tuned to this same Bat channel.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Here are the rest of the pics I promised for comparison.

This one is me at the pool a few weeks ago.

IMG_20170721_093832.jpg

This is one taken yesterday.

20170814_110222.jpg
    Last edited by Emma Beth; 08-15-2017 at 05:03 AM.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Rome was not built in a day. Nice job hun and good luck.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Wow Emma Beth, just wow!

Save Money, Live Better!

Jeri Ann

The two of us were like, "WOW" ourselves when we looked and compared.

She's going to help me get more on track. She told me I have a lot more potential than I thought I had.

I'm not looking for anything overnight at all. All I want is to feel like a person and be comfortable in my own skin. In the end, isn't that what pretty much all of us really want anyway?

I'm getting there and I feel more comfortable with who I am to the point that I am so much happier with myself than I have ever been. And I think it shows in my recent pics.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.