Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight loss

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    That sounds great girl keep up the healthy lifestyle,be happy. How far is Loma Linda,Ca. From you?

I'm so happy for you. The benefits to your health will be amazing, and that is the main thing. The fact that you will look so much more stunning in your outfits is a lovely addition.

I was able to knock off an additional 10 pounds by swithching from beer to anything. No bad carbs allowed!
    Next..... the saturated fat.

I am on the loose weight bandwagon as well. It is helpful to hear others success stories. I am on a no carb (low carb) plan. I have not used the scales to measure my progress but my belt tells me I am shrinking my waistline. Only one hole left til I need a leather punch. Thanks all for the encouragement.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I agree ,,keeping in shape is a big part of crossdressing ,,when we are in shape we look sexy to all the undies and tight skirts ,,,I always try to keep in weight on the balance ...we are like the ladies we should watch our edit all the time ,,I cannot imagine my self ,,with a big fat tummy wearing ladies tights ....it is a part of being beautiful ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I lost 25 pounds a few years ago by changing my diet, at which point I was ready to crossdress again.