Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I used to wear my favorite panties under my man clothes.....I used to!

I used to wear my favorite panties under my man clothes.....I used to!

So it was one dark rainy night last year. I was driving along not seeing the river of water running across the road ahead of me. The car suddenly aquaplanes, goes off the road and then a nice big friendly telegraph pole helps me out by stopping me dead.
    One hour later and they get me into accident and emergency and still strapped down to the stretcher they cut all my clothes off!
    The moral of the story? If you want your best panties to stay in one piece don’t wear them driving on a wet stormy night.
    And in case you were wondering, I had not got around to wearing them on that fateful night. Its funny how the mind works, as they were assessing me and tubes were going in and all that stuff all I was thinking about was the lucky escape my silk panties had.

Isn’t life fun.

I hope they were clean. There is nothing more embarrassing than dirty underwear when you have an accident.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

By the way, I'm glad you are OK now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had a seizure in a persons truck on the way home from work(very long story) and when I came to in the hospital my work jacket, shirt and pants had been cut to shreds.
    I guess they had a reason but having to go home looking like a complete bum wasn't very pleasant.

Banned Read only
    What should be more embarrassing or least accepted. A man wearing panties as his clothes are being cut off of him in the emergency room or a big breasted woman showing tons of cleavage in a low cut dress??? She is showing a personal area of her body that one would think should be covered. He is covered and just wearing his personal choice of underwear.

Truth is he would be mocked and looked down on and some males couldn't keep their eyes off her. If women love the feeling of wearing panties and he being a human just like her, couldn't he also enjoy the same feeling she does?

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    What should be more embarrassing or least accepted.
    It was not about being embarrassed deebra, it was about seeing my lovely silk panties being cut to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post

By the way, I'm glad you are OK now.
    Good as new now thank you Kiwi.

Glad you and your silk panties are in one piece.

Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post
    I hope they were clean. There is nothing more embarrassing than dirty underwear when you have an accident.
    That works on a few different levels.

Reality Check
    I went to the hospital in a pair of yellow panties. It was a "mini stroke" or TIA. I noticed that I was having difficulty putting on my earrings. I called my wife and then dressed as a man but I forgot about the panties. Of course for what they tested me for they didn't have to look down there.

What we can all take from this thread and many of the responses is, there's no telling what's going to happen to us in the next minute, hour, day or week. No matter how carefully you drive, you could be in an accident. No matter how good you think your health is, you could have a stroke, heart attack or serious fall. There could be a fire or explosion and you'll have to run out of the house or hotel dressed however you are at the moment.

You'll have to "own it".

BTW: Clothing can be replaced.

Suzy I've had thoughts about what would happen if I had on my panties, which I wear very often under my wranglers, especially to dress up events such as Church n funerals n such. Would the paramedics laugh or cut them off me if something like a stroke, fall, auto accident or anything like that. I guess I'll probably find out one day. I had a rattlesnake hit my boot once about a year ago while I was on the farm working and I had my panties on which started the whole thought process. I guess we all need to be more careful while we are dressed or under dressed because one never knows when an accident is going to happen.
    By the way one can ruin a perfectly good pair of panties by bodily excretions when a rattlesnake hits the top of your boot, I wasn't bit as my wranglers acted as the outside shield he hit. Thank God they weren't tucked into my boots that day.
    Last edited by Jaylyn; 08-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Suzy I've had thoughts about what would happen if I had on my panties, which I wear very often under my wranglers, especially to dress up events such as Church n funerals n such. Would the paramedics laugh or cut them off me if something like a stroke, fall, auto accident or anything like that. I guess I'll probably find out one day. I had a rattlesnake hit my boot once about a year ago while I was on the farm working
    The medics, nurses and doctors have seen it all Jaylyn. My point was only that my best panties didn't get the scissor treatment. But the remains of my clothes were handed over to my family while I was in the scanner that night!
    We don't have rattlesnakes in the U.K......thank God!
    Last edited by suzy1; 08-17-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I'm glad you recovered. I wear panties daily and have given some thought to a "what if" that happened to me. My attitude is...oh well, they've seen it all...maybe they're wearing panties too...and if torn, I would have to buy more. I'd be more concerned about my bra or hose.

Rattlesnakes ... fun times. There are a bunch of them around my property, and one decided to play guard dog on my back patio while I was on vacation for three weeks. He was still there when I came back ... kinda looked at me like, "Okay, you're back now, I'm blowing this popsicle stand," and slithered away.

Haven't yet had an emergency where I needed to go to the hospital (knock on wood!), but if I do, they'll simply find my lacy Bali panties or my sheer FOTL's - oh, well, I'll deal with it when it happens.

Being a true Girl! I know that my favourite panties shall wear out some day!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    Suzym OK, you're best panties did not get cut to pieces. But, were lesser loved panties shredded? There could be unintended consequences to underdressing one should be prepared to endure.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    Being a true Girl! I know that my favourite panties shall wear out some day!

That's one of the reasons why I buy more than one pair of favorite undergarments; panty, bra and slip. It always irked the heck out of me when a maker/label stopped making something I really liked. I just ordered three pairs of the same color Vanity Fair panty that is not made anymore, and, two pairs of another.

I don't go sailing in panties. I don't need the coast guard the fish my lifeless body out of the ocean wearing a lace thong.

Beyond that, I'm aces.

There are many worse things that could happen to one than being taken to the ER while dressed either fully or partially. Suzy's encounter with the telegraph pole could have been fatal, and not for the pole. So "all's well that ends well" I have a son who works in ER and what he talks about are the horrible accidents that people suffer or the shocking health crises that cause people to go to ER. Clothing never gets a mention.

Tracie g, medics should have NEVER cut your clothes up like that! if it were trauma related then yes but having a seizure it is not acceptable to have your clothes ruined! I was a paramedic for 15 years before giving it up this past March.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda1963 View Post
    Tracie g, medics should have NEVER cut your clothes up like that! if it were trauma related then yes but having a seizure it is not acceptable to have your clothes ruined! I was a paramedic for 15 years before giving it up this past March.
    Never say never. If someone continues to seize, sometimes the clothes have to go, and it's not easy (or sometimes even possible) to remove them gently while someone is seizing. So, out come the shears. I don't think anyone likes ruining clothing just for the fun of it.
    If you wake up and your clothes have been cut off, you were most likely in deep doo doo at some point while you were unconscious. Just thank the nice people for saving your butt, and chalk it up to still being alive.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Suzy mostly glad you are okay. I figure it wouldn't be as bad as when my SO first found out and out went everything, she now accepts it so don't have to worry about that any more. So for me the paramedics seeing me dressed couldn't be any worse than that fateful day, plus as long as I wake up on this side of the dirt I am happy.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Suzy, Be glad you are alright. Hitting a pole can be very bad. MY SO hit a tree and it totaled her car and she busted up her face, they had to fix it and a broken collar bone. Yes life is fun indeed. But be careful when driving.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    I'm glad to hear that only conventional underwear was damaged as a result. Seriously, though, under those circumstances the EMT's and para's are not the least bit interested in what kind of undies anyone is wearing. As for clean undies....well, lets just say that they might have been clean before aquaplaning and hitting a pole, but again, bodily functions, voluntary or involuntary are par for the course for emergency medical personnel.

really, the moral of this story remains, don't wear anything nice if you are planning to have an accident

Slipped on wet leaves while riding my road bicycle and broke the top of a femur. At the ER the nurse stated they needed to remove my clothing. My mnd races to how to get them to remove them without cutting them up as they are not cheap and the nurse was bicyclist too and was very helpful in removing them without cutting. My family memers were all nervous as they didn't know what I was wearing under them, they know I dont wear mens undergarments. My wife couldn't believe bib riding shorts are worn with nothing under them! LOL. I made it that time.

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Banned Read only
    I know the thread was more intended to be a bout her panties making out out safe. But it reminds me of a time I went to the ER for chest pains. Not even thinking I still had on a pair of black nylon bikini panties. I really did not even think about it changing into the gown went so fast because they were also hooking up instruments. But much later I was sent down for some imaging, while moving from the bed to the table the (young female) nurse noticed my panties. She did not say anything but I could tell because her eyes got really big for a second. As I was laying there waiting another nurse came in and the two were chatting, I could barely hear them talking, the one that came in said something like "Did you see the guy..." I couldn't make out what. Then the nurse that was with me said, and rather loudly "See that guy over there? PANTIES!" and they both started giggling. I didn't really care at the time because I was pretty whacked on morphine, but I swear she was trying pretty hard not to smile when helping me back off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda1963 View Post
    medics should have NEVER cut your clothes up like that!
    I had just destroyed a telegraph pole, spent almost an hour upside down being cut out of the car, had a separated clavicle, a collapsed lung, broken ribs massive soft tissue damage and was covered in blood from cuts to my head.
    They did the right thing cutting my clothes off to find out the extent of my injuries. The doctors and staff at A&E really know what they are doing.

But more important, it was over a month before I could get into my favorite dress or walk in heels again.
    Last edited by suzy1; 08-18-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    As I was laying there waiting another nurse came in and the two were chatting, I could barely hear them talking, the one that came in said something like "Did you see the guy..." I couldn't make out what. Then the nurse that was with me said, and rather loudly "See that guy over there? PANTIES!" and they both started giggling. I didn't really care at the time because I was pretty whacked on morphine, but I swear she was trying pretty hard not to smile when helping me back off the table.
    Another old-history story from me...

I was once in a motorcycle wreck when a car pulled out in front of me and I got a free flying lesson. The result was a broken collarbone, a broken thumb, and plenty of road rash. All said, I think I got off pretty lucky for what happened.

I regained consciousness as my beloved leather jacket (male) was being cut off my body. I understand why, but I hated to see it go.

My jeans were shredded pretty badly, and panties were apparently easily viewable. I was in too much pain to care, BUT-

the paramedic that treated me was extremely nervous, jabbering nonstop. He took THREE times to get an IV started. Just what I needed MORE pain.

At the hospital, the X-ray techs (both female) had to pull my jeans out and peek at what was underneath, using the excuse "just looking for more injuries". That's NOT their job, and I could have perhaps complained and stirred up trouble for them, but I was in pain and didn't really care.

In the ER, I overheard the doctor arguing with someone "I don't care. I'm not admitting one of THEM." and I was promptly released to go home. Again, I could have made a stink - but I WANTED to go home and not stay there. If I had suffered something worse from not being admitted, then maybe I would have sued - but I recovered just fine.

I'm glad to hear that things have changed since then. Since I still am still in panties 24/7, something could happen again - and I'd like to be treated better next time.

My panties stayed intact but when they pulled my socks off, the nurse said your toes look better than mine and another nurse that she liked the colour. What could I do I was in cardiac arrest at the time. then I flat lined, after I came around the same nurse whispered to me she liked my panties so I thanked her and that was all that was said about it. The colour was mauve.