Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I used to wear my favorite panties under my man clothes.....I used to!

Lol great story, I was recently rushed into hospital also, I was lucky enough to be able to dress myself before I went, boy I had a job finding some male undies before I went,,, weeks later I had a visit to a consultant (hoping for just a chat) I had been fully dressed just prior to the visit but changed to full drab for the "chat" while I was there in the room with the doctor and nurse he asked me to remove my shirt to carry out an ECG! Well as you know bra strap marks take a little time to disappear, they must have noticed but nothing was said obviously, I didn't let it bother me, I don't know them and they don't know me so who cares,,, I have my toe nails painted at the moment so I have been worried about having a relapse and ending up in my local hospital where I know many of the staff, it could be awkward lol
    Last edited by leannejacobs; 08-18-2017 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Missed a bit

Aspiring Member
    Haha. Been reading this just before driving to Nairn (Scottish Highlands) using a notoriously dangerous road to pick up a new slip I ordered. I am already fully dressed and made up (OK, will add heels, wig and lipstick in car) so all this talk of accidents has given me pause for thought! Still going though. Glad all involved in accidents were OK.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well, there was an accident and it involved panties, but not on the road and no one got hurt. I went shopping in Sainsbury in Nairn in a beige Betty Barclay dress with a brown Nehru jacket and coral scarf and heels. Got some newspapers and four pairs of pink panties I knew were comfortable. Added some food, then a couple of bottles of wine. Added a third bottle of wine, and the bottom of the bottle fell off! Newspapers and panties soaked. No more of either but they had offered to replace them and went for another bottle of wine for me and were quite surprised I did not want replacement panties (I knew I had bought all they had in my size). The lady in customer services was extremely nice and kept called me "my darling". She even served me herself so that I did not have to Queue. Full marks to Sainsbury for the way they handled this - and my gender was at no point an issue.

As a former EMS worker, if the clothes impair our care, they get cut off immediately. Sorry for the embarrassment, that's secondary.

Silver Member
    I've been discovered when laid on a table. I've also been on the other side. At the scene, in the ambulance, and in the ER I couldn't tell you what the person was wearing. While the staff is professional they often do tell stories about patients. They don't tell names, but shop talk does happen.