Thread: Story Time

Well let's see, story time

Over the past few years, I had started exploring my sexuality more. This came about as a result of my our unsatisfying sex life. From the get go (Honeymoon) we had difficulty having sex. Well, I had difficulty having sex. I had a hard time keeping it up during sex and didn't understand why. I loved (still do of course!!) my wife and found her sexually attractive. We were both virgins as well. I chalked it up to being inexperienced at sex for a while but after things didn't really get better over some time, both of us began to wonder what was wrong. I went to a urologist who said everything was fine, I was told to relax, just let it happen, etc. Nothing really worked. I could, thankfully, bring her to orgasm in other ways but, intercourse was a constant frustration. That obviously led to my wife having some self esteem issues. She even told me to think about whatever or whoever I needed to think about during sex in order to stay hard. There were also the issues of learning to live with another person 24/7. Long story short, it was a VERY rough beginning to our marriage to the point where we both wondered if we were going to make it. We were also trying to get pregnant and ewre obviously NOT successful since I had such a hard time keeping it up during intercourse.

I did a lot of soul searching during this time, trying to figure out if I was straight or gay or what. Thankfully, I never chose to experiement with other people to try and find that out. I did however, come to the realization that I was Bisexual. This understanding put me in a much better head space obviously and led to me being able to have better intercourse with my wife. I think it was the result of me not having a hidden subconscious sexuality anymore. I understood who I was and accepted it. I didn't tell my wife yet however.

Now that I was mentally free to fully understand myself better, I started decided to start buying clothes that more fit with my new understanding of myself. I started to dress nicer (my wife always used to say that I had zero sense of style) and take care of my body better, working out more. I also began to get sexier male underwear for myself as well.

After a short time I began to naturally gravitate more towards cute looking male underwear (xdress .com has been instrumental). I got really into their panties, wearing them most days. My wife knew (I didn't even try to hide that from her) and was seemingly okay with it. After that, I started branching out into their babydolls and bras.

One afternoon, not too long after that, we were having a conversation about sex, and it turned to orgies, I think. Her, being totally grossed out by them. She asked how I felt about them and I told her, honestly, I would probably be all about it, trying to have as much fun as possible; hypothetically of course lol. She then asked me if guys were there, if I would mess around with them also - and yes, I think my wife probably thought I was secretly gay, probably before this conversation - I thought about it; honestly thinking about the enormity of that moment in our relationship, and told her that yes, I probably would. Much to my surprise, and my heart beating seemingly a million times a minute, she didn't freak out. She asked more questions...oral? anal? giving? receiving? We had an amazingly honest conversation and during that conversation I came out to my wife as a Bisexual man. And yes, I know I am Bisexual even though I have never slept with or even kissed another man. I simply AM.

Again, not too long after coming out to my wife as Bisexual, my bras and panties weren't enough for me and I found myself longingly looking at the women's clothing when we would go shopping. I started looking into crossdressing, what it is, what it means, what it doesn't mean, etc., and found myself feeling I should explore it more. I began wearing tinted lip balms and dropping hints to my wife about "oh how pretty that makeup looks", "oh her eye shadow is amazing", "omg, I love her brows!" and watching makeup youtube videos with her (she LOVES makeup and is fantastic at it) forget exactly we crossed that barrier about me wanting to try wearing some but that happened. I was also growing my hair longish at the time (she loves it long) and I would tease it up in different ways around the house.

Long story short, we were out shopping at Banana Republic for clothes last November during black friday weekend and as we were getting some new clothes, I asked her if she could but this cute little set of a plaid strappy top and some cute little shorts (from the women's side) she gave me permission and purchased them for me. Ever since then I've been all in, came out to her as a Crossdresser, and life has honestly never been better for us as I am not hiding anything from her and I can truly be myself with her.

She is okay with me Crossdressing inside the house but not okay with me telling others and going out as a woman. She doesn't want to deal with how people will view and judge her as the wife of a CD, and I understand and accept that.

So yeah, I think that is pretty much my story in a not so short nutshell If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-17-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Removed comments that will be left in introduction thread

Hello Sage;

Quite the story there.

Regarding being bisexual, I have some doubts about that. You indicate that your relationship with your wife is quite limited, and that you have been unable to fulfill the requirements. Being bisexual would allow you to be equally turned on and intimate by members of either official gender.

Having a Lady in your life who accepts the person you are is great. Congratulations.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Welcome Sage! You are lucky to have an accepting wife-I think finding someone who lets you be yourself and not have to hide is paradise. Hopefully, you have worked on letting her be the person she wants as well. Many wives are afraid of the social consequences of having a CDing husband and until there is even more social acceptance, that is not likely to change. Having the public see more transsexuals makes it harder as that is what people think is expected - that we all want to transition. There are others here who have wife's that are accepting and do the husband's makeup with fantastic results.
    We are here to support both of you - she can join and be part of the FAB (female at Birth) section if she wants. And we are glad to have you support others.
    Hugs, Ellen

Sage welcome and good luck. May I make a suggestion that instead of being bi-sexual maybe you are TG/non binary. Only you can answer that and there is a section here that people post in.

Hello Sage! Welcome to the forum! There is a lot to learn here! TG, non-binary, bisexual all are welcome here as well as many others! There is a whole lot of opinions and experiences shared right here! After 10 posts the entire forum opens up to you! Again, welcome aboard! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hi Alberta, thank you for the comment....re: my being Bisexual or not...maybe I didn't explain myself as clearly as I could have...I was able to have sex with her, just not multiple times a week, and I have always been turned on sexually by my wife. My sex life with her has gotten so much better since I accepted myself and stopped hiding who I was.

ANd yes, having a wife who accepts me is definitely amazing

thank you sweety!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ellen, thank you so much for the wonderful insight and comments. Yes, that is exactly why my wife is not so into me going outside. Yes aso, I have become such a better husband to her as well, allowing her to be totally who she is in her life. I may see if she wants to join. SHe may be interested or may just want to leave it to me. I'll be accepting of her choice either way.

Thank you again, Ellen!

Hi Nikki, thank you for the comments and thoughts. I took a good hard look into understanding sexuality and looked into whether or not I was transgendered. I have come to the conclusion that I am sexually and romantically attracted to both men and women. I do understand that there is a section for TG/TS.

Thank you Nikki!

Hi Lana, Yes, I am discoving more and more about this forum by the hour.. Thank you for thr welcome!

Sage

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sage, welcome and your story comes right along with all the many diverse other ones here. Being a CD or trans is not all
    alike we all have different paths. Thanks for sharing yours
    Rachael Leigh

Hello Leigh, thank you for your kind words and welcome Yes, we all have our unique journeys that have brought us here and to our understandings of who we are individually.

Happy to share mine and to be a part of the community

Sage

Sage, I am bi sexual and have been with men both dressed and in drab. Women are far better to be with. I am 65 and still strong on the sex life. I am non binary and sometime a full female in dress and feminine instincts. Many of my neighbors see me as non-binary and seem okay with it. Meaning I have a whisker face today and short shorts. and fem tennis shoes. Talked to two neighbors today and waved at quite a few driving by. I hope your sex life with your wife gets far better.
    Part Time Girl

You are so fortunate to have an accepting wife. I envy you because I have had to live with the need to crossdress for more than fifty years with a wife who has never understood or accepted my needs. May your life continue to flourish!

Hello Janine, yes, I truly am blessed and so fortunate to have a wife who is as accepting as she is...thank you so much for the encouragement and I hope that you can dress as much as you are able in your situation.

<3 Sage <3

Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    You are so fortunate to have an accepting wife. I envy you because I have had to live with the need to crossdress for more than fifty years with a wife who has never understood or accepted my needs. May your life continue to flourish!

Well first off congrats on the still going sex life at 65! Bravo on that I consider myself bisexual as I have sexual desires for both men and women. When I dress up, I become very feminine as well, with my mannerisms and voice. Those fem times are some of my favorite during the week. Our marriage, sex life, and desires for each other are getting better with time and openness...Wow, its pretty cool that it is known that your neighbors are cool with you as you are...we can all hope to be that lucky one day

Thanks again Dana!

<3 Sage <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Sage, I am bi sexual and have been with men both dressed and in drab. Women are far better to be with. I am 65 and still strong on the sex life. I am non binary and sometime a full female in dress and feminine instincts. Many of my neighbors see me as non-binary and seem okay with it. Meaning I have a whisker face today and short shorts. and fem tennis shoes. Talked to two neighbors today and waved at quite a few driving by. I hope your sex life with your wife gets far better.

Regarding sexuality and being bisexual, I think that your labeling yourself will change over time as you discover more about yourself. The issue of sexuality gets a little more confusing when you throw gender identity into the mix. I'm happily married now and I can't imagine being with anybody else before my wife but it was a different story before I met her. I couldn't imagine being with a man but when I started cross dressing more and living 75% full time, I began to be attracted to men. I was still attracted women. I can't ever picture myself in a male-male sexual relationship, but dressed up, I can easily see myself.

Hi Alesha, thank you for your comments While I am 100% committed to my wife and have no desire to be with anyone else, I have been sexually attracted to both men and women before we were married and I am pretty sure I will always be sexually attracted to both men and women. So, for me, my sexual attraction to men hasn't been dependent on my being dressed up. I'm guessing it may be different for some of us who identify as Straight. I so thoroughly enjoy dressing up as a woman The days I get to dress up aare pretty darn great I must say, from the wigs, to my new breasts, to my makeup, frilly clothes, to lingerie, all the way down to my shoes...it is fantastic. Since I've started dressing up more, I have found myself growing closer to my wife and being able to communicate better with her, and being more attentive to her needs. It has been the best thing that could have happened to our relationship, imho

Sage welcome to the forum. I agree that you might not be fully bi Sexual but I think you are definitely a CD. My wife has told me that some of our best sex has been when we were both dressed naughty like. Maybe it's the fact she has a fantasy or maybe it's the fact I fantasize about it but what ever it is enjoy it for what it's worth.
    By the way my wife had similar rules as yours with one added that I just not embarrass her... So far I've kept my end of the deal.....I enjoyed reading your story.

Hi Jaylyn, well my wigs, girl clothes, and makeup are glad that I am definitely a crossdresser ;-) ALL jokes aside, thank you for the comments. It is always good to meet fellow CDs whose situations are similar to my own, even if our sexuality is different. Interestingly, we have never been intimate when I have been dressed. I have just been able to be more intimate with my wife after I fully accepted myself. There must have been a mental block there with regards to my suppressed sexuality that was causing the sexual difficulties. My crossdressing does absolutely nothing for her sexually and I think it would be weird for her if we were being intimate when I am Sage.

Thanks again!

<3 Sage <3

DEAR ROSE
    I would like to thank you for sharing this story with us ,,,and i am like you I have already passed this stage with my wife and love life became so much better since then ,,full of respect to each other yet in condition not to expose to the outside ... in your case the problem was your hidden identity as a crossdresser ,,the woman in you finally had a good share of exposure infront of your wife and now love life became more balanced ....you are a half woman inside like all of us ,,trying to hide it will make more suffering to your inner part .....so go to the max limit that your wife allow and you will enjoy life ..
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Hi Rian, thank you so much for yout thoughts! Yes, we are very similar and in a similar place in our lives/family situations. My wife is so amazing and understanding Yup...I have fully embraced my woman side and she lives happily in concert with my male side. When I am in male mode, I am all man; when I am Sage, I fully embrace her. I've never benn happier in my life

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Sage,

You seem to be on a journey but I don't think you've got to where you're going yet. Does it feel that way to you?

I hope you'll keep in touch with us on the way.
    I used to have a short attention spa