Thread: Work in progress; update;; update.

Work in progress; update;; update.

Good Evening to all,,

The wife and I have been shopping for more sensible clothing for me to venture out in. We have bought pants and blouses, and I have been practicing my make-up. This outfit I wore to go out and pick up our son from work tonight. Yep,, first adventure out of the house! It felt wonderful to be free to leave the confines of my home, and I think I blend in enough to not get second glances. Sorry about the blurriness of the pic,, our laptop is old. I think I got the right type of make-up, and hair style. Just wanted to tell you all about my experience tonight. everyone have a wonderful night. Michelle
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

Sounds like you had a great time on your first time out of the house. It will get even better.
    Part Time Girl

Michelle, that outfit looks pretty "blendy". I like the sandals, I have a similar pair that I even wear in drab mode sometimes. Sounds like you have a good deal going with your wife.

Reality Check
    That outfit certainly blends in and makes you look like a woman. Around here, most women wear their blouses outside of their waist, not tucked in. Try it and see how you like it.

Good for you Michelle. That outfit looks really nice on you hun.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    We are all works in progress...well done!

Platinum Member
    That's a great next step!

Looks like a nice outfit! I'm sure you blended in with the rest of the crowd. Congratulations!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Silver Member
    Very nice look! It must be wonderful to have both an accepting wife and son!

Nice blend in outfit! Nice to hear the family accepts! Glad you got out the door! Just the first of many! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix