Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worries about being exposed ...

worries about being exposed ...

have you always worry what would happen if some day while wearing your ladies underwear ( bras , panties ..) and accident hit to be forced to remove your day clothing and expose all your hidden secrets to the public .....even though you cannot leave the house without crossdressing secretly ,, what would happen if you are laying at hospital for an accident and they remove your cloths to discover your real identity ...it scares the hell out of me ...all your loved ones will know who you are !!!!!!!
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Platinum Member
    A pretty common phobia. In truth, if you're in a catastrophic accident or having some major physical event...stoke, heart attack...your undies will be the least of anyone's concerns. Talk to a para, EMT, or nurse. They see everything anyone has, and have pretty much see it all. A friend of mine recalled making emergency stops to address problems like conventional light bulbs and vegetables stuck in places not designed to accommodate them... considerably more difficult to explain than a cute pair of undies.

I can't see a doctor or nurse running into the waiting room to tell your loved ones your little secret. I would hope they are more professional than that. If you are unfortunate enough to end up in a hospital for an accident, your choice of underwear is the least of your worries.

To be honest, I don't worry about it much at all. If something happens, as Tracy said, my underdressing is the least of my issues. Having been in a few medical situations over the past several years, (no dressing issues) I have seen how clinical it all is. Having to sit next to a 25 yo old nurse all exposed and catheterize yourself kind of makes it all seem rather tame.

Chances are they will take, rip, or cut the stuff off you without even thinking about it if necessary. I worry more living as that idiot is trying to beat a red light when I am ready to pull out into an intersection.

I worry more about family members coming into my house as a result of being in the hospital for an extended period of time. Someone would have to take care of my dog and would probably take the liberty of looking through the house. Hospital staff have seen it all so I don't worry about them.

However, I can see that the OP being from the Middle East any exposure to CDing could be devastating.
    Last edited by Ressie; 08-18-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

The older I get the less I care about accidental exposure. I'm really tired of the shame. I want to come out (as transgender) anyways. I'm working with a therapist on that. Accidental exposure may be a blessing.

the real problem of the exposure is when we live in a country or a regain were it is forbidden to exercises crossdressing ,,,,,,life might be in danger..of real shame

I have thought of that. but then just thought f^*^ it. From the end of April I;v had mens underwear on 3 times for a total time of about 5 or 6 hrs.:hugs
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by rian View Post
    the real problem of the exposure is when we live in a country or a regain were it is forbidden to exercises crossdressing ,,,,,,life might be in danger..of real shame
    I did not note your region when I stated I am not worried. As you and Ressie pointed out, being in the Middle East puts a whole different spin on things. Most of us have no idea of the consequences you might experience. Proceed with caution based on your knowledge of what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    I did not note your region when I stated I am not worried. As you and Ressie pointed out, being in the Middle East puts a whole different spin on things. Most of us have no idea of the consequences you might experience. Proceed with caution based on your knowledge of what could happen.
    yes i live in the middle east ...and i got my wife to except the crossdressing ..but this is my red line limit ....if exposed then ...it will be hard to adapt ...

I've been in the Hospital situation rian!

It was a nervous brake down, not so much an accident!

Not worrying about my nail polish, lipstick and panties yet being more concerned about the breakdown from hiding who I was changed my life!

I would never say that one should tell! But I no longer will be worried!

It is good to be scared,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Hi Rian,

I'm not terribly concerned at this point. My wife knows and she is the only one who would possibly find out through such a scenario but even that would be unlikely. I don't see any reason for medical staff to reveal this secret and even if they did I honestly don't care since as I said, my wife already knows, so if my secret gets out to a wider audience I'm not concerned.

Elizabeth

Have to agree with Fiona, the older I get, the less I care about being exposed.

Aspiring Member
    I live in Canada and crossdressing or being caught crossdressing is not something to be worried about, besides that I passed fifty.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I was in an auto accident and it did a good job of ripping my jeans into pieces. I was checked out by a doctor and nurses, before going for x-rays. My black panties were in plain sight for all to see and I heard no comments. What ever they may have said was saved for the coffee room. They have probably seen worse. I was glad that I was wearing black that day and not some of the lacy pink panties that I also have. Life is too short to worry about small stuff.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It's happened to me twice. It wasn't any big deal. My medical problems were infinitely more important.

its in the same vein as Mom wanting you to wear clean underwear in case you were in an accident. Pretty far down the list of things to be concerned about

In my long life I have been caught soooooo many times by family and friends dressed, it bothers me not to think some day an ER staff might see me underdressed. Actually, a PA did one day. I went in to see the doctor for a sinus infection and I was underdressed. Beautiful , blonde PA examined me and gave me some prescriptions. The problem came up when she said she needed to give me a shot......in the hip. UGH !!!

Well, I had to drop my pants and it exposed my white shadowline panties I had on. I pulled those down also. Not a word or suggestion came from her about what I was wearing. She was very professional and I have saw her since and no mention of my underdressing.

Your culture could pose a problem, but the Emergency Staff will not, so don't worry.

It's not rocket science or brain surgery. There's a VERY SIMPLE answer if you're worried about being outed--just wear your drab, every day male clothing. Problem solved. I never got the under dressing thing any way.
    Jon

What Gillian said! Life's too short to worry about this stuff. JFDI!!

If it happens it happens. That's the risk you take.

I really doubt the doctor is going to come out and say "Mr and Mrs Jones, your child is in a coma and is in critical condition. OH and did you know he had PANTIES on???"

I have to walk back my answer here. I just noticed that you list your location as "Middle East" and depending on where exactly you live, there may be actual reason to be concerned. If it's the case that your country of residence has strict "morality" laws, then you should probably take precautions to stay safe.
    Last edited by Micki_Finn; 08-18-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Gold Member
    If I was in a Hospital, and needed Emergency treatment, The last thing I would be worried about is if someone
    saw my bra and panties. I am quite sure the staff has seen them before,maybe not so many times on a man;
    but have seen them before.
    Rader

Yeah i've thought about that from time to time...hopefully no catastrophic emergencies happen...for me, my wife is probably more worried about that than I am. It doesn't bother me anymore.

I wear panties 24/7 and usually don't worry about being exposed. The only time I wore men's underwear is when I went to my yearly physical.

Every year I expect my doctor to ask me to drop my pants so he can check my prostate. For years he has told that when he draws my blood that he can check some level to see if I need to have my prostate checked. Every year it has been so low that he says he can skip the extra exam....

Well this year I actually wore panties to my appointment and of course even though my level of what ever he checks is low AGAIN, he wanted me to drop my pants. I panicked a little then just made sure my panties and pants went down together, not sure if he even noticed, but there would have been no way to hide the fact I was wearing panties..