Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worries about being exposed ...

Silver Member
    You don't give a specific country in your region, so it could vary but...

Honestly, given the region you are in, you are completely justified in your concern. I'd think twice about underdressing in public.

Silver Member
    Years ago I was in an accident with minor injuries. I could or probably should have gone to the hospital. I turned it down since I would probably know or the staff would know who I was. I recovered in a few days and was fine there after.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rian View Post
    yes i live in the middle east ...and i got my wife to except the crossdressing ..but this is my red line limit ....if exposed then ...it will be hard to adapt ...
    If crossdressing is illegal where you are, might be best to not risk it in public. I imagine most accidents in any country are traffic-related. You might be a good driver but you never know who is NOT paying attention. I learned that on the way to work a couple years ago when some idiot side-swiped my car trying to pull into a gas station. I was not hurt at all nor am I "closeted" with my dressing but still a wake-up call.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    Hi Rian,

I'm not terribly concerned at this point. My wife knows and she is the only one who would possibly find out through such a scenario but even that would be unlikely. I don't see any reason for medical staff to reveal this secret and even if they did I honestly don't care since as I said, my wife already knows, so if my secret gets out to a wider audience I'm not concerned.

Elizabeth
    I am not worry about my wife knowing because she already knows ,,,I'm worried about being exposed to the community thru the accident , especially my relatives , friends and all my circle ,,knowing that in the middle east it is a taboo...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I worry about this because of how society is and I'm kinda protective of "my girl". We know a lot of people where we live and do fear our lives would be ruined.

I sometime worry that some thugs might pull my wig off, or even worse, pull my skirt down to my ankles, or try to beat me up.

To that fear I just say "oh well, I wanted to be outed anyways"

It's similar to fearing death, It's best to just live ignorantly assuming we will live beyond 100, tired and bored of life by the time we are done.

Banned Read only
    That is a risk all have to face. I am mostly an in-home dresser. Not so much because I fear an accident that gets me into an ER, but, because I get more done around the house than walking the streets or driving a car. But, I do go out for an evening drive. If a DUI hits me I hope I am not killed. If it does occur there I'll be all dolled up in dress, hosiery and heels and clean panties too. I do carry a change of male clothes in case my car does breakdown.

When my wife is away and I do get the opportunity to sleep in one of my floor length nylon nightgown with matching panties I make sure none of my feminine clothes are strewn around the house....hanging up in the closet. If I do pass away in the night and someone family member finds my rotting flesh at least they'll postulate I have a fetish for nylon...which I do. Of course, I could always stroke out totally en femme when I am cooking, start a fire with an unattended pot on the stove, the fire department comes and I'm carted out to the hospital fully en femme. Maybe I'll just quit dressing................NOT!!!

If you were taken to an emergency room at a hospital, I doubt that the medical staff would be too interested in what you are wearing but would want to get the clothing out of the way so they could assess and treat wounds etc. etc.
    I only wear knickers, no male underwear. At a checkup with the dermatologist where usually only the chest, back and arms are examined, the doc suddenly decided that he needed to check my legs and asked for me to let down my pants. I was wearing a pretty yellow pair of knickers and neither the doc nor his nurse showed any interest at all being fully engaged in examining and taking notes. I behaved normally and showed no embarassment.
    However, I do not believe in flaunting ones underwear, so there is always a fine line that has to be observed.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    A friend of mine recalled making emergency stops to address problems like conventional light bulbs and vegetables stuck in places not designed to accommodate them... considerably more difficult to explain than a cute pair of undies.
    Yes, but even those 'odd' situations are better than being exposed as a crossdresser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    I can't see a doctor or nurse running into the waiting room to tell your loved ones your little secret. I would hope they are more professional than that.
    Even if they want to behave in an unprofessional manner, the threat of a huge lawsuit over intentionally revealing your personal information to outside members of the public is usually enough to keep them from exposing you to your family and friends. But as it IS potentially part of the information that might affect your medical care, the information that you are a crossdresser and potentially possibly more likely to engage in some type of socially or sexually deviant behavior could come up in conversation with other members of the healthcare team that is involved in your care. It's not definite, but it could happen, depending upon why you were in the emergency care area in the first place. A sprained ankle from falling off your heels would be a simple example of how your crossdressing impacted not only your current state of health, but how it will most likely affect you in similar ways in the future, so management of your care must involve consideration of how your crossdressing behavior can impact your health, as opposed to say, the risks that YOU are taking are not ones that the normal male will face. Damaged feet/toes/ankles/legs/back due to fem fashions, circulation problems due to constrictive clothing, skin issues due to make up, nail infections due to nail polish, pierced ear holes (and other piercings),scalp irritation from wearing wigs, diet changes in the pursuit to make the body more feminine looking, the potential for non prescription drug use (hormones/nutritional supplements not being regulated by a physician) are some of the issues that I would consider potential problems that I'd discuss with a crossdressing patient when discharging them from my care. Usually none of that would be discussed with anyone other than the patient or other currently involved pertinent member of the healthcare team.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-24-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

As long as it is clean, no problem. My mam insisted I could not go out in dirty underwear.

When I was in my teens I loved underdressing in All-in-ones.
    I stopped after a female friend hugged me and I thought she must have come to some conclusions on what she felt?

Also you all know the indentations girdles leave on your skin for about an hour after taking them off, very distinctive!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I've been thinking about that recently, Rian. How my mother used to say "You don't want to be wearing dirty underwear if something happens to you."
    What a crazy thing, but you're right that it could be very dangerous for you. I admire your courage to be who you are (to whatever degree you are able).

I've pretty much switched to wearing panties full time. And, I think I had my first public showing the other day while eating at Panera and my drab shorts came down and I was wearing an old t-shirt that hiked up. There were only two people who could see me from behind, but my white thong was on full display!

Heck I woke up in ICU once. I had on stockings hospital white stockings with lace on the top. After i was moved from ICU, I asked the doctor about them. Like how long should I wear them. He said stocking feel good and you can wear them any time you want to. LOL don't even worry about it rain. Because they put stockings on you so yo don't get a blood clot that kills you.. Undies will not be a problem.
    Part Time Girl

I suffered a heart attack 8 years ago. I was in my room (pretty loopy from the drugs) when a nurse was updating my wife. The nurse told her about my BP yada yada yada and then added Oh and he needs clean clothes including panties. My wife said that she would bring clean panties that afternoon.
    Rian. I live in the United States so things are different. I wish you the best.

Banned Read only
    Rian ,
    Too late for that, the family all know, besides the medical teams have seen it all before !

One question Rian , if you were in that situation would the medical team report the incident if it's an offence to CD ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-25-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post

Also you all know the indentations girdles leave on your skin for about an hour after taking them off, very distinctive!
    One summer I stayed home while my family went to my grandparents' home upstate. I had a medical appointment for a physical for a summer job with United Parcel Service. I spent the morning wearing my mother's pull on open bottom girdle. When I took it off my skin showed every every seam from that girdle. I work feverishly to try to get rid of the marks. I don't think I succeeded. It was something I always remembered. I never wear girdles or bras that are so snug as to leave indentations. It also made me aware of women around me you wore ill fitting bras that looked like meat stuffed into sausage casings.

HA!HA!HA! Cant be any more embarrassing than having to go to hospital with something stuck inside of you because your wife wanted to try something lol