Thread: too much women dresses and underwear

too much women dresses and underwear

I have always the urge to buy every thing that deal with lovely women clothing and lingeries...my wife is urging me to stop buying more ...but i can't ...i love once a while to take every thing out and contemplate the treasure i have ....do you girls do the same thing ...is it a part of being transformed partially to love of women attitudes ...I just can't stop ....and i guess i will never stop.
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I have a similar compulsion to be constantly buying woman's clothing and accessories of all kinds because like you it brings pleasure to me. So for me at least, it seems this behavior is kind of an addiction since all addictive behavior is designed to bring, one way or another, a measure of pleasure. Since there are so many things in life that can cause pain and discomfort , I see my behavior as a way of dealing with those issues, whether conscientiously or not. As long as one can afford to indulge I see no problems other than closet space..lol..If it takes away from other things that are needed such as food, clothing, rent, etc. then it is a problem and would need to be addressed.

Platinum Member
    Of course you can control your buying. Set a budget and keep at least close to it. And the easiest way to resist purchasing too much stuff and wrecking both your finances and marriage would be to limit yourself to outfits and combo's that actually work for you. Despite the urge, most things won't really be right for you.

I'm a shop-aholic. I love browsing online catalogs and with that, I get the urge to buy stuff online. Solution: stop browsing online.

I sometimes get carried away, too. I'm sure I have enough clothes at this point to dress full time.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If it becomes a financial burden stop.
    If your wife says you need to stop maybe its already gone to far and you need to stop.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I tried to take all my fem stuff out and look at it? I'd have to drive 5 miles, make three stops, and spend the better part of a week unpacking and re packing-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sweetie, let me tell you, from one girl to another: there's no such thing as having too many dresses

I struggle to buy mens clothes for myself, thinking I'm happy with what I have, even if it seems I wear the same thing everyday, and people tell me I should go out and buy more clothes.

When it comes to womens fashion, I fantasize about a wardrobe full of clothing, but stick with a few basics which work really well together, and I can have a different look each day just by mixing and matching.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    I struggle to buy mens clothes for myself, thinking I'm happy with what I have, even if it seems I wear the same thing everyday, and people tell me I should go out and buy more clothes.
    I'm the same Tania75, I have a limited men's wardrobe, I seldom buy men's clothes but really should, I rotate the same clothes all the time and I know I need some new items, my wife even declared that she's noticed I'll just throw any old men's clothes on whether the colours match or not, where as when I dress en femme, everything matches, clothes to jewellery, jewellery to make up, any timeive gone to buy men's clothes I end up in the woman's department and buy a new skirt lol

I keep shopping that I'm now donating some of my femme clothes because I have no space for them. I know, it's a hard problem to have. I have a rule, one item in, one item out.

Gold Member
    Yes, I must admit that I have on occasions went nuts and bought more than I needed.
    But I still like to wear different things. So is the story, I have to stay off the web sites.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by leannejacobs View Post
    any timeive gone to buy men's clothes I end up in the woman's department and buy a new skirt lol
    I knew I couldn't be the only one who did this. And God knows I need more skirts. I went to but pants yesterday and wound up with two new skirts and no pants.Guess I need to go buy more skirts I mean pants still.

I recently wrote about the Great Panty Purge of 2017 where I got rid of almost half my collection. It needed to be done. My wife was not involved. In the title you admit you have too many dresses and underwear. Your wife is urging you to stop buying more. If you can't stop and don't think you ever will, you have an issue you need to address. I wish you good luck and hope you find a reasonable resolution.

Ok so...what kind of panties do most of you girls like most and feel for the best and "hide" everything the best?? My girl loves sexy panties but most of them we have aren't wide enough in the crotch area

It really can become an addiction or obsessive compulsion, and you will sometimes wish you had the money you had spent on the lady things, later, when urgent need come up, and too little money left.

What I do is set limits for the year, Only spending money once per season and only 50-125$ per season. It's safe to say that I have spent more on women's clothing than mens/boys.

Another thing I do is simply go for walks wearing somethings to get that magical buzz. It helps get those urges to spend out of the system.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Thrift stores is the key.
    Consignment stores; Goodwill/ Salvation Army stores will save you a lot of money.
    Have fun and stay safe.

Yep one big drawer full of panties and 3 packed drawers full of bras

Haven't stopped but have slowed down I'm running out of room.
    Angie