Thread: wear all women pants and shirts outdoors

wear all women pants and shirts outdoors

I love to crossdress with all women clothing pants and shirts outdoors and not men clothing yet keeping the man image to the exposed community ...even socks ...I wear every type of women pants and at the same time wearing bras & panties (strings) underneath ... but kept the image of men outdoors ...I love to feel that I'm wearing all women clothing. all the time ...no body ever noticed that these shirts and pants are women ....it give me a real pleasure to have this24 hrs feeling as a woman yet keeping men image in real life ...how many you girls do the same ....???
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Yes, I do that quite often.

Just because no one says anything doesn't mean that no one noticed . It's more like no one cares. I'm out and will sometimes do this when I don't feel like putting on make-up. I don't really have any guy clothes except for my work clothes, t shirts and jeans. I hate those clothes and only wear them when I have too, and more of the jeans are actually woman's.

Same here. I recently bought a couple skorts, which I enjoy...not as much as a skirt, though. Panties and my favorite underwire, push-up bra, too. I'm sure I get looks, but no one seems to care. Wonderful feelings.

I wore short shorts with stars on them to the VA today. No problems,.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    All my jeans and most all my tops are women's. I have a few souvenir shirts that are men's. Then again most of the women wear the same souvenir t-shirts that I have. Since I have projection and wear bras I figure people notice. Also have mostly women's shoes.

Rian it is true many people might not notice the difference, but people who know what to look for will. I had one pair of pants that I thought were indistinguishable, however one day I wore them to work and the other salesperson (a female) noticed that there was only one rear pocket and that the other pockets were shallower.
    She didn't say anything to me, but she did ask the office manager (who knows I dress) if I knew I was wearing woman's pants. So don't be surprised if people do notice. Another thing is that depending where you are in the Middle East, do you need to be careful not to get in trouble with the authorities or with the job.
    Here in the US (especially in the state that I work) there are statutes that protect us.

My mens clothes are few and far between. Mostly a pair of pants for work and a top. Everything else is femme. Who looks? Who cares? I dress for myself.

Gold Member
    I wear a bra, panties and fem jeans every day for years now.
    I do wear a men's Polo shirt just for the pocket; I have to have a place for my phone.
    Rader

If you are not trying to stick out it is highly unlikely anyone will notice. Those that do just won't care. They have no reason to. You are someone they don't know and will never see again so wear what you want and enjoy!

All my jeans are women's flared jeans. I like to wear old navy women's 3.5 inch shorts too. I wear these with a mans shirt and men's shoes or sandals. Of course Panties all the time.

My wife and I are travelling out west in our Airstream, currently on the western slope of Colorado. I wear pretty much whatever I want to wear as long as it meets the her 'rule of three' woman's shorts, woman's panties, men shirt. Since my wrist surgery, I've pretty much given up wearing Levis 555 guy cut...now, it's chic elastic waist mom jeans and shorts. I like wearing Columbia and Eddie Bauer clothing too... The women's shirts are cut wrong for my physique so I wear the men's camp shirts. The inseam on the women's shorts is shorter. I don't like baggy jeans and the hem hitting the back of my knees.

Each year....this is our fourth year....my wardrobe has shifted from a mtf ratio of 75 to 25 to a ftm ratio of 75 to 25 in clothing. At night, we will sit in the trailer and I will be wearing a pair of VF pajamas like my profile picture. I brought four pairs with me and one gown and house coat.

Ain't life grand!

Lately except for rare occasions where I'm better off wearing guys clothing, I almost exclusively wear woman's pants.

As for tops, not so much. Broad shoulders kinda kill that. However under a button down I'll wear cami's and tanks.

I have tried to find women's jeans that fit (36" inseam) and that I can keep my wallet in a pocket. My shorts are all female (I tuck my wallet in the waist band of my panties).

Banned Read only
    This is what I wore home driving back from Newport Oregon. Levi's women's shorts, ladies t-shirt, bra, and panties of course.
    IMG_201.jpg
    Stopped at a couple tourist attractions along the way, ate lunch at Pelican Brewery in Tillamook, (that's where this picture was taken), stopped at rest areas, ate dinner at Mod Pizza, got gas and snacks, all without incident.

I wear exclusively women's jeans. i love the fit and i don't keep things in my pocket any more. It's kind of a pain after some 60 some years of a bill fold in the back pocket, but the pockets just aren't worth much. I often under dress too, with a tight spanx pantie girdle, for the real feeling. Shirts are bright men polo.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I agree Shely, Women's jeans are more comfy especially those in the new stretch fabrics. If the top hits you about the hips or even a man's shirt with the tail out, they are virtually indistinguishable

Not all the time for me. And I keep it low key. I have a few pair of women's jeans that I wear sometimes but I don't tuck the shirt in. That covers the top portion (shortened zipper, pockets) so that the only visible difference is barely detectable. I also wear women's T-shirts and shorts during the summer that aren't obviously women's. Maybe some people can tell if they look close enough.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

It is super easy to find women's shorts that the casual observer would not distinguish from men's shorts. Just hit a few thrift stores and you can own a nice selection for less than $20. Shirts / tops are a more difficult sell as color, cut and fabric all come into play. Not saying it can't be done, just that it may take some time.

all the time...thats all I have. Womens slacks, tops, etc. I keep to the darker side so style/cut are harder to distinguish. Stay away from blatant feminine cuts/lace and you shouldn't have any problems. Come fall/winter, that rule goes out the window. Very liberating what you can were under a windbreaker, jacket or coat!