Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD or Transgender popping up like mushrooms

CD or Transgender popping up like mushrooms

A few months back my wife went a male revue and right in front of her was a CD, wife said the CD was with her girlfriend and was trying to comfort her companion by trying to get her(him) to slowly dance on spot.

Lately seen a few of us girls from the window at our gym and now wife called me to say a beautiful girl in her 30's with a adams apple asked about bus times.

Funny how it takes one to know one, or at least know of one.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just like when you buy a certain model and color of a car then you notice them all over town in the same color.
    Same with CDs I see them frequently.

Platinum Member
    Round abouts these parts, we're visibly scarce...but and yet I suspect its like bears and big cats...we've learned to be very secretive.

When I first started going out to "friendly" clubs I expected to see more fellow travelers, but it was surprisingly uncommon. In some respects this was fun because I was something of a novelty.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 08-18-2017 at 06:48 PM.

There are a few around here, but I don't see them very often.
    Part Time Girl

there are also quite a few in berlin who i see around a fair bit.

Samantha is right. I see trans gals frequently. Even in the smallish city I live in. More so in the big city 75 miles south of here.

Hell-o Samantha,
    I don't know if there is more popping up,
    or if we just become more aware that
    we exist...everywhere.

And Kim, just like those big cats, and bears,
    we may be secretive, but everyone sure as hell knows
    where they went to the bathroom!

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Very very scarce in the Texas panhandle area .
    Am sure. They are here I an sure but in stealth mode !

JAS

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've really never seen any around my area but know there are some. I just know the places I go I'm always treated very nicely

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post

...And Kim, just like those big cats, and bears,
    we may be secretive, but everyone sure as hell knows
    where they went to the bathroom!

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Its more common to find the leavings than those secretive creatures. Just watch out if you find silver bells and smell peppermint.

Banned Read only
    Samantha,
    It's funny how we see a turnaround on this subject, I remember a while ago saying I'd seen two, this was before I started going out socially .

Friday night I arrived early at the hotel where we meet , so I again ordered a pot of tea and sat reading a local newspaper in a comfortable lounge area , guests were passing by giving me the odd glance , I overheard the wife of a couple as they turned the corner say, " Did you see that ?" the husband asked " See what ? " she said," that CDer !" he replied , " No that was a real woman !" Sure enough they found an excuse to come back, I heard the wife say , " I told you so !" He replied , " I'm telling you you're wrong !"

They then went and sat down , so I got up and asked if they like to read the local paper and handed it to the wife, the look on the husband's face was priceless !!

This is what I was wearing but with my longer wig .
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-19-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh Teresa I love it, showing folks we are just people awesome

Regarding Adam's apples, I have known a couple females that had very prominent Adam's apples, so that's not a 100% reliable feature, but it is rare.
    My name is Carol.

Years ago I saw one in Las Vegas. That is it for all my confirmed sightings. Am I so wrapped up in my own little world or do I just not care? My people watching skill is dominated by looking at and for attractive women. Might need some advanced training...

Teresa,

You look so pleased, satisfied, and yes.... happy. The outfit it adorable and fits you to a T. The red shoes are a knock out.
    Most of all it's the face. The smile. Maybe you have found your path through the sacrifice turmoil of discovering Teresa.

I swear.... some day I will get back to the UK. Enjoy it. You are beautiful.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I happen to see one today, while I was out being domestic. I was drab, of course. What shocked me, was that she was the carbon copy of me! Same height, size, build. But also- very obvious. She came out of a store as I pulled up. Her head was down, had my walk, and wore something I wouldn't. Short shorts. with no hips- at all. Clearly, she was nervous about being out, I saw that right away. Since I has sunglasses on, I could watch her without being obvious. Had I been just ten minutes earlier, I might have tried to talk with her. (If she didn't freak out by being spotted) I was only in the store for a few minutes. No one really made any offhand remarks that I heard. When I came out, she had pulled her car over to the next store, but really she could have just walked down there just as easily. Not wanting to make her feel more nervous than she already was, I didn't go into that next store with her. I know she saw me, because I had an orange tee on, that jumps at people. And she consciously made an effort to not look at me when I passed her in the lot.

I haven't figured it out yet, but I just might try to be friendly to her the next time I see her. I could use a new friend.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

There have only been a couple of times I have seen other cd'ers but then again I'm not the most observant person around...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Samantha,
    It's funny how we see a turnaround on this subject, I remember a while ago saying I'd seen two, this was before I started going out socially .

Friday night I arrived early at the hotel where we meet , so I again ordered a pot of tea and sat reading a local newspaper in a comfortable lounge area , guests were passing by giving me the odd glance , I overheard the wife of a couple as they turned the corner say, " Did you see that ?" the husband asked " See what ? " she said," that CDer !" he replied , " No that was a real woman !" Sure enough they found an excuse to come back, I heard the wife say , " I told you so !" He replied , " I'm telling you you're wrong !"

They then went and sat down , so I got up and asked if they like to read the local paper and handed it to the wife, the look on the husband's face was priceless !!

This is what I was wearing but with my longer wig .
    Hi Teresa , I would have bought a ticket to watch that......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teresa that was funny.

It was the adams apple and voice that was the tell. But my wife said She was beautiful and stared even though they were 2 feet apart.

She didnt mean to stare She just couldnt help it, It was like seeing a unicorn or something, there She was in the wild and open.

When She came home She said "You need to work on your makeup" lol.

Watched a popular British program with my wife yesterday about finding family members who were adopted out.
    Yesterdays program the "baby boy" was found, but she was now a female.
    Show host and family were very proud of the new woman in the family.
    The world is changing
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I see such a wide variety of odd people, that I really don't notice any of them much anymore.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Samantha,
    Count me in as a mushroom. I venture out on weekends to the grocery store, but as I overcome my fears, I am going to local mall and other stores. I am dressed in ladies casual jeans and polo or tee, carry a handbag, wear earrings, and light makeup, sans wigs.

I have overheard some comments and seen some knowing smiles, but I will persist in being true to myself. Hopefully people will better understand that humans come in a wide variety of genders other than the binary.
    Michele

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Out here in Las Vegas I've seen many of us. Generally it's folks on vacation and an occasional local. I get very little reaction when out even though sometimes I'm generously endowed. I'm so glad to be in a time that it's fairly acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    ..................... I overheard the wife of a couple as they turned the corner say, " Did you see that ?" the husband asked " See what ? " she said," that CDer !" he replied , " No that was a real woman !" Sure enough they found an excuse to come back, I heard the wife say , " I told you so !" He replied , " I'm telling you you're wrong !"
    Teresa, you reminded me of a favorite story from a long time ago. About thirty or so years ago, I didn't own a wig or any makeup. And it was still the water filled balloon stage. I was in heels and a dress and rather buxom one evening. As I walked past a couple I heard the woman comment, "I've heard about that before. A man stuck in a woman's body." I could hardly breath from laughter.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

No sure I like being compared to a mushroom. Just sayin...

I know there are quite a few girls here that share the same state I do but I have never seen any sister's out and about in a very long time so they must be passing really well
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!