Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD or Transgender popping up like mushrooms

I have only seen one in my life that I remember. Maybe I'm just not that observant. I'm going to try to be more so from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    Watched a popular British program with my wife yesterday about finding family members who were adopted out.
    Yesterdays program the "baby boy" was found, but she was now a female.
    Show host and family were very proud of the new woman in the family.
    The world is changing
    Yep, I think that the last ten years have been an amazing time for trans/non-binary activism and progressive politics, and it's starting to show. I think the world at large (especially younger generations) are so much more at ease with people who don't fit into the traditional gender boxes, compared to, say 30 years ago. There's still a long way to go, of course, and everything is far from rosy, but you're right, I sense that things are changing and it's giving more people the confidence to be themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Regarding Adam's apples, I have known a couple females that had very prominent Adam's apples, so that's not a 100% reliable feature, but it is rare.
    And I am a genetic male with a bass voice and I don't have an Adam's apple.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

kimdl93: Go to Austin, TX and you'll see plenty of us!

Reality Check
    The only crossdresser I've seen in public in my area is my own reflection in a store mirror. I did see what I assume was a transsexual at a beauty school as a student once. She had a rack to die for and displayed it prominently but she was at least six feet tall with an adams apple.

leaf peeking in Vermont one year, my wife and I walked past a sister as we entered a restaurant. She looked great but, like many (most?) of us, there was something indefinably male about her.After we were seated inside my wife (sweetly, although we are largely DADT) said "there was one of your people."