Thread: Advise on where to possibly obtain a binder in the UK (quickly)

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Advise on where to possibly obtain a binder in the UK (quickly)

Hi ...I am not ftm myself in fact I am the complete opposite but my 15 year old daughter is .. and we intend to go to Sparkle this weekend in Manchester UK and she needs a binder ..as we are both new to all this we have no idea where to try that will not be over priced or maybe not work ..she says she has tried Ebay and Amazon with no success ..sorry if this seems a stupid question but any help would be gratefully appreciated

hi Emma... even if you found one on ebay or Amazon, you might be hard pressed to receive it by this weekend.
    What about an extra wide elastic bandage, then covered with an athletic compression undershirt to smooth out the "rings" that would be made around her chest? Think that might work?
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

From this side of the fence...possibly an open bottom girdle would suit the situation. Pulled up high. Wear it upside down--or right side up--whatever seems to work the best--and still be comfortable.
    Waist cincher--same idea.
    You probably want to remove the garters--and any excess lace.