Thread: Do you think the cute lesbian look would work for me?

Do you think the cute lesbian look would work for me?

I was looking at what I like to wear: I really like black leather dresses like skater dresses, then blackleather 3" heels with the strap and closed Toes. You can imagine what kind of underwear Gothic girl but with nicer shoes. . Goth almost. I have short hair and fair skin. What kind of reactions do you think I would get? Do you think people might thin I'm kind of a gothic lesbian girl or still too manly?? Do you know what these shoes are called?

Iwish I could just dress like this all the time. I guess I still dont have to balls to get called names although when I first started doing this I kind of liked the humiliation but now When I see my self dressed like this I find my pics almost sexually arousing and I think I look much better then If I was wearing a nice suit.

d
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LexiNexi; 08-19-2017 at 02:35 AM.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Hi Lexi,

I really like the dress and I'd certainly wear that but then I'm a Goth and my style can be a bit alternative. You actually want to go out like that? Well I suppose it depends where you live and how open-minded folks are, the outfit is fabulous and you look great in it but without a wig and makeup I really don't want to speculate but I assume most would think you were gay but not in a lesbian sense. I mean if it was me I would so want to do full on smoky dark eye makeup, wear a flame red or black shoulder length wig, blood red lipstick with gloss, some jewelry. Also patterned tights or fishnets. But as I said I think Goth and I feel you'd look incredible as one, you're almost there already.

I hope I haven't given any offense to you at all because I think the world would be awesome if we could just wear what we want 24/7 without some prat having a go at us. I can't ever go out in my favourite Goth stuff, not that I actually go out but all my shoes and boots have 5-6" heels which would really draw unwanted attention, but I love wearing them and don't want to compromise.

Since you said you originally enjoyed the humiliation but now that is less of the case it suggests your dressing is gradually evolving along with how you think of yourself. Maybe one day you'll want to go the full nine yards and get a wig and do makeup but there's no reason to feel forced into that as long as you are very happy with your current gender expression. Like I said I think it would suit you but its only my opinion and you don't need to share it.

The shoe style looks like Mary Jane's to me.

Crystal x

Reality Check
    Honestly, I don't see that as a "cute lesbian look, I see it as the stereotypical "gay male" look as in movies and TV shows.

If you want to be taken for a female (lesbian or not), you'll have to do something about the hair, breasts and hips. Simply putting on a dress and a pair of heels doesn't make you look like a woman.

Sorry, I am missing the Lesbian part.

I have a few lesbian friends and let's just say this is not them. If this is the real you and you what to go out this way , well more power to you. It's a bit much leather for me. I do have a leather skirt I wear. I find I'm treated better when I am in full make up. I'm sorry if you were treated badly. Some people.

No idea where you're getting lesbian from. I wasn't aware they had a uniform. You mentioned something in another post about women "looking like lesbians". What exactly is it in your mind that makes a woman "look like a lesbian" because most of the ones I know are pretty diverse looking.
    Last edited by Micki_Finn; 08-19-2017 at 10:00 AM.

I think you are trolling us. Again. Aren't you the same crossdresser that posted a pic of yourself several weeks ago in the same outfit asking if it was appropriate work attire?

Agree with Fiona. Same miad photo of a few weeks ago. Talk of transition too if I remember right.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lesbian look? No not like any of the lesbians I know.
    Many that I know are more butch and wear male type clothes. I know several that you couldn't tell they were lesbians and they look like normal women.
    I think you are projecting a fantasy that you have about lesbians.
    You appear to be a male in a dress with a hairy chest and I have never seen a lesbian look like that.
    Just my opinion and you did ask for opinions.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona123 View Post
    I think you are trolling us. Again. Aren't you the same crossdresser that posted a pic of yourself several weeks ago in the same outfit asking if it was appropriate work attire?
    I thought that picture was familiar and as in the previous post, the answer is a "no". Its not appropriate for the office and doesn't convey anything one might associate with any lesbian...cute or otherwise!

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    I do feel you have so much confusion about CDing and your needs.
    Maybe you should sit down and think where you want to go with it but at the moment you are confusing the rest of us.

I'm not sure if your needs are really being dealt with on this forum, much of it here is helping us to deal with our problems and how to live with it for ourselves and our partners. OK I like wearing leather as you see in my avatar but I don't relate it to a lesbian look , yes it is slightly risque and a touch sexy, and lovely to wear .

Lexi,

I agree that there may not be such a thing as Lesbian Goth, although there is Lesbian that is Goth. But that is very much beside the point. In my opinion, whatever turns your gears comfortably and smoothly is what is important. My preference is what I call Active Grandma. Sexy Grandma would be ghastly for me. But it might be perfect for someone else. If Goth works for you (and Crystal) then so be it. The only rule in this world we inhabit is there are no rules.

Gretchen

I never hate to be crude!

I'm thinking that if you stripped back your whole look, Start again with a nice porcelain pallet, then add a touch of rouge!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I find this post a bit unsettling, "cute lesbian look". Why are you aiming this at a particular section of our community? There is to me no "cute lesbian look" as such . If you saw a cute looking woman would label her lesbian? NO because the majority of lesbians look just like other women. I have two lesbian friends and just looking at them you would not be able to tell that they are lesbian.
    So to aim a particular expression at a specific part of our community to my mind is wrong.
    I apologise if I am not understanding this thread completely but on the face of things this is what I feel.

Lexinexi..... why do I get the feeling you are just playing a little game to see who you can get bent out of shape. I agree with the trolling comments

The cute lesbians I know look much the same as the cute straight girls. So, yeah, go for the 'cute lesbian' look. Potayto, potahto.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems like trolling to me too.

Agree to the trolling intent as to some of the forum members... Closing this thread.