Thread: Do you notice in "My husband Bettey " that the wives....

Do you notice in "My husband Bettey " that the wives....

All kind of look like lesbians? If I went on dating sites could I find girls like that based on how I like to look? Are there girls that are into that ie is tht a "Thing" I notice many bisexual people like to date people that look like themselves.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Gold Member
    bisexual is a TG's best bet. The only crap thing about dating sites is that it is the same people for years and the supposedly bisexual women changer their orientation constantly. This week they are bi, last week gay, next week straight.
    So try to catch them when they list "bi" as their sexuality.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I assume you're referring to the book by Helen Boyd. I can't say I liked that she made a lot of sweeping generalisations which I didn't agree with. I'm bisexual and I certainly don't want to date someone who looks like me because I only have to look in the mirror and see what a potential nightmare that would be. I wasn't exactly blessed in the looks department. Although I would certainly pick someone who is a Metalhead or Goth as a first choice, if I actually had choices.

As for dating sites it depends on which one. There's one I tried a few years ago in the UK which is meant for TG girls and it basically is a meat market. Lots of creepy admirers too who just want to PM you, meet up and get in your knickers and I don't mean because they want to wear them. Essentially the site is mainly just a hook up joint for casual sex and that really isn't me at all. I want someone who understands me and appreciates me and in my opinion that's what you should be ideally looking for, not someone who looks like you.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal 42 View Post
    I can't say I liked that she made a lot of sweeping generalisations which I didn't agree with.
    Keep in mind that the book is now about 16 years old. Helen has changed and discussing the crossdresser sub-spectrum has become more nuanced and somewhat refined.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    The more I read your threads the more I'm convinced you have AGP. To love oneself as a woman , if you seriously want to relate to someone who looks like you . It can be very sexual and some wish to appear as women so they can attract a man, they are bisexual and only wish to have a male relationship while dressed .

It affects me slightly differently , because I want to be attracted to a woman while dressed but can still function in male mode with a woman, in the past I used the term male lesbian, right or wrong that's how it feels to me .

Platinum Member
    Lexi/next, I think you're engaged in a massive, ongoing exercise in self deception