Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wouldn't it just be simplier if we were attracted to men?

Silver Member
    I think it would be for me. It would be so much easier for me if I was attracted to men. At least there are men attracted to someone like me, as opposed to an almost nonexistant pool of GGs. Still, like gay people, I can't change my orientation. I always felt it was a cruel joke of nature to have made me a "soft" man women are not attracted to romantically, and yet I was given all the passion and attraction to women as any straight, gender conforming cis man.

Also, what if men aren't attracted to you? Be careful what you wish for!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You know you can be attracted to anyone you want.
    Well, maybe YOU can. But not me. I can fake being attracted to someone, but I can't force myself to actually enjoy being with them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

How would it be easier exactly? You'd still have people judging you, thinking you're a freak or whatever, but now there would be 2 things they could bash you on.
    Even within the gay community you still would be a pariah, based on what I've seen.

Just learn to accept and enjoy how you are, and the hell with anyone who can't stand your ways.

Silver Member
    Personally, I was speaking in a strictly romantic sense.

It is ironic, feminine gay men seem to be on the bottom of the gay community totem pole, and looked down on by the "butch" ones.