Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: crossdressers ....are we bisexuals !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire_ORFL View Post
    Can you be bi if you have never been with someone of the same gender and opposite gender? I've certainly had fantasies about being dressed and being with a man.
    Yes.
    I’ve never been with a man willingly, but f stasise and am attracted to them.
    My counselor looked at me in the eye and said: “just because you never had it, doesn’t mean you don’t want it. You’re bi and that’s ok!”
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kayliedaskope View Post
    I believe that would fall under bi-curious, Claire. You may simply have to do some "personal research" on the matter to be sure.
    It's an interesting stance. Are heterosexual virgins "straight curious" under those rules? Or do they get to be who they are with no experience?

The present thinking is that people are imprinted with their sexual orientation in the womb. If that's the correct, then you are what you are experience or no. That said, I did know a guy who had convinced himself he was bi and decided to do "personal research." He freaked out when a guy leaned in to kiss him and bolted out of the restaurant. (Then blamed me for taking him there.) So I think the answer is if you're bi you're bi. But if you are obsessing on some fantasy a little reality will settle the question Real Quick.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I'm definitely bisexual. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me crossdressing. But I definitely get turned on more often by crossdresser than a naked men or in drab. I fantasied for long time about sex with another men, but until recently I never tried it. Because I'm naturally a submissive person, I was playing a role of a "women" on my first and only attempt so far. I know now I love giving oral, but not a fan of receiving anal. It hurts too much and I can't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayliedaskope View Post
    I believe that would fall under bi-curious, Claire. You may simply have to do some "personal research" on the matter to be sure.
    I doubt I will get approval to do "personal research" but you never know...

Silver Member
    I stated in my profile that I'm bi-curious, but I've never acted on it. If I ever got to experience being with a man, as a woman, and he was a gentleman type, and asked me to perform sexually as a woman, I'd probably experience my fantasies.

When I came across this thread and one other some months back I knew this community was for me. A closet CD I had just begun to ask this question of myself. And the responses I read gave me greater clarity, though not answers, about myself. Plus they allowed me to give Callie the same permission to be herself that I'd always had when presenting as male.

As a genetic male I have always been straight and perfectly comfortable with it. I have had no issues or concerns about my sexuality. It just was an accurate reflection of my desire. I have adored women greatly and they have often pointed that out to me. Nonetheless, the discovery of very femme CD and TG females strongly provoked my interest. Maybe that's bi to some...or not. It wasn't a question I ruminated over. The commingling of the male genitalia with a strikingly beautiful feminine body and face provoked sexual curiosity and interest. It continues to do so.

Callie's life has been briefer and she is pure virgin. Her lustful thoughts would most likely be pseudo-bisexual from the information about that phenomenon that LilSissyStevie provided. Yet, her erotic focus isn't truly men. It's pleasuring men. It's the seduction of the masculine archetype more than the man. It's bringing men arousal by stimulating their sex organs. The penis and her performance with it are the keys to her fantastical arousal.

For me it has nothing to do with homophobia or shame. It is the mindset; the different physiological paths that might be taken to achieve emotional and psychological arousal. Callie's desires feel unique, personal and independent of those I've had throughout my life presenting as male. I never sat down to distinguish them, and force differences they have just always seemed to be there. But en femme Callie has never had the opportunity to see if what arouses her alone with her imagination would also be what would arouse her in a true interpersonal dynamic.

I have no indications that Callie would be any more interested in a relationship with a male, and being nude in male form with another man, than I have ever been. My inclination is that she would not. That her pleasure is less from the man, than the idea of a man, of being an object of satisfaction capable of satisfactorily providing feminine pleasures. That's what I think today. It could change tomorrow, next week, next year, etc., progressing linearly or seemingly randomly and contradictorily. I think this authentic discussion has freed me from feeling as if I must self-label and reminded me to just live the moment. Let the moment define the moment and what I want right then. And then let the next moment do the same. Once it's all said maybe it will bring clarification to those around me or those who find clarity through labeling. I doubt it will be of much, if any significance to me. My hope will be that I allowed myself to feel authentically and, therefore, to make my choices, freely. And I hope that means that when presenting as male and as female that each path is unique and true.

I identify as bigender and bisexual. But the two things are totally unrelated to the other. I first kissed a guy aged 16, many years before I considered anything about my gender.

I consider myself straight, but I sometimes fantasise about being with a man sexually while dressed. The thought of actually doing it in real life turns me off though for some reason... I don't think I could bring myself to touch another man.

I lived my life as a straight guy. I have crossed dress going back to a child putting on my mother's clothes. I went on to live as an average guy with a guilt although urge to cross dress as a man. Between my up bringing and religion, I stayed away from it but after just not caring about what people think, I started crossdressing as a man, but when approached by men, being called Maam, Mrs, I never have got comfortable with it. I have like many of you had my bisexual attraction to other guys at times but only liked other cross dressers or fem guys.
    I took it further and had some bisexual encounters but, I am dominated by my straight genes, yet willing and able to have sex with another guy. I have an S O. When she found out, I cross dressed. She popped the question of whether, I had sex with another man since with her. A relief. I was able to keep it a truthful relationship by saying no. Athough, In my first marriage , I told her, I have had sex with other guys, Being an open minded person. She had the attitude that things happen like that, It is posible for men to be a top and that all guys will top another guy and still be 100% man.
    I firmly believe a guy topping another guy can do this without guilt or second guessing himself, But being a bottom is much different. I have bottomed and topped while living without guilt, Sure of myself at all times. And realizing where it came from in me. I like women, I love their clothes, I see some women and want to look like them, I am attracted to other men like me. So by definition, if this is what, I do and , I do this with men and women that makes me bi. If, I just do it here and there, the same. However all must agree. I one just does it with another guy. Never revisit it, your not bi. You had a bisexual experience regardless of what your feelings are.

Like many others here I have fantized about being with a man while dressed and acting like a woman. As I have become mote adventuresome I have had the opportunity to act on that fantasy. The many years of guilt took much to overcome but I have discovered that I enjoy being treated like a lady and enjoy sharing intimate moments with a man. Also very much enjoy being with other CDs.

For me NOPE, tried it once, I do not find men attractive at all, and not chance of me trying it again.