Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: crossdressers ....are we bisexuals !!!!!!

I am bisexual not because I am a crossdresser. I love being with men and women and I love to dress. However when I am dressed I prefer men but I have been with women dressed but not sexually. Wow now I am confused

Silver Member
    Back in the 50/60s I didn't understand crossdressing. As a teen I dated only girls and never had interest in guys. When I moved to a large city and became friends with someone who was gay. I came out to him about CDing, but never wanted to have sex with him. He allowed me to dress and be out as a girl. It was a lot of fun. It gave him cover to have me riding around with him or going on make believe dates. I made a good girl and played the role. We never did engage in sex.

I am definitely bi. As a man, I am attracted to both sexes. However, when dressed, my attraction to men goes through the roof, and attraction to women diminishes. My sexual encounters en femme have been strictly with men. For some reason, I am not sexually attracted to women, or even other CD's, when dressed. However, I don't worry about what to label myself. I just accept that I am who I am.

I am definitely straight. I have heard the phrase "lesbian trapped in a man's body" before, and I think it best describes me. Although I have heard from trans ladies that when they have had some time on HRT they find their sexual preferences changing.

I'm straight haven't ever been attracted to men at all, I love women!!

I have been attracted to only Women all my life, but since I have started dressing I have become curious and confused about myself. So for now I will say I am not Bisexual.

Well long story short. I've been crossdressing about all my life, Been married 3 times, I lost my last wife last Nov. All knew about my other side. Since then I've found a few other GURLS! I didn't think that I had a Bi or Gay bone in me! But I have met a very special gurl and have had relationship things that I never thought I would have. So sign me up to the BI TRIBE!! Huggs Lill

I like woman but if a guy catches my eye and shows an interest I wouldn't say no.

I am bi for sure. I cross dressed the first time when I was 14. Never thought about gay then. Now that I am old I found through a chat I discovered making love with a man was wonderful. The experience had me going back to dressing. I love it and now I can feel like a real fem again and enjoy it with a man.

No...all gg for me...cant stand males...less interaction with other guys during the day happier i am...guess i am a closeted lesbian

Aspiring Member
    I have no physical/sexual attraction whatsoever to men - in fact, quite the opposite. 100% heterosexual here.

Can not make a general statement cross dressers are bi. It is an individual preference. I do not have any desire to have a sexual relation with a male. My sex Partners and fantasies are female. Although once as a teenager I had sex with another male.

I have never had sex with a man, but the mind does wonder what it would be like. Im married and very happy but my mind does wonder sometimes.

While I can't speak to anyone else's feelings or experiences, I don't believe crossdressers are inherently bisexual. I think most are either gay or straight, with crossdressing being a totally separate issue. However, I do believe it can happen that crossdressing can cause one to wonder what it might be like to, for example, be with a man as a woman, even though natural attraction is to women. Gender and sexual norms are so deeply embedded and heavily reinforced throughout society that when you're seeing yourself as a woman, it's almost inevitable for the mind to at least consider the idea of carrying out the role we've been conditioned to believe normal for women, despite the fact that nothing about sexual attraction is truly uniform to any demographic. For myself, having seen myself as female from the time I understood the difference between boys and girls, and having had a SO who accepts and supports me since age 13, I never experienced that kind of wonder or curiosity myself, but I've known others who have. Some have followed through with it, and invariably they report that it was not only nothing like they'd pictured, but also that it wasn't even particularly enjoyable because once in the situation they felt detached, just going through the motions, in large part because they weren't truly interested but just acting out what they thought they should want on some level. The one exception I can recall was a friend of mine who rather than being with a man, told her wife about the idea. The wife suggested that they explore the concept but with her playing the role of the man both in mannerisms and sexually, using prostheses. They both actually found it to be quite fulfilling, as my friend was emotionally invested, and her wife got to explore and express aspects of herself that she had suppressed because they weren't "ladylike". However, after hearing how the concept had been so great for them, my wife and I tried the same and got nothing out of it, so once again each situation tends to be unique to the persons involved.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rian , I a just a normal striate male who likes to dress feminine .>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi, I'd say I'm bi curious.

I don't find men attractive but ******** and convincing crossdressers make me wonder if I could.

I’m not sure if bi sexual is how I would describe me...I don’t like men..well, masculine men. I like CD, TS and TV. I’ve never been aroused by a guy not in drag. Lol try explaining that to your wife or girlfriend while you’re all dressed up!

I guess maybe I am different to some . When dressed I am
    deeply and sincerely attracted to women , and if they are also
    attracted it can lead to bonding on a very deep level .

JAS

I'm bisexual. I discovered the female part of me through that, but it isn't why.

It also led me to question more about what just a PERSON is, which again, isn't why.

I was born this way. The rest is just figuring it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyrobyn831 View Post
    While I can't speak to anyone else's feelings or experiences, I don't believe crossdressers are inherently bisexual.
    To quote Robin Williams' golf sketch "Fahk NO!"
    Last edited by mechamoose; 10-03-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: We do it 18 TIMES!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Sorry, I'm not bisexual. For everyone their own, just not what I am.

Hi Lilly new member here, i saw you live in Negaunee i used to live in Skandia many years ago. I didnt go out back then but liveing in florida now and go out at least once a week.. feeling so much better about it now. And yes to the bi thing for me. When im dressed and fully fem.. its the guys for me.

Bisexuals are bisexuals..
    I am real

If I *like* you like that, then I do. It has nothing to do with presentation. I like *you* and want *you*. Perhaps it is the idea of being open to possibilities? The idea that neither you nor I had a choice in what genetics we were dealt?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Kaitlyn -- I totally agree. It's really just that easy.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I would class myself as Bi, I think....

I find women visually attractive. But I like men in a sexual way..... Only when dressed..... It's kind of complicated, I guess :P