Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: crossdressers ....are we bisexuals !!!!!!

Absolutely Bi-Sexual. Sometimes Try- Sexual. I do prefer to be in the company of men when I dress as a female though.

I am also a bisexual crossdresser. However, I was cross dressing at such a young age and became a bisexual but I never felt that my cross dressing was the cause of my bisexuality.

Not to be glib, but I do believe that labels are for groceries on store shelves and bins of nuts and bolts in a hardware store. We are human and we frequently project a wide variety of personal preferences in our public and private lives.

That being said, over the earlier years of my life, I was always the typical male who had a love of women's clothing and manners and I never thought twice about how it would all work with other males. I just love women. Over the last 20 years that I got serious about being and acting like a female when dressed, something I never thought would happen. It evolved especially when out with other Tgirls and also my infrequent trips into the public eye. Now, after various exposures with these other Tgirls and when I as Sarah I am in the presence of males I start to feel the allure you possess and the attention you can get from them. It is quite a feeling which can lead to fantasies and desires that some times needs an outlet.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

not to be double glib, but that's called being bisexual
    I am real

I`m bisexual with TV`S ,CD`S, and TS`S

I am a bi make. But I found that I am particularly attracted to men when en femm. I had an experience dressed with a gg girlfriend and it just did not have the same thrill. As others posted I believe that it has something to do with the thrill of being taken as a woman, and the appreciation that is in it for all the hard work getting to look that good. I have a different feeling when I have not been dressed and had a male lover... a bit confusing but it works for now. Thanks

NO!
    Angie

That's a no for me. I love being with my wife.

I read this thread about a week ago and I've been think of a suitable response ever since. Here it is.

I love women, I love their shape, their curves and their touch. I have never been with a guy, but when in girl mode (and feeling very sexy) I do like to fantasize about being with men. As yet I am not in a rush to find one, and there are plenty of "toys" out there for just that. Does this make me bi? I don't know and I don't try to categorise. I am just me.

I love all things feminine...I guess one of them is how the feminine attracts the masculine. A fancy way to say I've "been there, done that" lol. It is what it is. I think some of us resist the "bisexual" label because it can have such negative implications/connotations. But who cares? Be safe, don't hurt anyone. We are only here once...enjoy the trip as best as you can!

We all have those thoughts and are mostly fantasy and something most of us will never act upon. Having such thoughts does not make you busexual

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah S View Post
    I`m bisexual with TV`S ,CD`S, and TS`S
    This. Thank you, this is me, too.

Purely speaking for myself, I'm a straight person, but during my first and so far only crossdressing adventure in public ( read about it here https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...sal&highlight=) I did fantasize with and talk to a GG about 'making men happy'. I didn't play along, it came quite naturally being dressed and acting as a girl. I guess it was part of the full illusion and act of playing a woman. Being with a man (or the thought of it) makes you (or at least me) feel more feminine

I don' the label myself as straight ,bi ,or gay. I am me. If I want to be with a male or a female I will be. Yes I have been enjoying being with both sexes before I started to dress. Yes dressing gives me more of a desire to be with men a little more often. It is not so much about their gender as it is about the person

I don't really get into labeling my sexuality, but men simply don't do it for me. I try to avoid cis men as much as possible, and don't really see it for FtM trans men.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I’m a bi crossdresser. Like many here, I initially thought I was a straight cd and “bi-curious” but going out dressed one thing led to another and ended up fooling around with men and ended up liking it a lot. Took me years to come to this realization though. I do still prefer women as aesthetically they look better (hence why we crossdress to look like them lol) but I’ll admit a fit muscular guy can be really attractive to me. To each their own I guess, my suggestion is if you’re curious, try it if you get the chance, you might like it
    Last edited by irene9999; 10-13-2017 at 09:29 AM.

for me, only attracted to women, their sensitivity and have mostly women as friends.

Being honest I have fantasized about being with a man when I'm fully dressed as a woman. I guess that makes me bi-curious, if the opportunity presented itself maybe.

I don't criticize a crossdresser mtf who says that doesn't have interest in men but I can read in this thread that dressed some have fantasies, some have desires and so e have fulfilled those desires or fantasies. Other define themselves bisexuals.
    I personally think that if we enjoy dressing as woman, so.e enjoy going out dressed, it would be the more normal and natural to have women's sexual desires and fulfill them.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I identify with Jenny. If the opportunity arrived that would allow me to experience what it was like to be a woman being loved my a man, it might be truly a rewarding experience.

i'm only interested in women, i have no romantic interests in men or other t-girls at all,
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

I'm sure some crossdressers may be gay or bisexual just as gay and bisexual men are part of the general population that does not crossdress. Personally, i have never been attracted in any way, shape or form to another male. Any romantic or lustful interest that I feel or have ever felt is urge is solely for genetic women.

I am a CD. And I am also bisexual.
    I fantasize of being with men and/or women while dressed as Leah and fantasize of being with men and/or women when I’m as a man.
    Ironically enough, the idea of me and another CD doesn’t do much for me, now a transsexual woman is a different story lol
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

Can you be bi if you have never been with someone of the same gender and opposite gender? I've certainly had fantasies about being dressed and being with a man.

I believe that would fall under bi-curious, Claire. You may simply have to do some "personal research" on the matter to be sure.