Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: crossdressers ....are we bisexuals !!!!!!

Good point. I view gender identity, gender expression, birth sex and sexual preference as separate things.

I dont think I am bisexual...I like women both CIS and transgender only

I think the confusion might come about because one might mistake the desire to be feminine, and/or submissive sexually, with being attracted to having sex with men. While they are by no means always separate, those feelings aren't always linked, either. We see over and over again, some people here writing about how, when they are crossdressed, they are attracted to the idea of having sex with a man, but they emphasize that it's ONLY when they are crossdressed, as if they are trying to separate the desire to have sex with men from their 'true' self. This probably comes about from our upbringing where we are given the idea that homosexual behavior is such a terrible thing, that we feel the subconscious need to avoid any possibility that we might have ANY homosexual feelings. So there are probably far more bisexual people out there than we currently admit, all because of that pervasive homophobia.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I tend to feel that sexuality is more of a spectrum than a set of binary positions anyway. I would describe myself, for example, as probably 80% straight. My good GG friend recently told me she was "about 60% straight". I think it's quite rare for anyone to be 100% straight or 100% gay anyway.

I'm bisexual, but the guy has to be on the femme side, not a burly man. I've had one sexual encounter in my life with another male, only oral and I enjoyed it immensely. I would like to go further with the right person. It would be sex only, I can't see myself "falling in love" with a guy and wanting to live with them or marry them. I would love to find another crossdresser close by that I could be play mates with.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I am bisexual. My first few times that i slept with men i had to be dressed feminine. Lately i have been with a man undressed and completely naked which is something that i thought that i could never do but ended up being very erotic and fulfilling. Although the perfect man for me would be another crossdresser, maybe that will happen maybe not

Some are, some aren't. There is no direct correlation between 'wanting to cross dress' and the genders we are attracted to. Certainly quite a few cisgender males post here who love to wear women's clothing but are solely attracted to women as sex partners - even when en-femme.

In my case, I knew I was bisexual (and severely repressed it) many decades before I ever entertained the idea of cross dressing or being transgender.

Now, I acknowledge that I still am bisexual, but I strongly prefer female partners. This essentially makes me a lesbian when en-femme, and straight when in male mode. But I am more inclined to be receptive to males when I am presenting as female.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel so strange on the forums sometimes because I am gay as a football bat and have no confusion about it.
    So many here are in complete shambles trying to figure what they are.
    Guess I'm lucky I don't have to deal with all that psycho stuff.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Sometimes it's not all like,you think it is. Now are you speaking out of burning desire to be with another CD ?or are you bisexual?What's wrong with being heterosexual and liking woman and everything woman or femme? Try it once and see if it's your cup of tea. Cheerio

Something like this is not a "blanket" designation. It depends on the individual person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Traci, what's a football bat?

I think there is no relationship between gender and sexuality. I include CDing under the broad category of gender. Some people are both but many are not.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    I'm definitely not bisexual. I'm not attracted in any way to men, whether they are dressed like women or not.

Definitely not Bi, in fact, I am just a bit homophobic which really confuses my wife. She's bi and doesn't see a problems with it, I however, have a BIG problem with it. The thought gives me the hebegebes....
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Quote Originally Posted by marlacd View Post
    Fantasy is perfect. Reality isn't. I wouldn't claim my preferences based on fantasy.
    Completely agree and love your signature
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

I'm not sure of the definition of bisexual anymore.

I always thought it was someone who could have male and female crushes.

But there are people who have a wife and CD and indulge in the sissy fantasies of serving men. They then call themselves bisexual even though they have never done anything with a guy and if they are similar to me don't see guys as romantic potential.

Gender and sexuality are very complex and difficult to label. There really isn't much need to although it can be a fun game. After looking into my own situation, I've finally come up with a label that seems to fit me, "gender-fluid pansexual."
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

No, I'm not bisexual, that's sure. As I begann with CD I only couldn't imagine to have sex with male. But now after two years CD, my aversion to males got growing, there's a proper disgust to males.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I went on a date once with a man, while in full Dana mode. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, while totally PG. There were a few moments when I was really excited! However, when it came time to hug and kiss goodbye, I wasn't really interested in advancing things. My natural instincts were not interested in going further.

I think of it this way--there are very specific situations in which a man could get me excited, however, it is not something I naturally gravitate towards or really think about.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Aspiring Member
    I am not attracted to Men and I am not Bi Sexual, having sex with a Male isn't possible. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    I'm not sure of the definition of bisexual anymore.

I always thought it was someone who could have male and female crushes.

But there are people who have a wife and CD and indulge in the sissy fantasies of serving men. They then call themselves bisexual even though they have never done anything with a guy and if they are similar to me don't see guys as romantic potential.
    Ray Blanchard and Anne Lawrence, promoters of the autogynephilia idea, call this pseudo-bisexuality. Their idea is that the males in these fantasies are merely props for validating ones femininity. In my case, I think they are on to something but it's not quite right. The theory doesn't explain my female domination fantasies nor does it explain fantasies of being a gay bottom (sans overt femininity.) Their explanation would be that these are separate paraphilias. I think they are tightly connected by a common theme - emasculation. If fact, I can and have put them all in the same fantasy. Femininity, for me, is just a type of emasculation and so is being a bottom sexually (gay or straight.) And that is how gender and sexuality are connected.

I am 100 percent heterosexual. Nothing against any one that isn't.

I must say, that normally i am totally turned off by anything physical with another guy. BUT, WHEN LOOKING GORGEOUS, i do fantasize about turning on certain older men. I met with four over the years, but, never allowed it go to any type of penetration. I must say, part of me really was thrilled, with a man caressing my legs. I get messages on other sites regularly by "admirers", but they usuall y want me to do things i will not do, so i delete them.. VERY CAUTIOUS. And the fantasy usually is far better than the reality.

My fantasies generally are from the female view point! I am however heterosexual and find sex with a man distaste full for me! What is right for you is up to you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm not bi or gay at all. I desire to be with a woman all times regardless if I'm dressed or not. In fact, I'd love to one time go on a date with a woman and be dolled up, going through the beauty steps a woman goes through getting ready to go out.