Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: crossdressers ....are we bisexuals !!!!!!

I guess it depends.
    I like women but the other 80% of the time, I wish my guy was with me and prefer men these days

Banned Read only
    I am heterosexual all the way. I have a gorgeous redheaded extra sexy wife and I simply can't keep my paws off of her! I have fantasies of being able to make love to her while I'm dressed as Scarlett and they will remain just that - fantasies - which is fine with me.

Sincerely Scarlett

I would tell people I'm bi or pansexual, but it's weird. I don't go checking out guys and I don't think certain guys are hot — I have no outward physical preferences for them — but I'm sure I could feel an emotional connection with some and that's important.

I do find myself more sexually attracted to male pieces, so to speak, and much more turned on by playing a feminine role, particularly in the bedroom, though, and sometimes it's easier to find men to satisfy that.
    Last edited by Adelina; 08-31-2017 at 12:29 PM.

I seem to have evolved in my sexuality. As I have gotten older and now having come to realize that I am attracted to men, more when dressed. I do have thoughts about being with a man when not dressed, but don't think I would ever pursue that. I do like women, but now more as friends. I would love to find another CD TV or Trans girl for a relationship. It is complicated.

I am heterosexual and have no desire to be with a man. I love my wife and she is my best friend. She knows I dress, but prefers not to see it. I do wish she would accept this side of me. I have thought it would be great to know another crossdresser with whom I could go shopping or out for coffee and a meal.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    First the question you pose is one about the community and there isn't a single answer that would be right for a group as varied as this one. Broad brush explanations tend to cover a lot of territory but don't explain much. Just reading the responses here illustrates how different each of our journeys has been.

For me? I have no idea, but like so many others I've had the fantasies that have never faced the possible test of reality. There have been bi-curious moments and nearly all of them have come when I was alone. Maybe some day the curiosity and the test of reality will happen at the same time and place and I'll find out, or I'll leave it as a pleasant fantasy that doesn't harm anyone or complicate my life.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I can't categorize myself. Women turn me on immensely but, I am very excited by MTF TG. When I am dressed, I wish to be submissive and wish to service men. So what does that make me?

A little over a month ago, I could have discussed the possible answers to this question. Now.....I'm 100% bisexual. I did not think so, but there I am, talking to guys at the gym and making dates. I'm not even playing. I'm learning a lot about what I like, though. I'm wildly attracted to assertive, confident, and intelligent women, and I am attracted to muscular, sweet, gentle men.

Sexual attraction is very much in the mind so when we are fem I think their has to be a mental change to attraction gender wise. I am married and my major attraction has always been to women however their have been occasions when I have been attracted to men and this has always been lead by an attraction to them as person rather than male.
    But hey I know I'm crazy!

I think, like many here that making love to my wife while dressed is my #1 fantasy. It's not going to happen and I can live with that. Like many others I have had the fantasy of being with a man while dressed as a woman. That is also not going to happen, even though I have had the opportunity. It is one reserved for special moments with myself.

i think im bisexual but i like girls and other cross dressers but i dont like guy... i mean i like trans and cd´s ... i dont picture my self with a guy... i did tried once and it was ok.. but i prefer feminine partners...

Well, I cant say exactly what I am....I mean, I really, really love my wife. She is awesome woman....And, I guess differently form most of what I red, I don´t fantasy been with my wife dresses as a girl...I actually, don´t want her to be with me...In the past, I thought, I love som uch woman, than I want to be one..lololol....

When I am dressed, I don´t think about my wife, or woman, but men. I have a confused mind. I guess I separated my girl´s life form my boy´s life too much time, so now, I think differently when I am dressed...

may be I am bisexual...not sure, though.

I'm bisexual. However, I feel like labeling sexuality, much like gender identity, is slowly becoming a thing of the past. Why struggle to find one specific word that sums up who you really are? Identify yourself as "awesome". This is something I still struggle with to this day, although it's a heck of a lot easier now than it was before. When I'm Briana, my attraction to men greatly intensifies. Dating and being intimate with men as her is greatly more satisfying than anything I've done in my hetero life... which used to scare the life out of me. Now? I (mostly) embrace it. It got so ridiculous to sit here and think, "I'm supposed to be a guy who likes girls. But sometimes, I'm a guy who likes guys. Briana likes girls too, though... shouldn't she only like guys?" It's the kind of stuff that'll keep you up all night.

Whatever feels right to you is the right answer. We're all the same, yet so completely different. That's what makes us awesome.

The only thing I want to do anything with is with a woman dress like a woman. But hay that's me others need to do what they need to do. I just a old hippie lesbian.
    Angie

Always have been straight, but more & more feel bi-curious when dressed

when i dress up...i get so curious about being with a man as a woman... i think we all do..even if many say no

I just can't work up any emotional or physical interest in men, regardless of how I'm presenting. Straight as an arrow (but a little kinky).

- Diane

Yep iam bi dressed or not dressed.

Silver Member
    Well, your post is making a very broad and incorrect assumption, confusing sexual orientation and gender identity/expression which are mutually exclusive. There can be any and all combinations but certainly NOT just one, such as crossdressers are bisexual. I certainly am not bisexual.
    Another part of your post refers to"in my mind", which may or may not be what you would want to do. I know I have many fantasies, having sex with a man is not one, but I have others but that doesn't mean if I tried to actually do it that it would be enjoyable.

My initial sexual encounters were with men. I admired women but didnt feel sexualy attracted to them until my mid 20s. I began to date women as camouflage because I was in the Army and needed to convince others I was straight. It wasnt until I began dating a particular woman on a regular basis and we became intimate that i discovered i liked women as well. And no, she didnt know I was trans - she just thought i had a phobia about body hair.

Today, I am married to an amazing woman who is also bi. We met when i was en femme so she fully knew about me as our friendship developed.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have never been attracted to men.

I can see a guy, like Robert Downey Jr., and be like, "that's a good lookin' guy."

However, I've never had any sexual attraction towards men; I've never even been curious about such.

But that's just me.
    I have absolutely nothing against bi's or gays.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Quote Originally Posted by briana_betancourt View Post
    Dating and being intimate with men as her is greatly more satisfying than anything I've done in my hetero life... which used to scare the life out of me. Now? I (mostly) embrace it.
    Perhaps it is the satisfaction of "being a good actress" and playing the part well ! Do it often enough and you will begin to observe the male "weaknesses" that Women sometimes speak of when it applies to relationships. I am speaking from experience...It is fun to be an actress and also good when it's over.

Being bisexual isn't a matter of clothing .. it is a matter of whether or not you are attracted to both men and women alike. I am bi, but I don't necessarily get dressed up to go play with guys.

But remember, ladies: if you are bisexual, you have just doubled your chances of a date on Saturday night!

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    How often does this type of thread come up? I love to read everyone's self justification of why or why not they are this or that, no wonder some CD/TV/TG/TS/etc. are so confused! As a whole, we just can't get away from labels and categorizing EVERYTHING! If you can get past the labeling, the categorizing, and the self justifying, I bet you will all have a lot more fun. I know I do!

No attraction to masculinity. Knowing what is underneath the clothing pretty much would keep me from any attraction if I were single. No fantasies of men or CDers.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned