Thread: Dog days...

Dog days...

Well drats the dog days of summer are here. This time though I'm talking actual dogs. They may have found some knickers I had stashed way while I was gone. Another pair stashed with them I found laying on the floor was a tell tell sign that something was amiss. Now to wait out the response, which should be interesting since they were put away in a drawer that wasn't mine. Not that I was rummaging to frantically.

Looking forward to the dogs response also. Keep us posted...

Banned Read only
    Jennie,
    You can hardly explain it by claiming the dog/dogs ? have become CDers !
    The other explanation could be that there is another secret CDer about !

jenni, you must stop letting the dogs outside. They will drag any thing inside. Their is an old saying "look what the cats drug up". We might need to add dogs to. lol

Yes both dogs and cats seem to love underwear. Keep us posted on the dogs who done it.
    Part Time Girl

Gold Member
    Good luck on how this turns out.
    rader

Well so far nothing. I did move a few other items I had easy access to their permanent locations, just in case. I have a feeling there wasn't much inspection when they were retrieved from the dog and they were put "up". The surprise maybe when they get picked to be worn only to find out they don't fit.

Platinum Member
    Long ago...very long ago, as a teenager, I snitched a pair of pantyhose from my sister in law...and its a long story, but stashed them in a snow drift. 20 minutes later, our Labrador retriever dutifully brought them to the front door for everyone to see. Mortified is probably the best term I can use to describe my reaction!

Well I think I'm going to do a panty raid to get them back. There hasn't been a conversation yet and there has been both opportunity and time. If there is an attempt to slip them on 1 they won't fit 2 there will ( should ) be a realization that the style doesn't match anything else.